aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

Kanesada Izuminokami (L4)Asato (L9)Gilbert (L3)
    Saitou Hajime (L5)Clear DM (L8)Necoco (L1)
    Fran (L8)Ai Mikaze (L9)Charles Grey (L8)

Question about necro posting

Hi. I joined this forum years ago, but never actually started posting until recently. XD;;

Well, I did read the rules, but I could not find any information regarding necro posting(tried searching too).
    I had a bad experience once in the past on another forum where I had necro-posted on a topic without realizing the date on it, and it caused a bunch of people there to sort of gang up and yell at me for it... so I am just worried and want to know beforehand if there's any kind of rule against necro posting on this forum.
    Is there a certain deadline for topics before they are considered dead? I noticed a lot of topics even on the first page of topics seem to be from last year as well... so I'm kind of afraid to revive them.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

physically: Berlin; mentally: Skyhold/Frostback Mountains
    Savings

Dorian Pavus (L9)The Iron Bull (L3)Cullen Rutherford (L6)
    Fenris (L6)Hawke (L2)Anders (L4)
    (Event) Forum - JuzumaruZevran Arainai (L8)Wolfwood (L10)

@pikangie;

As far as I experienced it here until now: noone will gang up on you this is a very friendly forum and we're all proud about that!

Actually I don't even understand what's so bad about reviving a thread, sure they might be an answer like "oh, well didn't think about that anymore and also don't bother anymore" but maybe others will find it and talk wiht you about it ^^

threads which really are unwanted to be used further normally get closed by either the threadstarter or an Mod/Admin,

the worst that can happen is that you might get no answer in your revived thread if noone cares anymore

though since I don't know about any actual rules, maybe you wait for a mod to answer, too

BL 'til I die!

Savings

Jaehee (L5)For Me (Xmas)Spacer 1
    Spacer 1Spacer 1Dai Lee (L5)
    Spacer 1Spacer 1Heart 4 (Rainbow)

Hi there!

The only rule regarding this issue is this:
    (you can read the entire rules here)

BE WISE!

• Ask questions in appropriate sections and post wisely!
      • We will move topics that do not belong in that section.
      • Intelligent posts usually gives a good image of yourself and earns respect of other forumers and/or reputation points.
      • Do NOT abuse the post count system by posting few words comments meant simply to raise your post count! Also, do NOT revive old and dead/inactive threads for the same reason. Abusive posts will be deleted.

So, if you're posting because you want to say something regarding that theme then go ahead but pointless posts will be deleted ^^;; Now if you ask me what's pointless and what's not then I'm not really sure XD just have fun and respect other's opinion, that's all ^^

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

Kanesada Izuminokami (L4)Asato (L9)Gilbert (L3)
    Saitou Hajime (L5)Clear DM (L8)Necoco (L1)
    Fran (L8)Ai Mikaze (L9)Charles Grey (L8)
    I see, so as long as it's relevant and not spam it should be fine. XD
    Thanks for clearing that up.