aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    is tired. ~ Well, two outta three
    ain't bad.

Savings

Diluc (L10)Xmas (004)Kaeya (L10)
    (Event) Forum - Tartaglia (Event) Forum - Shell Overlord(Event) Forum - Yata Misaki
    Spacer 1Spacer 1Spacer 1

(Australia) Selling Doujinshi - Demon Slayer, Persona 4, Gintama

Hi there!

I have about 300 Doujinshi, and I need to be rid of it. So, I'm selling it! I am located in Australia, however I can ship mostly anywhere at the buyers expense.

To the USA, for example, is (estimated) around $14 USD to send a standard parcel according to default calculator.

$15 USD each. (Quite cheap compared to resellers-- some of them I saw for $40+ USD).

All Doujinshi is BRAND NEW. A lot of it was still in the original wrapper, but I had to open it to inspect whether it was a novel.

NOVELS $10. Ask about it.

Mostly Demon slayer, Tanjiro x Kyojuro pairing.

NEED it gone for space constraints and budgetary concerns. PAYPAL preferred. Send a DM or reply here, I can also link to my ebay store with the listings if you prefer that.

Google Drive

Check for updates... I'm slow to scan it all because my scanner sucks lol
    last update: 25 07 2023

Gorgeous set by the lovely Dorkzilla!

Find me here: Twitter | AO3

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by TwilightDawn View Post
    Hi there!

I have about 300 Doujinshi, and I need to be rid of it. So, I'm selling it! I am located in Australia, however I can ship mostly anywhere at the buyers expense. Fireboy and Watergirl Game

To the USA, for example, is (estimated) around $14 USD to send a standard parcel according to default calculator.

$15 USD each. (Quite cheap compared to resellers-- some of them I saw for $40+ USD).

All Doujinshi is BRAND NEW. A lot of it was still in the original wrapper, but I had to open it to inspect whether it was a novel.

NOVELS $10. Ask about it.

Mostly Demon slayer, Tanjiro x Kyojuro pairing.

NEED it gone for space constraints and budgetary concerns. PAYPAL preferred. Send a DM or reply here, I can also link to my ebay store with the listings if you prefer that.

Google Drive

Check for updates... I'm slow to scan it all because my scanner sucks lol
    last update: 25 07 2023
    The writing style is engaging and keeps the reader's attention throughout. It's evident that the author has put effort into crafting a compelling narrative.