aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Rin (L7)Pray for JapanYukio (L9)
    Rin (L9)Minato (L6)Yukio (L7)
    Inuyasha (L10)TimcanpyInuyasha (L1)

User CP Dropdown

This isn't exactly a complaint, just something that I hoped could be tweaked. I noticed last night that there is a new dropdown layout to the User CP option, and while it's nice, it hides the User CP panel thus making it a little more difficult to find the actual user cp where things like recent reps and thanks normally would have been. As it is now, I have to click on one of the drop down links, scroll to the bottom of that page, and use the Forum Jump feature in order to access the panel. Is there some way to add the actual User CP link to that drop down menu?

Thanks for listening, and thanks for providing such a great forum!

~Cireus~

reesexsooxfly
    When you click on "User CP", right below those words are "User Control Panel". When you click on "User Control Panel" it will direct you to where your Rep points and Thanks can be seen. Do you understand?

~Sugar Addict~

Savings

Pray for JapanGren (L1)Kusuriuri (L10)
    Spike (L8)Franz (L6)Shanks (L8)
    Sword (L7)Chiaki (L1)Urahara (L7)

Either do what reesexsooxfly said, or choose 'Open link in new Window/tag" whilst howering your mouse over the UserCP link

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Rin (L7)Pray for JapanYukio (L9)
    Rin (L9)Minato (L6)Yukio (L7)
    Inuyasha (L10)TimcanpyInuyasha (L1)

@reesexsooxfly
    Yes, I understand ... I didn't notice it before because it just looked like a regular header, not a link. Thanks for pointing it out since it wasn't obvious as the "Miscellaneous" header is NOT clickable. I'm really not stupid, you see ...

@kriptonima ... thanks

Too_troublesome
    Quote Originally Posted by Cireus View Post
    @reesexsooxfly
    Yes, I understand ... I didn't notice it before because it just looked like a regular header, not a link. Thanks for pointing it out since it wasn't obvious as the "Miscellaneous" header is NOT clickable. I'm really not stupid, you see ...
    I had the same issue, but for some unknown reason decided to try clicking it even though it looked like a header and obviously it worked. Still, I was confused for about 5 minutes until I figured it out - it wasn't very clear that was what was to be done.

Busy Body

Savings

Rin (L9)Yukio (L9)Daisuke (L10)
    Allen (L1)

I've added a "Check Reputation" link under it for those that are confused.

Too_troublesome
    now I can't see who thanked/rep'ed me...

Busy Body

Savings

Rin (L9)Yukio (L9)Daisuke (L10)
    Allen (L1)

Sorry about that. I had to turn it off for privacy reasons. That option was left on for you guys since you belong to donated user usergroups. I didn't realize that until I went over that option today myself.

Why off?
    #1. If someone bad rep you then you would bad rep them back right?
    #2. So you don't go rep the person back who repped you just because that person repped you for something. (make sense)
    #3. They can always leave their forum name in the comment.

The rep system was just used to rate posts good/bad that's all. Knowing who rep you is kinda useless don't u think? :P

Too_troublesome
    Actually, I found that feature helpful and would disagree with "Knowing who rep you is kinda useless don't u think?" but that's just me...

*pouts* But if you say so.... Aw, shucks. I liked knowing people knew I rep'd them. It gave me more room to comment. Sigh... so can I ask what the character limits are on rep comments... I have a LONG username so I'd like to know how much room I'll have left if I have to put my username in the comment.

Extreme Yaoi Guru
    Savings

(S013) AkihitoYukito (L1)Touya (L1)
    Sasuke (L1)Sasuke (L1)Naruto (L4)
    Yuuri (L6)Wolfram (L8)Randy (L1)

Thanks for making it a little more obvious where to click, Dai-kun, it only fooled me for a few seconds, but I was really confused for those few seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Dai-kun View Post
    Sorry about that. I had to turn it off for privacy reasons. That option was left on for you guys since you belong to donated user usergroups. I didn't realize that until I went over that option today myself.

Why off?
    #1. If someone bad rep you then you would bad rep them back right?
    #2. So you don't go rep the person back who repped you just because that person repped you for something. (make sense)
    #3. They can always leave their forum name in the comment.

The rep system was just used to rate posts good/bad that's all. Knowing who rep you is kinda useless don't u think? :P
    I kind of disagree with these things, the main reason being that hopefully someone that has donated would not be that immature, nor would they being doing something that warrants a bad Rep. However, I do agree that it was fairly pointless either way, so it's no big deal... though at the same time, it's kinda of a nice thing for people that have donated. *shrugs*

Ah, so... is this why some people were saying that they could see who Repped them? Because they'd donated? If that's the case, Too_troublesome, if you were to Rep someone that has not donated, they would not see who you are unless you left your name in the comment.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast