aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Yaoi Legend
    Savings

Pray for Japan(S014) KeisukeSchneizel (L10)
    Katsura (L7)Zurako (L1)Gintoki (L7)
    Gintoki (L4)Athrun (L7)Hakkai (L7)

Quote Originally Posted by ArtemisMS View Post
    For anyone who's interested, I've concocted a bit of a solution on my own -- create a Social Group, then reason with raw-watchers. I have done this with Gintama. Raw-watchers are allowed to discuss in the actual thread, while sub-watchers discuss in the Social Group. It seems to be working. The only drawback is that many fans, particularly new ones, don't know to visit the Social Group, so it's mostly just me talking to myself.
    You know what... I'm happy to see people coming to the Gintama thread and expressing their feeling on the latest subbed ep. Because for me, the more the merrier(as cheesy as it sound). I don't know about others but I'm willing to spoil-tag my post for RAW ep there but I can't edit the title. I remember that Gintama thread used to be full of fans but now it seem quiter.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Kuroo Tetsurou (L9)Kenma Kozume (L9)Heart 5 (Red)
    Heart 5 (Red)Iwaizumi Hajime (L8)Oikawa Tooru (L9)
    Tanuma (L10)Natsume (L10)Makoto Tachibana (L6)

Quote Originally Posted by skutergirl View Post
    You know what... I'm happy to see people coming to the Gintama thread and expressing their feeling on the latest subbed ep. Because for me, the more the merrier(as cheesy as it sound). I don't know about others but I'm willing to spoil-tag my post for RAW ep there but I can't edit the title. I remember that Gintama thread used to be full of fans but now it seem quiter.
    I just popped in there the other day, and dear Kleo pretty much summed up all of episode 106, so I knew I had to get out of there. I have spoken to other Gintama fans and that is the reason why they don't go to that thread. So it's just you guys there now b/c it's only raw-watchers.

I'm not gonna go over there and freakin' neg rep everyone of you or report you to mods, b/c geez, you guys are my friends, and fellow Gintama fanatics. But without a separate thread to discuss subbed eps, I and others are relegated to the Gintama Social Group.

EDIT: I also would like to point out the irony in the fact that this is a forum maintained by a fansub group, and people who follow fansubs cannot participate in discussions
    Last edited by Artemis Moonsong; 05-21-2008 at 03:28 PM.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678