aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Yaoi Lover
    Savings

Frankenstein (L10)DS_001_midRai / Cadis Etrama di Raizel (L10)
    Shiro (L6)Sebastian (L10)Kuroh (L6)
    Good to hear that people had a lot of fun at yaoicon this year. I wish that I was there, but I had no time to spare and at the moment I can't travel. Ah, well... I hope to be able to attend some day!

Awesome set by Breanna14 ^^

~ Current Writing Project ~

Tainted Wings (18+)

Yaoi Addict

Savings

Asato (L9)Love (01)Flower 1 (Pink)
    Flower 1 (Pink)Angry (01)Rai (L7)
    This is my experience at Yaoi-con. I didn't take a lot of pictures because there are rules against taking pictures in certain events that and it's embarrassing when there are people around.

This is view from our room. We were on the 10th floor, however we were lucky enough to get the room right next to the elevator.

These were the freebies/schedule and map that they gave us. Coupon, a card, and a free book! This is the first time they've given us a book, I guess they can do it since it's DMI who's hosting it.

The only photo I took of cosplayers. I'm generally a shy person, but I finally mustered the courage to take this wonderful photo. I initially it was just Shion and Mephisto, but Bunny jumped in right as I was going to ask to take a picture (so I guess I got a bonus?). The group Bunny was with took their pictures as well.

The stuff I got at the con. I'm not into any big fandoms and stuff and I live and share books with my sister who would buy some of the books I was thinking of getting so I didn't really spend that much. Also I got all 3 books signed by Uki Ogasewara. I'm so happy! Everyone at the con is so nice.

Overall I think the trip was worth it despite it being an 8 hour drive. I found a rare book my sister was looking for, I got to put money in a guy's underwear, and eat at a delicious Japanese restaurant.

My Deviant Account: Calm Hill of Treasures
    My Y!Gallery Account: Yasu

Extreme Yaoi Guru
    is :wohoho:

on the rooftop of Namimori Middle School with my husband
    Savings

Spacer 1Hibari (L6)Spacer 1
    (Event) Forum - Wei WuXian / Wei YingFlower 1 (Pink)Hibari (L4)

omg @Yasu; that's my boy!! *saves pic* he's so hot. I was watching him before he even started taking off his clothes, but then it only got better. and oh, you got a different freebie book~ so I figured the pre-reg people are the only ones who got the book bonus, cuz my friend who registered at the door did not get the book. Me and Gloomy pre-reg and we both got Passionate Theory as the freebie. That was pretty awesome though, to get a free book. =DDD

I think there's only rules against recording video, but there wasn't any rule against picture taking in any event aside from the author's autograph sessions, Ogasawara Uki is too shy. XD Hope I'm not wrong!

and you're so good, haha, you restrained yourself from spending like crazy... XD I spent hundreds of dollars... but oh so worth it............... what was the 3rd book you got signed by Ogasawara Uki?

thanks for sharing your pics too =)
    My official claims: Hibari Kyoya | D18 | Victor Nikiforov, Katsuki Yuri & Yuri Plisetsky | Loveless3173 is mine!

Userbar by Delques

Yaoi Expert
    is NyanNyan~♥

Savings

Spacer 1NyankoSpacer 1
    MadaraHeart 1 (Red)Natsume (L10)

it was my first time attending ycon this year and i didn't have high expectations, but it turned out to be really fun i'm glad i got to go with my kouhai @laketica; , who woke me up early every day or else i would've overslept and missed most of the events

most of the time we just shopped at the dealer's room spending more and more money, but it was all worth it. i bought a bunch of Nyanko-related items because he's just too cute <333 there were surprisingly a lot of Nyanko merchandises there

laketica was really lucky and won just about every raffle there was, haha. she also bought just about every Hibari item there was at the con. she's very good at digging for Hibari even in a pile of dozens of items. and very good at stalking Hibari cosplayers

we also met up with @HEEDLESS; there for two of the days, and she was nice enough to give me her raffle ticket when she won so that i got an autographed manga by Akira Norikozu \o/ and then we got to tip the boys getting auctioned off with dollar bills. one of them was really cute and there were couple of really good dancers :3

overall i spent more than i thought, but i love everything i got. it was also more fun than i thought it'd be. if it's close by next year, perhaps i'll go again!
    Last edited by Gloomy Gloo; 10-17-2012 at 02:37 AM.

My Graphix ShopMy GiveawayThanks & WishlistScanlation Group

Beautiful set by thoughtsofgrayMy Aarin FamilyMy OTPs
    Wishing for Mikoto (L10)

Extreme Yaoi Guru
    is crying over KnB is over! KnB
    is NEVER OBSOLETE!

In a big king bed with Kakashi, Asami, Kojuurou, Koujaku, Hanamiya, Hisoka, Sekizan & He Tian
    Savings

Kakashi (L10)Heart 1 (Red)Iruka (L8)
    Jian Yi (L9)Love (02) leftZhan Zheng Xi (L9)

mrs. naruto! sorry about you lose your camera! you see many kuroko no basuke cosplayers everywhere. it must be orgasmic!
    spoiler for you

Quote Originally Posted by kittydarko View Post
    tons of fun ^^ tiger & bunny up the wazoo, kuroko no basket cosplayers everywhere, lotsa sebbys & ciels, a really awesome magi cosplayer, someone actually dressed up as al (like, fullmetal al lol), nezumi & shion!!!! ohhh the list goes on. of course, i took pictures,.....then LOST MY CAMERA!!! and oh gawd i bought so much manga....im so broke, but it was so worth it. i even won something from that spankfest raffle! XD definitely goin next yearrr

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

why you must show my kakashi in sexy hot heels with thong and fishnet in public?
    wow! kakashi is sexy with thong and fishnet and wears heels!
    charo: kakashi! bend over!
    thank you for sharing kakashi pictures to us!

