aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Yaoi Lover
    is nerf this!

Savings

(S045) NoizAoba (L2)Zack (L8)
    Asami (L10)Kagura Demuri (L1)Levi SnK (L9)
    It's too away for me, I can't travel such this long distance for a Con I'll be waiting for a report by those will go!

Noiz set by saike *_*

|| You bleed just to know you're alive ||

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Akira TnC (L9)Ivan (L2)Ciel (L5)
    Kuranosuke (L5)Len (L5)Aoba (L2)
    I will be attending again this year, any first timers feel free to message me and I'd be more than happy to show you the ropes. It's a bit further from me now but I just can't stay away from the dealer's hall at this event. *^*

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I'm wondering if anybody has a hotel room near Y-con and is willing to share space with two girls? We're both in artist alley but we have no idea where to get a hotel room right now. >_<;; !!

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

Are you staying at a hotel room or are you commuting? ;v; My friend and I are pretty desperate to find a hotel room right nowww...!!

Yaoi Lover
    is <3

Savings

Sora (L1)Love (01)Sunao (L2)
    Wing 1 (Left)Link (L5)Wing 1 (Right)

It's in southern cali, right? I could totally go if I can spare the time! *excited*

Unfortunately, I don't know if I'll be able to but I have to try anyway it's just too close by for me to ignore
    set by Kinnetic | golden boys by lateChoco
    Sora and Sunao are mine

|
    Wishlist & Thanks| Puffys Dragons |

Extreme Yaoi Guru
    is :wohoho:

on the rooftop of Namimori Middle School with my husband
    Savings

Spacer 1Hibari (L6)Spacer 1
    (Event) Forum - Wei WuXian / Wei YingFlower 1 (Pink)Hibari (L4)

Quote Originally Posted by melicat View Post
    I will be attending again this year, any first timers feel free to message me and I'd be more than happy to show you the ropes. It's a bit further from me now but I just can't stay away from the dealer's hall at this event. *^*
    ahh it's my first time!! What should I do?!?!?! what do they usually sell? Do people take credit card? Or are some places cash only? Do they sell mostly English stuff, or is it raw? I want... doujinshi's... I want a lot of things!! XD I guess you are in NorCal... I was from up there but now I'm down here and I'm super excited to be going!!
    My official claims: Hibari Kyoya | D18 | Victor Nikiforov, Katsuki Yuri & Yuri Plisetsky | Loveless3173 is mine!

Userbar by Delques

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Oh and nevermind about my previous message!! We decided not to go last minute. XD

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by laketica View Post
    ahh it's my first time!! What should I do?!?!?! what do they usually sell? Do people take credit card? Or are some places cash only? Do they sell mostly English stuff, or is it raw? I want... doujinshi's... I want a lot of things!! XD I guess you are in NorCal... I was from up there but now I'm down here and I'm super excited to be going!!
    You should enjoy being in your element! There is usually a truckload of doujinshi, mostly imported from Japan but with some English published books and things. In fact, this is the first year the con is being run by an English publishing company, so there may be more of it this year. I suggest you get in line early for doujin, people tend to stampede in there in hopes of getting their favorite artists and pairings. Most dealers take cash and the hotel ATM may or may not run out of money during the event.

Then of course merchandise of sexy boys, both official and fan made. Phone straps, mugs, pillows, posters, all sorts of things. I'm a cosplayer so I'm usually just there to buy things and take inappropriate homosexual photos but people really like the auction and bingo with actual men, so there's always that as well. ^^;

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

You should enjoy being in your element! There is usually a truckload of doujinshi, mostly imported from Japan but with some English published books and things. In fact, this is the first year the con is being run by an English publishing company, so there may be more of it this year. I suggest you get in line early for doujin, people tend to stampede in there in hopes of getting their favorite artists and pairings. Most dealers take cash and the hotel ATM may or may not run out of money during the event.

Then of course merchandise of sexy boys, both official and fan made. Phone straps, mugs, pillows, posters, all sorts of things. I'm a cosplayer so I'm usually just there to buy things and take inappropriate homosexual photos but people really like the auction and bingo with actual men, so there's always that as well. ^^;
    wah so that means the dj's will be Japanese... sad... sad... then I won't be buying them I don't think I don't wanna buy stuff I can't read I'll just hafta buy all the English books!!! but that's true things might change this year since DMP is running it.... hmm hmmm...

I don't really have favorite artists, I will just read em all if it's one of my two OTP's what are my chances of finding D18 dj's there even if KHR is a few years old? ^^; cash only huh... I guess I better pack lots of cash then that could be dangerous!! what do you recommend that I carry... a big bag? a small purse, and just carry shopping bags?

awesome, you cosplay!! Do you know what you will dress as on Day 1? ^^ and omg, I will buy merchandise then, I CAN'T WAIT!!! this is bad, I could easily spend... hundreds of dollars there... easily.... lol. bingo with actual men?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?! BINGO WITH ACTUAL MEN!??!?! what do you mean by that, I want details!
    My official claims: Hibari Kyoya | D18 | Victor Nikiforov, Katsuki Yuri & Yuri Plisetsky | Loveless3173 is mine!

Userbar by Delques

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by laketica View Post
    wah so that means the dj's will be Japanese... sad... sad... then I won't be buying them I don't think I don't wanna buy stuff I can't read I'll just hafta buy all the English books!!! but that's true things might change this year since DMP is running it.... hmm hmmm...

I don't really have favorite artists, I will just read em all if it's one of my two OTP's what are my chances of finding D18 dj's there even if KHR is a few years old? ^^; cash only huh... I guess I better pack lots of cash then that could be dangerous!! what do you recommend that I carry... a big bag? a small purse, and just carry shopping bags?

awesome, you cosplay!! Do you know what you will dress as on Day 1? ^^ and omg, I will buy merchandise then, I CAN'T WAIT!!! this is bad, I could easily spend... hundreds of dollars there... easily.... lol. bingo with actual men?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?! BINGO WITH ACTUAL MEN!??!?! what do you mean by that, I want details!
    There was a large amount of KHR dj last year, I think it's still popular at this con. The artist market with fan art is also quite good at this event!

Are you coming in for the day on Friday? Driving or taking public transportation? If you are driving, you may as well bring a backpack or comfortable large bag for your purchases. If you are taking the metro (is that what it's called?) or bus, I would bring a purse that zips and can be worn over your chest and a shopping bag. I would want you and your money to be safe on your trip!
    I will be cosplaying Sebastian from Kuroshitsuji and Barnaby from Tiger & Bunny this year. I will be with you buying everything not nailed down with Kotetsu or Sebastian on it. I also want Kuroko things!

I mean actual men will be dancing around and taking clothing off at the auction! Fujoshi will bid money on them to spent time with them after the auction. As for the bingo, I think you play bingo for prizes and men with some or no clothing will be walking around with bingo cards.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

@melicat;

that's an amazing bunch of info!!! thank you for the tips! <3 but unfortunately if the dj's are not in English, that will not help me... >< are there ever Chinese dj's? ^^ I will be driving down on Thursday night and yes I plan on being there Fri + Sat all day!

... not sure, need to work it out with the people I'm going with, but I think driving would be ideal if there's parking to be had at the convention center. >< I'm not that familiar with LA. but maybe I will just deal with a bag with one of those small compact shopping bags not sure not sure! but guh, yeah, lots of cash on hand is... scary.

ooh, Sebastian huh? @HEEDLESS; would wanna see ya very nice. =DDDDD

and wow, actual men will be there... well if they aren't doing each other, then but that sounds good to me... any sexual favors? guess not, it is not 21+ XD

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by MORIKO View Post
    laketica - that Fanmarket last year was pretty big I thought but then again Yaoi Con is the only convention I chose to go to these days so I don't have much to compare it to. I will post some of my products on Aaronfantasy so you'll know it's us when you see our product. I will make a Hibari figure!
    are you still making Hibari? I haven't forgotten!!

Userbar by Delques

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast