aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    EMARSHE
    Quote Originally Posted by spirited_soul View Post
    Unfortunately the fact that the cards move after a donation is giving me little inclination to give out cards (I dont mind spending the points BUT re-arranging the cards again takes time)
    Really?

I've bought cards for other people and it hasn't messed up the order of my cards. I thought it would because buying new cards was how I got my cards ordered in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Dai-kun View Post
    I expect to be beta testing a new cards system within this month. It will probably be installed during the forum restructuring.
    That's good news!

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Kuroo Tetsurou (L9)Kenma Kozume (L9)Heart 5 (Red)
    Heart 5 (Red)Iwaizumi Hajime (L8)Oikawa Tooru (L9)
    Tanuma (L10)Natsume (L10)Makoto Tachibana (L6)

Quote Originally Posted by EMARSHE View Post
    Really?

I've bought cards for other people and it hasn't messed up the order of my cards. I thought it would because buying new cards was how I got my cards ordered in the first place.
    Oh, that was me at first; I donated a lot, happy-slappy, not a care in the world ... then one day Renji and Byakuya became forever separated, and have never been reunited since I don't mind; I still donate, it's not like people don't know which pairings I like * at self*

Though it is interesting that throughout it all, Gwendal and Gunter have never once split apart *d'awww!*

So it seems that for some people, the cards will not move for a long, long time, but trust me, eventually your cards will mix up a bit.

Yaoi Expert

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)(S019) TinkleWing 1 (Right)
    Spacer 1Heart 4 (Rainbow)Spacer 1
    Luffy (L10)Sanji (L9)Ace (L10)

Well, I've to say that I've found a way to rearrange my cards and in this moment they are showed in the order I want. It took me hours to understand this random messy: buy, sell, rebuy, resell... but finally I've reordered them. Btw I think that the system works randomly for each member, meaning that my random messy it's not the same as someone else.
    The things that I've noted are:
    - if you buy a card, and it messy your order, if you sell this card back you'll have the same order as before.
    - my first card is always there, also if I buy new ones it doesn't change position.

*I've to go and check again the notes I've wrote when I've studied the random messy*.

Extreme Yaoi Guru
    With The Doctor and Captain Jack...All over the TARDIS
    Savings

Spacer 1Sephiroth (L12)Spacer 1
    Zack (L10)Cloud (L9)Sephiroth (L8)
    Sherlock Holmes (L9)Skull 1John Watson (L9)

Quote Originally Posted by gokunaruto View Post
    Well, I've to say that I've found a way to rearrange my cards and in this moment they are showed in the order I want. It took me hours to understand this random messy: buy, sell, rebuy, resell... but finally I've reordered them. Btw I think that the system works randomly for each member, meaning that my random messy it's not the same as someone else.
    The things that I've noted are:
    - if you buy a card, and it messy your order, if you sell this card back you'll have the same order as before.
    - my first card is always there, also if I buy new ones it doesn't change position.

*I've to go and check again the notes I've wrote when I've studied the random messy*.
    Does this also work for donating or just buying and selling? Because I had real trouble re-arranging the last couple of times I donated cards and with the lagging connection it is too much stress

@Artemis, you were lucky that those two were still showing up in your postbit so it doesn't really matter that much I guess. Unfortunately in my case the cards just jumped around and were giving me a large headache.

Like I said though this system by Fuji works and I will just give points for now instead of cards (though I really prefer to be annonymous)

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Kuroo Tetsurou (L9)Kenma Kozume (L9)Heart 5 (Red)
    Heart 5 (Red)Iwaizumi Hajime (L8)Oikawa Tooru (L9)
    Tanuma (L10)Natsume (L10)Makoto Tachibana (L6)

@Artemis, you were lucky that those two were still showing up in your postbit so it doesn't really matter that much I guess. Unfortunately in my case the cards just jumped around and were giving me a large headache.
    Actually, I only keep six cards at a time; I have enough points that I can easily change them out for others if I so choose. Of course, this method doesn't work if you have a very popular level 1 or 2 card that happens to be sold out; you had best keep it in your post-bit or risk losing it.

But, one of the reason I suggested this "semi-solution" is because I thought it would be great for less rich members to be able to easily keep only six cards in their post-bit; that way they could be assured of displaying them. And that can easily be done if you're given the full value of the card when you sell it back

Yaoi Expert

Savings

Does this also work for donating or just buying and selling? Because I had real trouble re-arranging the last couple of times I donated cards and with the lagging connection it is too much stress
    It works also with donations. When you sold/donate the LAST card you've bought or received the cards went in the previous order.

@Artemis: sure that's great! Btw I'm not the one that get satisfied with only 6 cards *too much that I like*. And as you said some cards are outstocked or rare ---> Special edition.
    I'll add that sometimes I think that 6 cards showed are too little

Fuji
    Something I suspect in regards to the donating is that what usually messes up the card order is if the card you are donating has the same name as another card in your deck. In this case, what happens is that it's likely instead of donating the card you just bought, you are donating the card in you deck from a while ago, so that of course messes up the order.

A way around that, and this is hypothesis only as I haven't had time to test it out, is to possibly keep an open window of the donation page w/ the drop box where you have not bought the new card to be donated yet. Then after you buy that card, open a new window with the donation page and compare the two boxes to see which card truly is the newest one you bought. But... that's just a hypothesis. ^^; Please feel free to yell at me if I'm completely off base here.

As for me, personally, I'm just gonna wait for the new system hahaha *is lazy*.

Yaoi Expert

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Fuji View Post
    Something I suspect in regards to the donating is that what usually messes up the card order is if the card you are donating has the same name as another card in your deck. In this case, what happens is that it's likely instead of donating the card you just bought, you are donating the card in you deck from a while ago, so that of course messes up the order.
    I've seen that if this happens, if you buy that card again, the order return the same.

Sure I'm waiting for the new system too since if I buy other cards now, all my order will be messed up. I've checked the system-messy only for 15 cards. After that number it works differently.

Extreme Yaoi Guru
    Savings

Mookyul (L10)Mookyul (L9)Habaek (L9)
    Yuki Eiri (L10)Yuki Eiri (L9)Frau (L9)
    (S043) Ijuuin Kyo(S049) Noctis Lucis CaelumJellal Fernandes (L2)

Quote Originally Posted by Fuji View Post
    I agree with you. Although sometimes it's not just of the same name, but of the same card as well, like 2 Lv.3 Byakuya's for example. One you're giving away and one that's yours, it would certainly mess up the arrangement once you've given the other away.

Sometimes it doesn't always disarrange the card order, like if you donate one this day, then another after a few days, although I have observed that if you donate 2 cards on the same day, or one after the other, the cards definitely would move, regardless if you have the same cards with the ones you're giving away or not.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Asami (L10)Heart 1 (Red)Akihito (L10)
    Spacer 1Fei Long (L10)Spacer 1
    Okita (L8)Gokudera (L8)Hijikata PMK (L8)

>< any news about re-arranging the cards?
    *hopes*

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast