aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: User blogs

Oba Yozo
    Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo View Post
    hahahahaha~~ i love that emocaticon.

Someone literally gave me a negative rep for that one double post! It's ridiculous.
    Clearly they do not appreciate your blatant and empty post-whoring. Clearly.

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

Levi (L10)Levi SnK (L8)Erwin SnK (L9)
    Mikasa SnK (L9)Eren Titan (L9)Armin SnK (L9)
    Eren SnK (L9)Rin Matsuoka (L9)Sousuke Yamazaki (L9)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oba Yozo View Post
    Clearly they do not appreciate your blatant and empty post-whoring. Clearly.
    Here's what they wrote with the rep: "Unnecessary double post. Other users will also get you point if you post by the rules."

Because clearly I've just ruined the world with my double posting.

Oba Yozo
    Here's what they wrote with the rep: "Unnecessary double post. Other users will also get you point if you post by the rules."

Because clearly I've just ruined the world with my double posting.
    Hahaha, wow. That's amazing. I mean, how do people rationalize these kinds of things?

And I got lots of peas!

Savings

(S010) JokerTaki (L1)Riki (L4)
    Yukihito (L1)Sakuya (L5)Takenaga (L5)
    Ueno (L5)Jiang Wei (L2)Sono (L3)

If people feel like all has been said and it is now time to talk about other topics not related to the user blog topic the thread was created for, there is no need to keep it open any longer.

So please either get back to the original topic or go to a better fitting thread and talk there.

Thanks.

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Yavannah View Post
    If people feel like all has been said and it is now time to talk about other topics not related to the user blog topic the thread was created for, there is no need to keep it open any longer.

So please either get back to the original topic or go to a better fitting thread and talk there.

Thanks.

What do you think about user blogs, Yavannah?

And I got lots of peas!

Savings

(S010) JokerTaki (L1)Riki (L4)
    Yukihito (L1)Sakuya (L5)Takenaga (L5)
    Ueno (L5)Jiang Wei (L2)Sono (L3)

What do you think about user blogs, Yavannah?

I don't need one for myself, but if Dai-kun sees it fit to include such a feature in the forum I'm sure that there will be people using it. It is for him to decide what to do.

Yaoi Addict
    In the geography of my imagination, where the grass is made of green cheese.
    Savings

Kyouya (L3)Ishida (L2)Soubi (L2)
    Sai (L3)(S002) MisakiAya (L6)
    Naruto (L4)
    won't the creation of user blogs overload the system? i mean, it's slow enough as it is right now. i'm sure, if that option is created, many will flock to it, thereby causing traffic

darkparagon
    I do not feel any need to have blogs, really I have nothing to write about other then all the failed methods you can use to try and stop rats eatting your livestocks food....Bunnys included! Been hoping for an out brake of myxomatosis so it is does not feel like, I'm feeding 500 fluff balls as well! Other then at my only other interest is bacteria and viruses which I'm sure no one wants to read about on a yaoi forum, and I sure as hell do not feel like writing about!

Plus, I'm not one for reading other people blogs, I can make myself miserable on my own!

So no, I really do not feel we need blogs here on aarin.

nemine
    Quote Originally Posted by darkparagon View Post
    I do not feel any need to have blogs, really I have nothing to write about other then all the failed methods you can use to try and stop rats eatting your livestocks food....Bunnys included! Been hoping for an out brake of myxomatosis so it is does not feel like, I'm feeding 500 fluff balls as well! Other then at my only other interest is bacteria and viruses which I'm sure no one wants to read about on a yaoi forum, and I sure as hell do not feel like writing about!

Plus, I'm not one for reading other people blogs, I can make myself miserable on my own!

hahhaa your posts always make me laugh

anyway, i totally agree. there is no need for blogs, and even if those would show up, i would not write nor read any. i have never understood what's so amazing about them~

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by orchidsforlunch View Post
    won't the creation of user blogs overload the system? i mean, it's slow enough as it is right now. i'm sure, if that option is created, many will flock to it, thereby causing traffic
    Please see http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f27/t6...ml#post1309731. Again, I do not think including blogs as part of the Profile Visitor's page will extract so much resources more than what's currently being taken by the Social Groups feature, or the Profile page feature.

Quote Originally Posted by darkparagon

Even if no one would find your blog posts interesting, many others may have interesting blogs. And even if you write about your bunnies, at least your forum identity won't be simply your username, but a person who raises /thinks/cares about bunnies or some other aspect of your interests/lifestyle. You would have an outlet to express yourself beyond what you are currently represented as now in this forum, to a smaller extent. So, I believe blogs will still facilitate better means to individually develop one's forum identities beyond what's currently present.

Also, a blog is another good and useful way to make oneself miserable on their own. ;}

Quote Originally Posted by nemine
    ahhaa your posts always make me laugh

anyway, i totally agree. there is no need for blogs, and even if those would show up, i would not write nor read any. i have never understood what's so amazing about them~
    I see you point there, about how not all blogs will be interesting others, but are you saying all blogs are uninteresting to you? Wouldn't you mind reading what your AF friends write/think about on their blogs? It would be another opportunity to get to know your friends better, beyond the surface-level extent we have currently. And wouldn't that be a good thing? At least worth an extra tab on our Profile pages, no?

Also, one more thing. To the person who left me a negative rep for my slight bout of sarcasm, please stop your cowardice and reply to me privately, explaining to me why my joke above about the rules was disrespecting the moderators. Because what you did was surely so cowardly and base that I'm surprised you think you're in the position to judge another.
    Last edited by Gizmo; 02-21-2008 at 03:10 PM.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast