aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

(Event) Forum - Ritsuka UenoyamaHeart 1 (Blue)(Event) Forum - Mafuyu Sato
    Haruki Nakayama (L10)Heart 6 (Devil)(S074) Akihiko Kaji
    (S087) Miyano Yoshikazu(S086) Sasaki Shuumei(S089) Ogasawara Jirou

I want the AarinSecret magazine in hard copy because... I like that it is written by fans, for fans, and is a permanent memory of this site and the friends I have made here so far.

Also, the latest issue has my first printed review, so that would be nice to have

Thankyou for the contest, and @koukou710 for donating it!

Yaoi Devotee
    Do you know in the Seireitei, where the Third Division is? I live in the fukutaicho's bed!
    Savings

Kira (L5)Heart 1 (Blue)Hisagi (L7)
    Kakashi (L10)Armored Titan (L8)Gunji (L6)
    Colossal Titan (L9)Grimmjow (L4)Hollow
    I want the AarinSecret magazine in hard copy because... is really simply: yaoi. It's yaoi, it's a must have! =) Also I'm in a place where it's hard to find any type of yaoi material. I love this website for introducing me to so many good manga and anime that as a fan-girl I want to have a copy of AarinSecret! I need my yaoi-addiction to be satisfied!

Thank you for the opportunity!^^

Yaoi Fan

Savings

Kyouichi (L8)Yashiro STWH (L9)Shima (L7)
    Imagase (L8)Doumeki STWH (L9)Togawa (L7)
    (S036) Kaneki Ken(S042) Murasakibara AtsushiFlower 1 (Pink)

I want the AarinSecret magazine in hard copy because...like many people have already mentioned, it would be a tangible souvenir of the forum, which is such a bright spot in my life right now. If some day I become less active, I can look at the magazine with a smile... and probably be convinced to come back.

Thanks so much, koukou710 and Aarinfantasy, for the contest!

Yaoi Veteran

Savings

DS_005_left(Event) Forum - KiseDS_005_right
    Fye (L10)DS_006_midKurogane (L10)
    (Event) Forum - IzumiDS_001_leftDS_001_mid

I want the AarinSecret magazine in hard copy because...yaoi has been part of myself growing up. Watching it since I was young, it has a big role in my life, and since my love for yaoi led me to AarinFantasy, where I have met new friends who hold the same interest because in RL, I can count in my one hand how many friends I have that have their love for yaoi as well, and also, this is going to be my first yaoi magazine, and I can look at it everyday and let my mom slap my face for having a goofy smile because of the magazine. :mwuah:

Thank you @koukou710 for your winderful heart
    Last edited by caXiahtic; 07-03-2013 at 10:45 AM.

Yaoi Lover

Savings

DS_001_leftRen DM (L8)DS_001_right
    (S038) Hazuki(Event) Forum - Hazuki (young)David Krause (L9)
    (S040) RyoumaSousuke Yamazaki (L9)(S041) Izumi

I want the AarinSecret magazine in hard copy because it would be the jewel of my collection, a memory for the bad times I had to experience, the good times which I experience thanks to this community and the proof that this all is not a dream.
    Aarinfantasy has changed my life. Before I joined this forum, I was lonely and depressed. In school I was teased because an alleged friend told what my preferences are. I was ashamed because I read BL manga and to make matters worse other people told me I am mentally ill, my hobby is sick and I should just die. I had reached a point where was apparently only one way out.
    But then I found this forum and my life changed. Here I am not alone anymore. I can write with people who are like me and this forum has given me the best friends I ever had. It gave me the power to survive school, to go a new way and become the person I am now.
    Sometimes I think that this is just a wonderful dream, with wonderful people who understand me, who love me. But the hard copy of the AarinSecret magazine would finally show me, that that is real. The proof that I need and that I can see every time I want even without my computer.

Thank you very much for this opportunity.
    Last edited by Shandini; 07-03-2013 at 10:42 AM. Reason: Damn writing errors.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

POTM - 1 StarMakima (L10)SOTM - 2 Stars
    Denji (L9)Power (L7)Aki Hayakawa (L8)
    Makima (L9)Makima (L8)Gojo Satoru (L9)

I'm participating to pass the prize to friend if I win, since I already have my copy reserved thanks to the amazing @koukou710;

I want the AarinSecret magazine in hard copy because...

I've known about aarinfantasy the fansub since it's very early days (yahoo geocities I think..?) while browsing through various anime related sites and from there it has come a long way. I myself joined the forum in Nov. 2008 and since then too witnessed many of the changes myself. Aarinfantasy is, according to me, among the top names in BL fan circle and it's nice to af is now getting more formally involved directly with people like Otome's way. I read earlier digital versions of aarinsecret, but there is something about releasing a magazine in print that takes af even higher in terms of promotion. It's things like these that keep the fans glued to the site and something is always going on here even if many new titles aren't hitting the market which helps keep the buzz alive. So owning a copy of aarinsecret will be like a souvenir about AF's journey so far. Pus with feimo's artwork on the cover, who wouldn't want to own it!

Aarin - Busy

Savings

Spacer 1PochitaSpacer 1
    (S096) Rei IzumiHeart 6 (Devil)(S095) Towa
    (S097) Misaki(S099) Dick Burnford(S098) Yuto Lennix

Alright, the photographer of AF Media Team has finally decided the winners after going back and forth on some. He wanted to pick like 5 of you, but unfortunately this contest has 3 slots only.

So congratulations to the 3 lucky winners:
    tsuoshiro
    Malachi2223
    Shandini

Will be sending out points to all who participated. Thank you!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12