Quote Originally Posted by laketica View Post

OK... one last post... @charo; dear Kakashi in heels, thong, and fishnet~ bent over a chair about to get SPANKED. XD

My eternal love Kakashi
    Sexy KnB bishies stamps by lateChoco

Yaoi Addict

Savings

Asato (L9)Love (01)Flower 1 (Pink)
    Flower 1 (Pink)Angry (01)Rai (L7)
    omg @Yasu; that's my boy!! *saves pic* he's so hot. I was watching him before he even started taking off his clothes, but then it only got better. and oh, you got a different freebie book~ so I figured the pre-reg people are the only ones who got the book bonus, cuz my friend who registered at the door did not get the book. Me and Gloomy pre-reg and we both got Passionate Theory as the freebie. That was pretty awesome though, to get a free book. =DDD

I think there's only rules against recording video, but there wasn't any rule against picture taking in any event aside from the author's autograph sessions, Ogasawara Uki is too shy. XD Hope I'm not wrong!

and you're so good, haha, you restrained yourself from spending like crazy... XD I spent hundreds of dollars... but oh so worth it............... what was the 3rd book you got signed by Ogasawara Uki?

thanks for sharing your pics too =)
    Good to know someone liked the picture. I see we got different books. I would have liked to get a different book, but it's not like they'd give away money selling books.

I don't read into the rules too much. So I just don't take any pictures. Also I'm not that good at restraining myself I just don't have a lot of things that I want to buy and I guess was raised to be conservative with my money, but it's hard to resist when your desire is so high.

The 3rd book I got signed by Uki is called Figures, it's a book I found in the 2 dollar pile at the con so yeah, it's in Japanese if you're wondering. I got it because it had multiple colored pictures in the book.

My Deviant Account: Calm Hill of Treasures
    My Y!Gallery Account: Yasu

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

X (L6)Hope (L8)Fayt (L1)
    Kida (L4)Killua (L3)Akito (L1)
    I actually went to Yaoi-con and worked as one of the bishounen for the events at this con. Hella stressful, but it's been a wonderful time. Made a few new friends, loved the KnB cosplayers running around, and made some people happy. Got some Magi and HxH merchandise. Wanted to get a lot of doujins, but I was running low, especially due to gas going from up north to down south. :/ Next year, I'll be saving more. haha

Thanks ellymate~ ^^
    AarinBoy~

Extreme Yaoi Guru
    is :wohoho:

on the rooftop of Namimori Middle School with my husband
    Savings

Spacer 1Hibari (L6)Spacer 1
    (Event) Forum - Wei WuXian / Wei YingFlower 1 (Pink)Hibari (L4)

omg @Gloomy Gloo; @HEEDLESS; @riya-chan; @charo;

look at what I found on Youtube!! I found a few more fond memories, but this I HAD to share:

This is why I love this song so much now, lolllll~ XD
    My official claims: Hibari Kyoya | D18 | Victor Nikiforov, Katsuki Yuri & Yuri Plisetsky | Loveless3173 is mine!

Userbar by Delques

Extreme Yaoi Guru
    is crying over KnB is over! KnB
    is NEVER OBSOLETE!

In a big king bed with Kakashi, Asami, Kojuurou, Koujaku, Hanamiya, Hisoka, Sekizan & He Tian
    Savings

Kakashi (L10)Heart 1 (Red)Iruka (L8)
    Jian Yi (L9)Love (02) leftZhan Zheng Xi (L9)

mrs. hibari! thank you for video! kakashi is so sexy!
    charo: Kakashi!!!! why you show off your body to anyone! *^__^*

look at what I found on Youtube!! I found a few more fond memories, but this I HAD to share:

My eternal love Kakashi
    Sexy KnB bishies stamps by lateChoco

Yaoi Legend

is LOVING
    ♡~Sebastian Doll~♡

~IN MY VERY OWN "LA LA LAND" TAMING HIBARI AND MUKURO~
    Savings

Vietnam (L10)(Event) Forum - KiseAmerica (L10)
    Sebastian (L13)Fei Long (L8)Sebastian (L13)

That reminds me... The long hair guy was the talkative just as much as the hosting guy~ Who was the one got took off most of his cloths and only left with the undies? Was that the GUY you have got your eyes on RIGHT? And yes, was fun on chasing them for pics taking~

I still like hosting guys best~ he looks his best every time I see him.
    My Beloved Daemon is capable, almighty, exceptional. And yet, sometimes has dark thoughts
    "The One Hell of a Butler"

~HEEDLESS~ There is no remedy for love but to love more~

~MY DOLLS.FIGURES COLLECTIONS~~FEI IS LOVE~ 刘 飛龍

~Lovely Profile by Dear motoko09~
    ~Awesome Baby Kise set by my Beloved BABY Princess, Twinstar~

~Singing Hibird by Bowe~

By CUTE Delques~♥

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast