aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    darkparagon
    I agree, sounds a fair deal!

Fuji
    I quite like accatone's idea of a safe! I also noticed that the cards aren't arranged according to when you buy/receive them because the moment I bought my Light card, he pried apart the Seishirou and Subaru pair!!! Or maybe those two are just not meant to be.... ^^;

Luckily I'm still building my collection so I'll be careful which cards to buy for the moment. :P

Yaoi Lover
    India, though I'd go anywhere with my computer and networks ^_^
    Savings

Ace (L5)Heart 1 (Blue)Luffy (L10)
    Sebastian (L13)Shanks (L8)Gray (L9)
    Sanzo (L10)Zoro (L7)Sanji (L9)

I do like the idea of a safe as well, but I don't know how easy it's installation would be. If it can be done, it's an awesome idea! ( Though I'd still go for the selling cards at full prices one, because in that case, you can actually earn interest on that much amount of points before using them to buy the same card again. )

Extreme Yaoi Guru
    With The Doctor and Captain Jack...All over the TARDIS
    Savings

Spacer 1Sephiroth (L12)Spacer 1
    Zack (L10)Cloud (L9)Sephiroth (L8)
    Sherlock Holmes (L9)Skull 1John Watson (L9)

I might try the ask a friend to hold some cards and then donate them back to you.

I want to buy a Lv10 Soubi but I don't want him knocking out my Sanzo and I don't want him there but not displayed. (I want two lvl10 cards to display!!!)
    I have noticed that the last 3 cards which entered my inventory are all showing up.

Yaoi Expert

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)(S019) TinkleWing 1 (Right)
    Spacer 1Heart 4 (Rainbow)Spacer 1
    Luffy (L10)Sanji (L9)Ace (L10)

Quote Originally Posted by spirited_soul View Post
    I have noticed that the last 3 cards which entered my inventory are all showing up.
    at myself, everytime I buy a new card all went randomly messed up, and for the most, the last card I've buyed is at the bottom of the list and isn't showed.
    Quote Originally Posted by spirited_soul View Post
    I want two lvl10 cards to display!!!
    Sure , Lv 10 cards MUST be showed

Fuzzy Pink Fluff Thing

Wherever Vincent is... Don't tell Sephiroth. He'll kill me for stalking his boyfriend.
    Savings

Garrus Vakarian (L10)(Event) Forum - Levi(Event) FaceBook - Yukina
    Vincent (L8)Sephiroth (L8)Chaos (L10)
    Riku (L8)Cid Raines (L8)(S051) Luciel

I like the idea of a full price refund, given that we can't rearrange them. I'm all for it!

I have another idea too.
    Doesn't solve the problem of the cards in the postbit, but it's another way of showing off our cards.

I'd like to make a thread, similar to the vending machine storage thread, where we can list up all the cards we have, the ones we want, and thanks to people who gave us cards.
    That way we can in a small way show off our cards, even if the pictures don't show.

Anyone think this is a good idea? And maybe have any suggestion to where I could put it?

Yaoi Veteran
    Savings

Tetsunosuke (L6)Yoshida (L6)Saito PMK (L2)
    Harada (L1)Todo (L1)Sakamoto PMK (L3)
    Tatsu (L4)Yamazaki (L8)Shinpachi PMK (L1)

Quote Originally Posted by Ferus37 View Post
    I'd like to make a thread, similar to the vending machine storage thread, where we can list up all the cards we have, the ones we want, and thanks to people who gave us cards.
    That way we can in a small way show off our cards, even if the pictures don't show.
    That sounds interesting Actually I have a problem with the signature limits - every time I want to thank new ppl for giving me new cards (not enough properly thanks though ) I have to delete or re-write some old lines and there is already for a long time no space for my huuuge wishlist...

With the list of cards - you can display user's inventory in a rather complicated way though, so your idea would be pretty handy...

And a short note to the order of bought cards in my case - since the time I had six cards there were no changes So the third new ones are not showing which makes me really unhappy because if you buy/get new cards you usually want to show off with them...

Extreme Yaoi Guru
    Savings

CactuarGunji (L6)Tsuzuki (L3)
    Chocobo(S015) Ewon(S014) Keisuke
    Yoruichi (cat)Ginpachi (L9)Hijikata (L10)

Quote Originally Posted by accatone View Post
    I propose another solution. A safe function, in which you put the cards you don't want to display. Dai-kun should think about this rapid and easily implementable solution. It cuts out the MySql refresh problem.
    Thus, you display what you want, then if you like to change a card, hop, send the one you don't like anymore to the safe, get the other out of it. Voila.
    That sounds pretty good, though getting your points back sounds better XD

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Koko Hekmatyar (L5)Re-L Mayer (L3)Sion (L7)
    Nai (L6)Alois (L6)Ciel (L9)
    Strawberry Cake 1Ramen 1Lin Xianming (L8)

But look if you don't want to put a LV1 Wolfram card cause it's so cheap to wear, if you sell it you can forget about it, there's no chance that you'll get it back. But with the safe, you can do it. I mean there are people who want to switch and there are people who want to collect just like me and we want to show what we like.

Extreme Yaoi Guru
    Savings

CactuarGunji (L6)Tsuzuki (L3)
    Chocobo(S015) Ewon(S014) Keisuke
    Yoruichi (cat)Ginpachi (L9)Hijikata (L10)

hmm ya I do want the twins but I don't want to get rid of my L's (no way in hell lol) I see where you're coming from

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast