aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Flurry of Dancing Flames

following Victuri and Otayuri to all their performances to watch their cute moments together ♥
    Savings

Midoriya Izuku (L3)Bakugou (L3)Todoroki Shouto (L3)
    Otabek Altin (L8)Yuri Plisetsky (L9)Otabek Altin (L9)
    Axel (L10)(S096) Rei Izumi(S099) Dick Burnford

Official Contest Announcement

So based off of the suggestions I got in the latest SOTM thread, I'm going to make a few changes to the contests.

Changes are as follows.

SOTM:
    -Will still be monthly but will now have a list of what theme each month will have ahead of time (after Jan.2019)
    -Points for winning will go from 3mil to 5mil now. Custom ishop card will still be a prize.

MROTM:
    -Will go from being monthly, to bi-monthly.
    -Points for winning will go from 3mil to 5mil now. Custom ishop card will still be a prize.

POTM:
    -Will now be every 4 months (so 3 times a year).
    -Points for winning will go from 3mil to 5mil for the owner of the profile. Points will go from 3 mil to 10mil for the maker of the profile. If the maker of the profile is also the owner, they will get 10mil for the points. Custom ishop card will still be a prize for the maker.

2. + Show/Hide thank you list

Flurry of Dancing Flames

following Victuri and Otayuri to all their performances to watch their cute moments together ♥
    Savings

Midoriya Izuku (L3)Bakugou (L3)Todoroki Shouto (L3)
    Otabek Altin (L8)Yuri Plisetsky (L9)Otabek Altin (L9)
    Axel (L10)(S096) Rei Izumi(S099) Dick Burnford

Update, as of now, we will not be doing the PotM (Profile of the Month) contest until further notice. There hasn't been enough participants so we talked and decided to put it on hold to see how things go.

Aarin - Busy

Savings

Spacer 1PochitaSpacer 1
    (S096) Rei IzumiHeart 6 (Devil)(S095) Towa
    (S097) Misaki(S099) Dick Burnford(S098) Yuto Lennix

After some discussions, we've decided to come up with an extra reward on top of custom iShop card submissions.

This reward is called "Contest Award" which is a special iShop award for winners of SOTM, MROTM and POTM. Though POTM may not be active now... I will just put the award up first in case we decide to revive it.

Each award has 1 Star for now. In future, I will be adding 2 Stars and 3 Stars tier which goes like this, for example:
    - If you've collected three SOTM 1 Star award, you will be given a 2 Star award.
    - If you've collected a total of six SOTM 1 Star award, you will be given a 3 Star award.

Here are the samples of the award in the iShop now:

The award will be given out for contests from 2021 onwards.
    They are only for winners and not purchasable.
    *We may come up with other stuff if there are other ideas*

Thank you @Twinstar ; and @ellymate ; for the discussions and handling of the forum contests

~

BL 'til I die!

Savings

Jaehee (L5)For Me (Xmas)Spacer 1
    Spacer 1Spacer 1Dai Lee (L5)
    Spacer 1Spacer 1Heart 4 (Rainbow)

Oh that sounds gooood!!! How about make.the awards shiny and/or animated for 2 and 3 stars (and different color maybe)?? Like those badges we used to have shineeee

Aarin - Busy

Savings

Spacer 1PochitaSpacer 1

Quote Originally Posted by AlexiaLee View Post
    Oh that sounds gooood!!! How about make.the awards shiny and/or animated for 2 and 3 stars (and different color maybe)?? Like those badges we used to have shineeee
    Thinking about that, but first need to learn how to do that XD
    Or someone can offer to make shiny ones like the cards.
    I was reuploading a few times for the awards in between this post and the earlier one, making some changes because it didn't show up well just now... so please refresh to see the proper version.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Switzerland -> where Heidi lives...Just say 'cause it's a very small country you know XD
    Savings

Free SharkSOTM - 2 StarsFree Dolphin
    DS_006_leftHaruka Nanase (L9)Rin Matsuoka (L9)
    Eren Titan (L9)Eiji Okumura (L8)Adachi (L4)

Ohhhh! Such a nice idea to get more people to participate the monthly contests

+ Plus for all older members is nostalgic to get replacement to the older ones

But since they are showing in the iShop, I would say they gonna have the same function as the oder cards? Not like the original awards, right?

Because I think many will keep their fav character cards to show. So to have it like previously or having an extra card slot for just awards may be nice?

Unfortunately I can't do any shiny animations with a transparent background, otherwise I would've gladly helped with some samples^^;

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Deadpool (L9)Magnus Bane (L8)Jian Yi (L9)
    Haruki Nakayama (L10)(Event) Forum - Ritsuka Uenoyama(Event) Forum - Mafuyu Sato
    Byakuroku (L10)Kyouichi (L8)Kira Sumeragi (L5)

Well this is a very food start I say and we can improve on the way.
    My animation experience is limited and unfortunately my laptop needs a window installation and I'm lacking some free time atm

But this is a good start.

Yaoi Legend

❀ in my inventory, ravishing each of my harems :wahaha: ❀
    Savings

DS_003_(1)topleftPOTM - 1 StarDS_003_(3)topright
    DS_003_(4)bottomleftShanks (L8)DS_003_(2)topmiddle
    Kurosawa (L4)Zhongli (L8)Adachi (L4)

@ellymate; "very food start"

I suggest, why not open some contest to make some shinny badges? I mean, I can do a simple animations, and other member might have some skills for it too. Then we can select a winner for the badges! Just because I like shinny things LMAO

Aarin - Busy

Savings

Spacer 1PochitaSpacer 1

I just wanna add on this, and long due....

The forum points for voting is now changed from 5000 points to 200000 points!
    That means you will now received 200000 just by voting for the SOTM, POTM or MROTM polls.

Thought I have increased it previously >__<;;

11. + Show/Hide thank you list

Aarin - Busy

Savings

Spacer 1PochitaSpacer 1

Quote Originally Posted by sumire007 View Post
    Ohhhh! Such a nice idea to get more people to participate the monthly contests

+ Plus for all older members is nostalgic to get replacement to the older ones

But since they are showing in the iShop, I would say they gonna have the same function as the oder cards? Not like the original awards, right?

Because I think many will keep their fav character cards to show. So to have it like previously or having an extra card slot for just awards may be nice?

Unfortunately I can't do any shiny animations with a transparent background, otherwise I would've gladly helped with some samples^^;

Ohh! Just realized I missed out on this post.
    Wow... I actually forgot about these and didn't think about it being in another part of the profile instead of iShop cards section. I will look into this then. This is because Dai-kun was the one who did the whole award thing back then.

If not under the Reputation area, I am thinking about below your name and above your avatar pic where the forum status is at.

EDIT: Okay, so I spent some time looking through things, I will most likely go with the increased card slots... at the moment we have 3cards x 2rows, so I may increase it to 3 cards x 3 rows. The extra slots will let you display your Contest Awards there or any other cards you like.

I will also look into shiny animated awards. Once they are done, I might replace the current ones with the new ones. Otherwise, it will be animated for the second tier award and above. I will need some time to experiment

~
    Last edited by aarinfantasy; 05-05-2021 at 12:07 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast