aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Yaoi Lover

Savings

Kise (L10)Flower 1 (Pink)Aomine (L10)
    Makoto Tachibana (L6)Makoto Tachibana (young) (L2)Makoto Tachibana (L4)
    Eren SnK (L9)Eren Titan (L9)Dante (L8)

Quote Originally Posted by gs1 View Post
    Sorry if this is a silly suggestion, but did you fill out the Profile Intro Title as well? If it's blank, it doesn't apply what you put in the intro text box above the postbox (at least that has been my experience).
    Works for me so no stupid question at all ...

Total Yaoi Freak
    Savings

Yuichiro Hyakuya (L9)Heart 5 (Red)Mikaela Hyakuya (L9)
    Hak (L4)Yona (L8)Shin-Ah (L2)
    (S096) Rei IzumiHanae Ashiya (L1)Luka Crosszeria (L12)

Quote Originally Posted by gs1 View Post
    Sorry if this is a silly suggestion, but did you fill out the Profile Intro Title as well? If it's blank, it doesn't apply what you put in the intro text box above the postbox (at least that has been my experience).
    I tried that and it works now! Haha I feel so silly. Thanks for the help!

gs1
    Yaoi Amateur

Lurking in the background...(that actually sounds much creepier than I intended)
    Savings

Nonami (L9)Kichou (L10)Flower 1 (Pink)
    Kagerou (L9)Spacer 1Taki (L10)
    Spacer 1Draco Malfoy (L3)Harry Potter (L3)
    I'm glad that it helped a little!

Yaoi Addict

Savings

Kazuki OTRFK (L9)Pumpkin 2Celty (L4)
    Black Cat 2Kagami KnB (L8)Ciel (L9)
    LamboGin (L2)Togawa (L7)

I have a question... Not sure if it should be asked here since it's not related to profile directly, but I thought it was somewhat related. Point me to the right direction if anyone has a clue, please D:

Is there such a thing such as a VM conversation customisation? ie. customising the conversation (VMs) between you and the others?

If no, why do others see my VM conversation with these colours?

I see my VM conversations with the theme I'm currently using.

I don't remember customising anything... Can I change them back to normal? I thought it was connected to the profile colours (hence why I posted here), so I tried reverting my profile back to default but didn't work. I can't seem to find the solution anywhere

Extreme Yaoi Guru
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Starro17 View Post
    I have a question... Not sure if it should be asked here since it's not related to profile directly, but I thought it was somewhat related. Point me to the right direction if anyone has a clue, please D:

Is there such a thing such as a VM conversation customisation? ie. customising the conversation (VMs) between you and the others?

If no, why do others see my VM conversation with these colours?

I see my VM conversations with the theme I'm currently using.

I don't remember customising anything... Can I change them back to normal? I thought it was connected to the profile colours (hence why I posted here), so I tried reverting my profile back to default but didn't work. I can't seem to find the solution anywhere
    I'm not sure why this is happening for you. I also see it in that bright red too. When I checked my vm's using any of the forum skins, I don't see the red on mine. I suggest posting this in the bug reporting area to see if you can get the admins to look into this.

@aarinfantasy ; what do you suggest?

Aarin - Busy

Savings

Spacer 1PochitaSpacer 1
    (S096) Rei IzumiHeart 6 (Devil)(S095) Towa
    (S097) Misaki(S099) Dick Burnford(S098) Yuto Lennix

I just looked at this, and I can see the problem, but am not able to solve it with existing settings. Did you try to change theme first? Your profile customization doesn't affect it because there is no red color in any of them.

I am using Ravenous Red theme, and no such problem.

Please open this as a bug report at: Forum Functions - aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection - AF Supports
    I think Dai-kun should be able to solve this... but may take some time since he's away at the moment.

Yaoi Addict

Savings

Kazuki OTRFK (L9)Pumpkin 2Celty (L4)
    Black Cat 2Kagami KnB (L8)Ciel (L9)
    LamboGin (L2)Togawa (L7)

Quote Originally Posted by Twinstar View Post
    I'm not sure why this is happening for you. I also see it in that bright red too. When I checked my vm's using any of the forum skins, I don't see the red on mine. I suggest posting this in the bug reporting area to see if you can get the admins to look into this.

@aarinfantasy ; what do you suggest?
    Quote Originally Posted by aarinfantasy View Post
    I just looked at this, and I can see the problem, but am not able to solve it with existing settings. Did you try to change theme first? Your profile customization doesn't affect it because there is no red color in any of them.

I am using Ravenous Red theme, and no such problem.

Please open this as a bug report at: Forum Functions - aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection - AF Supports
    I think Dai-kun should be able to solve this... but may take some time since he's away at the moment.
    Thank you both. I just tried with the default theme and it's still there. I'll open a bug report then. Thanks again

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

What size should the image be? What’s the max size allowed width and height? How do I push the content down so that its not on top of the image? Also I’ve seen it where people have two images on their background one at the top, the header and another lower down behind the comments. How do I do that?

BL 'til I die!

Savings

Jaehee (L5)For Me (Xmas)Spacer 1
    Spacer 1Spacer 1Dai Lee (L5)
    Spacer 1Spacer 1Heart 4 (Rainbow)

Quote Originally Posted by JoyfullJuneBug View Post
    What size should the image be? What’s the max size allowed width and height? How do I push the content down so that its not on top of the image? Also I’ve seen it where people have two images on their background one at the top, the header and another lower down behind the comments. How do I do that?
    After you finish reading all the tips angerbda wrote on the first post of this thread you can check BF2525's tutorial about how to make a profile customization (011: How to customize your profile). It's not the only way to do what you're asking for but it certainly will help you to get started with it.

http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/blogs/...tutorials.html

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by AlexiaLee View Post
    After you finish reading all the tips angerbda wrote on the first post of this thread you can check BF2525's tutorial about how to make a profile customization (011: How to customize your profile). It's not the only way to do what you're asking for but it certainly will help you to get started with it.http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/blogs/...tutorials.html
    Thanks I needed that bf2525 has a great tutorial! Do you know of any others, with tips on using gimp instead of photoshop with their tutorial?
    Last edited by JoyfullJuneBug; 03-28-2013 at 11:10 PM. Reason: More Info

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast