aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Extreme Yaoi Guru

Switzerland -> where Heidi lives...Just say 'cause it's a very small country you know XD
    Savings

Haruka Nanase (L9)Rin Matsuoka (L9)DS_006_right
    DS_006_leftAsh Lynx (L8)Eiji Okumura (L8)

@aarinfantasy; If I remember correctly, there was an extra tab on the profile called „Awards“. And when you click on it, you saw a history like past post/threads started, just with the awards: ex. „Award image“ received on xx date POTM January 2021.
    Do you mean where each user has their specific banner? Admin/Mod/ect? Could look nice, or under the points is an option too^^
    Can‘t wait to see the changes

Aarin - Busy

Savings

(Event) Forum - YashiroStar 1 (Yellow)(Event) Forum - Doumeki
    (S077) Yashiro (chibi)Star 1 (Silver)(S078) Doumeki (chibi)

Quote Originally Posted by sumire007 View Post
    @aarinfantasy; If I remember correctly, there was an extra tab on the profile called „Awards“. And when you click on it, you saw a history like past post/threads started, just with the awards: ex. „Award image“ received on xx date POTM January 2021.
    Do you mean where each user has their specific banner? Admin/Mod/ect? Could look nice, or under the points is an option too^^
    Can‘t wait to see the changes

I was staying on the same page and didn't refresh to see your post. So here's what I edited in my previous post:

"EDIT: Okay, so I spent some time looking through things, I will most likely go with the increased card slots... at the moment we have 3cards x 2rows, so I may increase it to 3 cards x 3 rows. The extra slots will let you display your Contest Awards there or any other cards you like.

I will also look into shiny animated awards. Once they are done, I might replace the current ones with the new ones. Otherwise, it will be animated for the second tier award and above. I will need some time to experiment "

I don't remember about the Awards being in our profile page, and probably got removed after a few things didn't work out with the settings or something. That award option doesn't seem to be in the control panels when I checked just now, but at least those shiny awards you showed are all still in the forum's server and I am able to retrieve the whole set. Thanks for pointing that out~

Aarin - Busy

Savings

(Event) Forum - YashiroStar 1 (Yellow)(Event) Forum - Doumeki
    (S077) Yashiro (chibi)Star 1 (Silver)(S078) Doumeki (chibi)

Alright, good news is... I just manage to learn how to make shine and simple glow burst effect after looking at the Lv13 card and the old images shown here. However, it doesn't save properly with the current award due to the outer glow at the static image which can't be saved properly into animation and has a flaw at the end of it, making the edges very rough and has a weird gray outer layer shown at the last frame. It plays perfectly fine in my photoshop preview but didn't turn out that way after being made into an animated PNG/GIF. So I will need some time to make a new set of Contest Awards, and most likely scrap the existing ones.

I may not be using the old images too (such as this one: ) because those are best only for black background (I actually tried taking out the black background from one of those for testing and it didn't look nice) , and I will have to come up with something for both bright and dark forum theme. I did think about the simplest solution which is to just make the award with black background and just add the SOTM/POTM/MROTM text on it. Not abandoning this idea completely yet XD

I understand some of you may have already achieved the second tier award, so please wait for the new set.
    Sorry for any delay.

Forwarding this to @ellymate ; too.

~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12