aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Nether Horizon

Savings

Luffy (L10)(Event) Forum - LawZoro (L10)
    DalekNaruto Sage (L10)TARDIS
    (Event) Forum - Rayflo(S061) Setagawa Masahiro(S060) Kousuke Ooshiba

Aarinfantasy has already stated the site's official position on this subject, so let me just reiterate for those who still don't seem to understand:

The rule that has been put into place does not exist to reflect the legality or unlawfulness or the morality or immorality of anyone's preference in media or literature.

Its purpose is to assert every individual's entitlement to determine and adhere to their own choices--whatever they may be--without being tread upon by others who think they know better.

This site doesn't support actual pedophilia. People are responsible for for consequences of their own interests. Each and every person here should already be well aware that he/she is individually responsible for knowing the boundaries of what's legal or not where he/she lives.

If what has been decided is still not understood, please send a message to a member of staff and we will clarify anything you don't understand.

I'm closing this topic, since it seems to give the impression that this subject is still up for discussion. It is not.

Thanks everyone for understanding and respecting the wishes of the owner of this community.

Quote Originally Posted by aarinfantasy View Post
    My decision is final, whether anyone like it or not.
    ~
    Last edited by Miko; 06-26-2010 at 05:55 PM.

Aarin - Busy

Savings

Spacer 1PochitaSpacer 1
    (S096) Rei IzumiHeart 6 (Devil)(S095) Towa
    (S097) Misaki(S099) Dick Burnford(S098) Yuto Lennix

Thanks Miko. Guess it got a bit off during the few hours I am not around, and thread closed ~

To put it in other words, let's just say we should not bash people who dislike shota and yuri too. Give and take. I ask for your understanding in all this. Thanks again for reading.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123