aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur

In various closets, peeping on hot smexy men.
    Savings

Yuuri (L2)Iason (L4)Adonis (L2)
    Shuichi (L5)(S001) Endo

Righstuf.com 30% Off ALMOST EVERYTHING!

Before the holiday shopping season reaches a fever pitch, we decided to sneak in 12 whole days of extra savings - 30% off the retail prices on almost everything* you'll find at RightStuf.com - from DVDs, books, manga, and CDs to apparel, accessories, toys, collectibles and more! (This includes pre-orders!)

But you’d better be quick like a ninja and grab what you want to give -- and what you want to get – before this sale disappears on December 2!
    From now until December 2 save 30% OFF the retail prices of almost everything* on RightStuf.com! (This includes pre-orders!)

How? There are no coupon codes for this one, just add the item into your cart and check-out to save.

Expires: December 2, 2007 at 11:59 p.m. CST

REMEMBER: If you’re a Got Anime member, you can stack your discounts for even more savings! (This means you have the potential to save up to 37% OFF almost everything on RightStuf.com! Check out www.gotanime.com for details.)

*Please note: Bargain Bin, Weekly Special and Closeout items are not eligible for this sale because they’re already awesome deals, and this will be noted on the individual product pages for these items! Import Figures, imported specialty items, and certain publisher items are excluded. Quantities on some items may be limited.
    WOOOOOT! Lol, I get e-mails from Rightstuf.com when they have special deals, but its usually only a certain publishing company like Tokyopop or June/DMP. This time its almost everything is on sale, which INCLUDES YAOI!!!!!!!!! So I thought I'd post this here for anyone interested in buying lots of 30% off yummies, and other things if they don't necessarily want the yaoi. <3
    Wish List I'm saving up for.... or just dream about :

My Obsessive and Kinky Seme : OrangeNin

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

~x~x~ Water Boys Season 1 ~x~x~
    ~x~x~ Water Boys Season 2 ~x~x~

2. + Show/Hide thank you list