Thread: Yaoi Gallery

harmaa
    Yes, I came in here to see about the lack of a KH gallery. XD

Busy Body

Savings

Rin (L9)Yukio (L9)Daisuke (L10)
    Allen (L1)

Quote Originally Posted by Cels
    It would be nice if a 'suggest new gallery' function was added. Then no one would have to bother the mods.

I wonder if they will add a Kingdom Hearts and Suikoden Gallery (crosses fingers)
    These things were already being discussed, we'll implement them when everything is finalized. Right now the gallery can be said to be in 'testing' mode.

Diagler
    Is it just me or are we not allowed to post any more in the gallery?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Akito (L1)Gojo Satoru (L9)
    Question!
    Is it just me or do the comments not show up on the pictures? I see everything except the comments... its weird..

And it is locked...the gallery that is

rufuswashere
    Did a rule change on the new gallery? Cuz everytime I post a pic my post count stays the same o.o its that normal? Cuz I post'd at least 100 pix today (prolly more) and the post # is the same -___-

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Shinra Inc. With Rufus & Reno & Tseng... ^_~
    Savings

Flower 1 (Pink)Heart 6 (Devil)Flower 1 (Pink)
    (S022) Iason(S009) HaviAsami (L9)
    Xmas (004)Frau (L9)Mikage (L8)

Quote Originally Posted by rufuswashere
    Did a rule change on the new gallery? Cuz everytime I post a pic my post count stays the same o.o its that normal? Cuz I post'd at least 100 pix today (prolly more) and the post # is the same -___-
    You don't get post counts for posting pictures themselves. ^_^~ It's been like that from the start of the new gallery. You do however get post counts for posting comments, but of course don't go crazy and comment on everything just for the counts, just on what you do like~. ^^ { I don't think you'd abuse it anyways though. ^_^ }

If you did get post counts for posting pictures, mine would be well over 4,000 by now. ~chuckles~

rufuswashere
    Quote Originally Posted by Kawaii

If you did get post counts for posting pictures, mine would be well over 4,000 by now. ~chuckles~
    hehehe i guess your right xD ok heres another question, how long do we wait till the pix that we upload are approve'd cuz i post'd some pix yesterday and they still haven't been appove'd x3

Nether Horizon

Savings

Luffy (L10)(Event) Forum - LawZoro (L10)
    DalekNaruto Sage (L10)TARDIS
    (Event) Forum - Rayflo(S061) Setagawa Masahiro(S060) Kousuke Ooshiba

It might take more than a day. I'm not sure how long. As dai-kun mentioned earlier - things are being discussed and the admins will adjust their protocols and schedules accordingly. Even then, posting a picture would not guarantee immediate approval I'm sure.

Please bear with them/us a while longer. Many things are changing on the site, as some of you may have noticed. These things may take some time.
    Last edited by Miko; 06-06-2006 at 06:17 PM.

rufuswashere
    Okie dokie Miko-san ^^ thanx for responding x3

Busy Body

Savings

Rin (L9)Yukio (L9)Daisuke (L10)
    Allen (L1)

Quote Originally Posted by Kawaii

Reason why I removed the post count +1 for every pic uploaded..

As for the gallery, I am not able to get anything done yet since I am always at school and it's kinda dangerous to be looking at the gallery here. I don't have internet at school so it makes it even worse. I'll get some other admins to help with in that area.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast