aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Extreme Yaoi Guru
    is :wohoho:

on the rooftop of Namimori Middle School with my husband
    Savings

Spacer 1Hibari (L6)Spacer 1
    (Event) Forum - Wei WuXian / Wei YingFlower 1 (Pink)Hibari (L4)

Yup, we're here and we're going crazy! XD I haven't taken THAT many pics, and a lot of them don't come out too well... but I've managed to get autographs from Hamletmachine (author of Starfighter) and Jo Chen... and today I will strive for Ogasawara Uki (author of Black Sun)... last night was bishounen bingo, and all the bishies were down to their underwear by the end Tonight is the auction... the one I have my eye on told me last night that he will be cosplaying as Link tonight for the auction

And no one but me cares about this, but: I saw two Hibari cosplayers... managed to sneak a few faraway shots of one, and take pics w/ the other *will continue hunting Hibari's!!!*

Swap Meet yesterday was crazy too -- hella cheap stuff... manga for $2 to $4... I bought an autographed copy of Dear Myself by Eiki Eiki for $5. I love her! <3 But yup... that's all for now, today's gonna be a long day with all the panels and events!
    My official claims: Hibari Kyoya | D18 | Victor Nikiforov, Katsuki Yuri & Yuri Plisetsky | Loveless3173 is mine!

Userbar by Delques

Yaoi Lover
    is nerf this!

Savings

(S045) NoizAoba (L2)Zack (L8)
    Asami (L10)Kagura Demuri (L1)Levi SnK (L9)
    Quote Originally Posted by laketica View Post
    Yup, we're here and we're going crazy! XD I haven't taken THAT many pics, and a lot of them don't come out too well... but I've managed to get autographs from Hamletmachine (author of Starfighter) and Jo Chen... and today I will strive for Ogasawara Uki (author of Black Sun)... last night was bishounen bingo, and all the bishies were down to their underwear by the end
    OMG!!! You have autograph from Hamletmachine!!!!!!!! I want it toooo!!!!!!

Noiz set by saike *_*

|| You bleed just to know you're alive ||

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

David Krause (L9)(S024) AsanoShinohara Keiji (L9)
    (S027) Usami AkihikoKotetsu (L2)Iason (L3)
    Yes it has started (: I am so sad that I can not be there :/
    I've already seen some pics from the Doujin Circle Guilt|Pleasure and Shino Cosplay (in background Kuroko) ^____^ lol XD

Wish you all there much fun

@laketica

last night was bishounen bingo, and all the bishies were down to their underwear by the end

kyaaaaaaaaaa!!!
    Last edited by Sailor Rishi; 10-13-2012 at 12:13 PM.

I'll see you in your dreams.....

Yaoi Lover
    is nerf this!

Savings

(S045) NoizAoba (L2)Zack (L8)
    Asami (L10)Kagura Demuri (L1)Levi SnK (L9)
    I'd like to see some photos!!! I'll never take part (it's too far for me) so I'm really curious to see it!

Noiz set by saike *_*

|| You bleed just to know you're alive ||

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Whew... we're back... I'm exhausted XD and I stayed WAY under my $1,000 spending limit!!! I tried to take some pics of the con, nothing spectacular, but give me a while to post I've still got a floor full of goodies laid out and my luggage is not unpacked... and I'm going out of town again soon ><

It was fun though!!! Although I guess it was not as big as it used to be... but I still bought a lot of stuff. XD Hibari Hibari Hibari~~~
    My official claims: Hibari Kyoya | D18 | Victor Nikiforov, Katsuki Yuri & Yuri Plisetsky | Loveless3173 is mine!

Userbar by Delques

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

Naruto Sage (L10)Kenshin (L8)Vash (L1)
    Gintoki (L4)Luffy (L1)L (L4)
    tons of fun ^^ tiger & bunny up the wazoo, kuroko no basket cosplayers everywhere, lotsa sebbys & ciels, a really awesome magi cosplayer, someone actually dressed up as al (like, fullmetal al lol), nezumi & shion!!!! ohhh the list goes on. of course, i took pictures,.....then LOST MY CAMERA!!! and oh gawd i bought so much manga....im so broke, but it was so worth it. i even won something from that spankfest raffle! XD definitely goin next yearrr
    Last edited by kittydarko; 10-16-2012 at 12:34 AM.

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

Shinohara Keiji (L9)(S024) AsanoYashiro STWH (L9)
    Doumeki STWH (L9)Terashima Natsuki (L6)(Event) Forum - Yuri Katsuki
    I went and had a blast, but I'm completely exhausted today. I could only go on Saturday and Sunday, and I missed the bingo and spanking inferno. The bishie auction was good fun. People were getting pretty wild toward the end when tipping the bishies.

It was my first yaoi-con, and I decided to volunteer. That was fun and a good way to meet a bunch of people. I was checking badges while SuBlime was giving their panel on what licenses they had acquired. All I knew was that there was lots of cheering going on. I had to grab someone on the way out to find out what happened.

I got to chat with HamletMachine at her table and bought the two chapters of Starfighter she has out, plus an awesome Starfighter necklace. She has to be the sweetest person on the planet!

I also totally fangirled over Guilt|Pleasure. Being an old biddy, I crocheted a chibi Shino and Katsu from In These Words and gifted them at their booth, as well as buying too many of their chapters. The guy they have who cosplays as David/Shino was playing David that day and was kind enough to pose with my Katsuya chibi for a picture. Guilt|Pleasure even tweeted that one. (Honestly, I was so nervous I was shaking. I was afraid they would think I was a little insane. Of course, they may be right.)

Overall it was really fun, and volunteering means I can go cheaper next year. If it was still in SF I would definitely go again, but I'm not so sure about going down to Long Beach again. It's not easy for me to get away.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Aki HY (L8)Judal (L8)Sinbad (L6)
    Ueda (L8)(S024) AsanoAlibaba (L6)
    Yaoicon was amazing!! I got to meet Uki Ogasawara-sensei. She was so shy. ^^ I cosplayed Black Sun with my sister and friend. Lucky that my sister got a picture with sensei!! ^^ Overall, I spend a lot at the Akadot booth. Bought so many yaoi!!!! ^^ The swap meet was great!! Got a lot of deals. Did anyone go crazy over Tony Stark/Steve Roger cosplayers? My sister did. ^^Glad everyone had fun this past weekend. ^^

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

OK, here we go... >< I was at YaoiCon pretty much all the possible hours, all 3 days XD I think now is a bad time to do this because my line breaks are not happening since AF moved servers, but I'mma do it anyway. I'll try to keep it short. I've uploaded some pics... My mad stalker skills XD Hibari Hibari~~
    This is where the con was held, nice convention center inside the Westin.
    This is the boy I wanted to bid on XD XD
    And he's on the left, cosplaying Link on the second night for the auction
    and my message is getting cut off cuz of weird forum behavior so let me test post this now... ---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ---------- this is the dealer's room where vendors sell stuff... bishie boutique was a huge rip off but I still shopped there >< akadot was there selling manga of course, on the last day they did buy 4 get 1 free I had already bought everything though!!
    Fan market here... kinda random, they put tables wherever they fit XD my two favorite booths were RIGHT next to each other;; the D18 fanart booth and another for the webcomic alwaysraininghere.com-- I had never heard of that one before but they got my attention with all the rain!!
    This was the library... which I thought was kinda lame but actually ended up spending a lot of time there cuz it's AWESOME. You just pick a book and readddd~ and yes, I stalk Hibari again.
    signs labeling the diff places
    penis shaped cupcake-- can you tell? XD

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

OK... one last post... @charo; dear Kakashi in heels, thong, and fishnet~ bent over a chair about to get SPANKED. XD
    this guy can dance. XD he can also bend backwards a ridiculous amount and stay there. he went for almost $800 in the auction. ><
    yeaaah... that one in the schoolgirl uniform went down on the captain XD orgyyyy onstage~~ but seriously, that guy in the schoolgirl uniform puts all girls to shame, he looks so f'ing good in it. ><
    I have more pics but... I think yeah, this is the general idea. XD I bought a lot of stuff. and I love my hubby. That is all. hope this was entertaining for some.
    Last edited by laketica; 10-16-2012 at 07:26 PM.

Userbar by Delques

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

Naruto Sage (L10)Kenshin (L8)Vash (L1)
    Gintoki (L4)Luffy (L1)L (L4)
    @ laketica - thank you so much for all those pics!!! wish i coulda posted some too, but alas...lost camera and all, etc etc WAH. and that was me spanking kaka!!! touched his bare-butt, i did. XD also, i felt the same way you did with the 4 for 1 deal on sunday. by then, i had done all my shopping! *shakes fist* still awesome tho. during the closing ceremonies, i really wanted to spank (or be spanked by) that mma fighter bishie who missed the bishie auction (cuz he was fighting - um...HOT??)

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast