aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Aarin - Busy

Savings

(Event) Forum - DoumekiStar 1 (Yellow)(Event) Forum - Yashiro
    Sephiroth (L12)Star 1 (Silver)(S075) Cloud Strife

Yaoi-Con 2012 (by Digital Manga, Inc.)

Dear forum members,
    A representative from Digital Manga, Inc. and Yaoi-Con 2012 has approached AarinFantasy wanting to expand their reach to yaoi fans everywhere and would like me to bring info about the convention to members of AarinFantasy.

The Guest of Honor for Yaoi-Con 2012 is Uki Ogasawara, yaoi manga author and illustrator. Best known as the mangaka of Black Sun, Virtuoso di Amore, and Nightmare Fortress. Industry Guests are invited like Guilt|Pleasure/Jo Chen, as most of you know recently Guilt|Pleasure/Jo Chen have published the manga "In These Words". There are also various interesting and fun events planned for Yaoi-Con 2012.

Please note that this Yaoi-Con 2012 will be held in the USA from 12th-14th October 2012. Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it because I am not able to travel to the USA any time soon. But... I would like to get a chance to attend Yaoi-Con organized by Digital Manga, Inc. some day, perhaps next year? Because I would like to meet up with fellow forumers there too and that will be totally awesome if that happens~

From what I know, Yaoi-Con is the biggest yaoi convention or event ever held in the world each year, so I am really honored and happy that AarinFantasy is asked to help spread the words about this event.
    Important: Please note that AarinFantasy is in no way related to Yaoi-Con 2012 and there is no official AarinFantasy gathering/panel/representative/sponsor in this event. We are just asked to reach out to more fans.

So are you going to attend this major event?? Let us know in this thread if you are going or what you plan to do there. Even if you are not going, you can post here too and do let us know why you can't make it.

Thank you Digital Manga, Inc. and Yaoi-Con 2012 for organizing this event. I hope everyone will enjoy themselves there. So do head over to their main website at: www.yaoicon.com for more info!

Yaoi Addict

Savings

Asato (L9)Love (01)Flower 1 (Pink)
    Flower 1 (Pink)Angry (01)Rai (L7)
    I'll be attending this years event. This will be my 3rd time going. I'll probably be in one of the cheap booths selling stuff (which will be my first time), but aside from that I'll be entering an art piece for the Art Gallery to sell/auction. I'm not done with it yet, but here's a working progress picture

My Deviant Account: Calm Hill of Treasures
    My Y!Gallery Account: Yasu

flaming tbag!

is learning..??

Savings

Masamune (L10)Heart 3 (Pink)Yukimura SB (L10)
    Masamune (chibi) (L2)Yukimura Sanada (chibi) (L2)Kojuurou (chibi) (L2)

\o/

wicked awesome that yaoi-con reached out to AF for advertising.

unfortunately, like aarin, I won't be able to attend this year either.. if only it weren't so far away, I'd be there in a heart beat. maybe next year.. T__T

Yasu, your WIP looks amazing! I wish you the best of luck in the auction, and with your booth, and I hope you'll be one of many to bring back pictures to share with all of us. <3

|| wish + thanks || set shoppe || fave pairings || family ||
    ♥ gorgeous sig by indefinable ♥

|| busy with school - probably a little slow ||

»»
    C L A I M S ««

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

David Krause (L9)(S024) AsanoShinohara Keiji (L9)
    (S027) Usami AkihikoKotetsu (L2)Iason (L3)
    Aarin thank you for the Info (:

Sounds very good but unfortunately I'm not from USA so I can not participate in such a great event :/
    Very pity also because one of my favorite Doujinshi Circle will be present: Guilt|Pleasure/Jo Chen. Them Doujinshi "In These Words" is just amazing and the art is very beautiful.

Yasu lucky you I wish you much fun and like fataltea said it would be nice if you do some pics and show us later

I'll see you in your dreams.....

Extreme Yaoi Guru
    Savings

Alas, too far for me There's never one close enough I would be there in a heartbeat if I could
    Not using this account anymore because of issues. Now using this one --> link

Yaoi Devotee
    is currently moving sht off
    photobucket b/c its being dumb

Savings

DS_005_leftFuji (L6)DS_005_right
    Mikoshiba Mikoto (L6)Mikoshiba Mikoto (L6)Mikoshiba Mikoto (L6)

I do live in the US, but it might as well be in Antarctica OTL still so far away and not something I can really travel to willy-nilly...or afford to travel to.

Maybe when I'm done with school and don't have debts and have an actual job :/..

This sounds really cool though, so i would like to go one day

*Summer Rain set by Sreaky gifted by the amazing stormwolf2010*

Yaoi Supporter
    is having a blank...

Savings

(Event) Forum - Akihiko (young)Yuu (L3)Chihiro (L3)
    Lloyd (L4)(S030) Virus(S025) Ozaki
    I live in the United States but I am on the opposite end of the state of California. I would never have the time to go. This is why I should move to California. It seems to host the events that I would like to attend.

Yaoi Lover
    is on Hiatus~

Never Land, but they keep trying to deport me
    Savings

Sesaam (L7)Xmas (004)Yani (L7)
    Takashiro UB (L10)Reiga UB (L9)Noeru (L11)

Thanks for the info! Sadly I don't live in the States and can't afford to go.

~Adorable set by Shandini ~ Awesome stamps by crisislover~

AF FAMILY|THANKS & WISHES

Yaoi Veteran
    is the inexpressible faint
    yell...agelong, reptilian
    persistence

Savings

Goujun, Dragon King (L5)Kai (L8)Gat (L1)
    Hijikata UD(L1)Riki (chibi) (L5)Nanao (L7)

Would love to go, but the timing is bad for me to catch a flight across the country. I shall drool from afar and wish my Californifriends a good time
    FAMILYTHANKS/WISHES

Gorgeous B-Day set by celty <3

Yaoi Addict
    Savings

Muraki (L8)(Event) Forum - Rayflo
    So cool!!
    I wish I could go...but like you it's impossible for me to travel such a great distance...maybe next year!
    Hope everyone that goes has lots of fun!!
    Thanks to Pips for my wonderful avatar!

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast