aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Yaoi Expert

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)(S019) TinkleWing 1 (Right)
    Spacer 1Heart 4 (Rainbow)Spacer 1
    Luffy (L10)Sanji (L9)Ace (L10)

Yes it should be nice. For example the creator can update the first post during the contest crossing the questions already answered or the pictures already guessed. Of course only the creator of the thread should be allowed to edit his/her first post only. If everyone can change there will be a lot of problems: go checking the edits, maybe one answer wrong and can edit the post claming the prize (if someone else after him have given the right answer).

Extreme Yaoi Guru
    Savings

Miki (L3)Heart 1 (Red)Teru (L3)
    DS_001_leftDS_003_(2)topmiddleDS_001_right
    Star 1 (Silver)Love (01)Sumiya (L1)

I think this is also a wonderful idea!
    For example I've had that people accidentially like posted pictures waaay to big but they couldn't edit it and the whole page was just filled with one picture ^^
    And for trivia contests the author can always check if posts have been edited too, it might be a lot of work, but I'm hoping not many people who do that if it's against the rules

Suracis
    I do agree that this would be a good idea although I'm sure that Dai-kun has other things to worry about in regards to the forum. ^^;

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Kuroo Tetsurou (L9)Kenma Kozume (L9)Heart 5 (Red)
    Heart 5 (Red)Iwaizumi Hajime (L8)Oikawa Tooru (L9)
    Tanuma (L10)Natsume (L10)Makoto Tachibana (L6)

Quote Originally Posted by Suracis View Post
    I do agree that this would be a good idea although I'm sure that Dai-kun has other things to worry about in regards to the forum. ^^;
    That shouldn't inhibit the introduction of new ideas and suggestions.

Yaoi Veteran

high in the sky, above your head and mine
    Savings

Misaki (L1)Tsuzuki (L3)Vash the Stampede (L1)
    Ranmaru K (L1)Hisoka (L4)Asuma (L1)
    Kakashi (L2)
    I dont know why we cant edit them... if we think someone is cheating, all you have to do is look at the little thing at the end of the post that says .... edited: time, reason
    so you can still time them. I wish we could edit our own posts in those sections. I just created a contest and have these problems... oh well. I will work around it but it would be nice...

Yaoi Lover
    Savings

Suzuki-sanNowaki (L3)(S003) Lelouch
    Tezuka (L8)Shuuei (L6)Kouyuu (L1)
    Kyo (L4)Tsuruga (L8)(S007) Reborn

Forget my earlier post.... ArtemisMS is right, if you immediately edit your post the little title thing won't appear, so cheating is going to be very easy :s

tina21
    I agree with you spirited_soul especially if it is only for the contest and trivias....that would help the people making them alot and make their lives easier....

Extreme Yaoi Guru
    With The Doctor and Captain Jack...All over the TARDIS
    Savings

Spacer 1Sephiroth (L12)Spacer 1
    Zack (L10)Cloud (L9)Sephiroth (L8)
    Sherlock Holmes (L9)Skull 1John Watson (L9)

Thanks everyone for responding but.... hasn't any of the mods read this thread? It's been a month and no response

tina21
    maybe you should just pm the thread link to a mod asking to consider...???

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Shiki R (L6)Saber (L10)Ayase (L8)
    Ai Enma (L8)Yuuki (L9)Soubi (L10)
    Rukia (L10)Xmas (013)Pray for Japan

I totally agree with everyone.

I wanted to change some rules in my contest, nothing that would change chances of winners, like the limit date, who can participate, remaining questions and such. It would be great to be able to edit, correct typos and such!

Only first post can be edited by the poster: Would be the best thing to do. But is that possible?

Only the poster can edits his posts: The poster will be able to make things simplier for every participants. If there are change in rules, the date of edited post can be compared to the time of the answer post to claim your price if the rules were changed after (saying that after reading some posts above). But will there be really someone who would do such a thing to make someone win? I don't think so...

Everyone can edit: The contest starter will have to check the posts if they are edited... Could be a good idea if the aboves are impossible. Not being able to edit is really annoying!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast