aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Nether Horizon

Savings

Luffy (L10)(Event) Forum - LawZoro (L10)
    DalekNaruto Sage (L10)TARDIS
    (Event) Forum - Rayflo(S061) Setagawa Masahiro(S060) Kousuke Ooshiba

absolutely! Go ahead

Thanks for doing this!
    **You Rock!***
    Last edited by Miko; 07-01-2006 at 05:22 AM.

~Sugar Addict~

Savings

Pray for JapanGren (L1)Kusuriuri (L10)
    Spike (L8)Franz (L6)Shanks (L8)
    Sword (L7)Chiaki (L1)Urahara (L7)

Thanks for the hard work, we stucked the threads. Thanks for doing the same in the Drama CD section too

Extreme Yaoi Guru
    Savings

(S013) AkihitoYukito (L1)Touya (L1)
    Sasuke (L1)Sasuke (L1)Naruto (L4)
    Yuuri (L6)Wolfram (L8)Randy (L1)

This is a great idea!

The thing I'm wondering about is that this would be a major undertaking, having to keep track of every sections threads all the time to keep the links up to date. I'd be willing to help out in the doujinshi area of the forum, but some of those parts are fairly active.

Would there be any of of making these threads so more then one person (besides mods) would be able to edit the thread? There should be a team of people on the site keeping this information updated, I don't think it's fair to expect the singular creator of the thread and/or mods (who have enough to worry about) continually making updates.
    Last edited by Carmel; 07-06-2006 at 03:31 AM.

Dreamension
    Quote Originally Posted by Carmel
    This is a great idea!

The thing I'm wondering about is that this would be a major undertaking, having to keep track of every sections threads all the time to keep the links up to date. I'd be willing to help out in the doujinshi area of the forum, but some of those parts are fairly active.

Would there be any of of making these threads so more then one person (besides mods) would be able to edit the thread? There should be a team of people on the site keeping this information updated, I don't think it's fair to expect the singular creator of the thread and/or mods (who have enough to worry about) continually making updates.
    Is that even possible? >.> but if it is... count me in ^^ those tiny little sections I have to take care of don't take much effort at all ^^ (btw... thank you kriptonima for updating ) I don't mind keeping an eye on some other parts of the host link section as well O_o Only if necessary though... I know the undertaking looks like a lot of trouble, but if you stop by for a few minutes every day it's easily fixed ^^

maa... if you guys need help... you know where to find me ^^

And I got lots of peas!

Savings

(S010) JokerTaki (L1)Riki (L4)
    Yukihito (L1)Sakuya (L5)Takenaga (L5)
    Ueno (L5)Jiang Wei (L2)Sono (L3)

up to now I think I kept track of the new threads and updated my posts when Kriptonima wasn't faster

it is pretty easy for me because usually I always go to 'new posts' when I log on to the forum and there I see when there are new threads in some sub alphabet section.

but it is ok, too, when others want to help, of course. I just ask to be careful with the alphabetical listing order when you update my threads because this way I can see in a second if a new thread was already included by someone else.
    it makes a difference if there's a : in the thread name or an - for example.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12