aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Yaoi Addict
    Savings

Tony Stark (L9)Taki Y(L10)Vegeta (L6)
    Steve Rogers (L9)Goh (L10)Goku (L5)
    Iron Man (L9)Katou (L9)Iason Mink (chibi) (L1)
    Dear god. XD

No, I didn't understand that. ^_^ But it's probably me though. I don't use the post or bank that often so I don't really know how it works. For some reason that's one of those things I haven't learnt yet in life.

I guess I can ask at the postoffice. XD "Hey, I want to send 1000 SEK to this address in America. How do I do it? XD"

And I don't want the obvious answer of "stick it in an envelope and post it" o_o

I did understand a bit of that though. I just need to ask them about details on how to do that in Sweden. I'll try to google it too. o_O But thanks a lot!

.:. Adopted: minasete .:.

Current obsession: Stony. I ship it in every universe.

Ryos_love
    Thank you so much for these discounts! I've already used one to get the cute seme/uke bear set by DMP. I've been waiting for an excuse to buy them and now I have one! Thanks!

Yaoi Legend

Savings

HuaiSang (L3)Subaru (L2)Touga (L1)
    Count (L3)Iason (L3)Kusuriuri (L10)
    Victor Nikiforov (L3)(S009) HaviLady Oscar (L2)

Oh dear! All these discounts are bad for my economy.... I keep going on shopping sprees!
    Still, thanks! ^_^

"To sit alone in the lamplight with a book spread out before you,
    and hold intimate converse with men of unseen
    generations - such is a pleasure beyond compare."

(Kenkou Yoshida - Tsurezure-Gusa)

Yaoi Addict
    Savings

I have come to the conclusion that I have no clue how to pay for the order.

And when I was trying to cancel the order I realised I had no clue how to cancel it. -_-'

What is your cancellation policy?

No cancellation will be accepted unless for back-ordered and/or pre-ordered products. We will charge 5% of the amount credited back as a service charge.

What is a back-ordered product? What's a pre-ordered product?

Well, it's not like they can do much. XD I'll just refuse to pay. I mean...how can they accept no cancellation? Is picking to pay by money order the same as back order?

It still doesn't say how you cancel. ;-;

I'm so depressed now. =( I really wanted those DVD's but they don't have enough paying options. =( I don't know those ones.

WAH! I want a credit card. ._____________x

Oh dear! All these discounts are bad for my economy.... I keep going on shopping sprees!
    Still, thanks! ^_^
    Lucky. :3 Hey, you're swedish? Now that's an idea...I can find a swedish yaoi fan who's willing to pay for me if I send them the money! :O That I can do - transfer to swedish bank accounts. :3

I wonder if anyone's up for that? :O I could pay interest...*pokes*

And I could transfer the money first as well (to an active swedish forum member - who I could flame in front of everyone if they steal the money XD teehee) Someone who wouldn't be willing to give up yaoi for money XD

I wonder if that's allowed. o_o Am I allowed to make business propositions on the board?

I realise it's a scam waiting to happen. XD I luv cassiel *winkwinknudgenudge* :P

If I can I just need to find an active swedish person who knows how to pay with a money order. XD *nudgenudge*

I would pay interest *puppyeyes* miwmiwmiw
    Last edited by kaethar; 02-17-2007 at 06:13 PM.

vampie02
    Pre-order items - items not published/released as yet - for example, the street date is March.04 but you placed it before that day, it is called pre-ordered items
    Back-ordered items - items already published but out of stock / out of print due to high demands of consumer. For example, the street date that item is Jan.01 but you placed the order today and be notified that the item already sold out , it is called back-ordered items. The online shop can either try to re-order it for you or offer you full refund for that back-ordered items only up to your decision
    And, as for all in-stock items, there is no refund will be issued !

Yaoi Addict
    Savings

Ok, thanks a lot!

But that's the thing...I haven't paid yet. o_o But I still need to cancel it somehow (unless someone agrees to my above statement. :3)

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Lan Zhan / Lan WangJi (L9)Heart 6 (Devil)YiLing P. (L9)
    (S029) Charles J. Chrishunds (Charley)(S027) Usami Akihiko(S028) Fushimi Saruhiko
    Loki (L10)Skull 1Tony Stark (L9)

Have you tried asking at the post office about how to send an international money order? I think your post office issues it (just tell them it's for a certain amount in USD) and you send it to the address they specify (bottom of the FAQ page), once they received it, they will send your purchase out. There's also a money order process called Western Union which is instant, but I think most retails don't accept that.

Alternatively, you can set up a paypal account that is linked to your bank account (not sure about this since I use credit card).

You can probably cancel your order by just emailing them (their contact page). You are still liable to pay for that 5% of the total (and probably whatever was in-stock in your order since they put it aside for you), think of it as a service charge, but as you've mentioned since you haven't paid, you can just refuse to do so. It won't look good on your record and there's probably not a lot they can do about it except send you several 'reminder' emails.

vampie02
    Quote Originally Posted by sawwie-chan View Post
    Have you tried asking at the post office about how to send an international money order? I think your post office issues it (just tell them it's for a certain amount in USD) and you send it to the address they specify (bottom of the FAQ page), once they received it, they will send your purchase out. There's also a money order process called Western Union which is instant, but I think most retails don't accept that.

Alternatively, you can set up a paypal account that is linked to your bank account (not sure about this since I use credit card).

You can probably cancel your order by just emailing them (their contact page). You are still liable to pay for that 5% of the total (and probably whatever was in-stock in your order since they put it aside for you), think of it as a service charge, but as you've mentioned since you haven't paid, you can just refuse to do so. It won't look good on your record and there's probably not a lot they can do about it except send you several 'reminder' emails.
    The best solution is to be honest and explain your situation to them. They will help you to work thing out . If still not working, I think they more than gladly to cancel the order for you.

Busy Gummy Bear Queen

In the bishie folder of My Documents :D...
    Savings

Pray for JapanOz (L2)(S018) Iron Rose
    Muraki (L8)Chad (L2)Luca (L6)
    (S017) Tatsumi SouichiVincent (L8)Muraki (L7)

=(....i must be stupid =( but how do you purchase anything? XD...

i mean like...theres this phone number...i've been looking for the "purchase" button for a while now =_=

♣【Sig by rou】

My Hubby // GokuderaLia
    My CHEW TOY // bowe
    The EPIC Trio // BlackAssassin, Miyosha, Shanni
    Tofu Twin // Junii
    [Brick Face] <_K = Glue/Gloomy

♪Wishlist/Thanklist♩

❤Make an Aarin Buddy❤

Total Yaoi Freak

is Shopping around!

Savings

Naruto Sage (L10)YinYang 1Sasuke (L12)
    Sasuke (L10)Heart 6 (Devil)Naruto (L9)
    Ace (L10)Luffy (L10)Sasuke (L7)

You have to register an account first then you can start ordering. Check the 4th post or just go here---> http://www.akadotretail.com/categori...maffilate=yaoi

<Wonderful set by Diva! >.< >

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast