aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Ruby_Alexandrine
    Quote Originally Posted by bun^ny View Post
    Question: I can't get into the DQ site. Any idea why?
    The DQ website is up and running. It was down for maintenance for several days.

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

Hi Everyone

Dont mind me hijacking the thread. Does that mean it's better I get whatever books I need from DQ Store? The reason I waited..was because I was hoping Kino or Borders would have the DQ books this year since it would be an international purchase for me. Postage would be pretty expensive.

With Taisa comment, I am kind of worried. I decide to buy the 2 books available on DQ Store. Is it ok for me to get them now? I appreciate for your comments.

Thank You

Ruby_Alexandrine
    You may use it at your own discretion because their online store is not updated. Also, many of those DQ titles are not available for purchase at many online stores including DQ.

Yaoi Lover
    Cloud Recesses, hiding my yaoi from Hanguang-Jun.
    Savings

Hua Cheng (L7)Wei Ying / Wei WuXian (L9)Lan Zhan / Lan WangJi (L9)
    Wen Ning (L8)SiZhui (L2)Jin Ling (L2)
    JingYi (L2)Goh (L2)Suzuki-san
    Thanks for the code! Just used it on Crimson Wind, they finally got it back in stock.

Thank you friends for the cards!
    -My posts look sexier thanks to you

Card thanks and wishlist

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I've used it for 4 items today and it's my first time to sign up there, too. It's really nice, big discount and surprisingly, it's still available so take your chance to use it! =)

*waiting for my items to be arrived*
    Last edited by sooocute; 10-10-2008 at 07:23 AM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Sorry to double-post but this is emergency... I've sent an email to their certain address about one of my items got damaged horribly from this stupid mail carrier so I had been waiting for a week already... what should I do? Email 'em again or what? 'cause I don't want to get a partial refund when my delivery might be overdued from their 20 days of delivery upon arrival rule. "/ Beside I wasn't asking for a refund, I want a replacement!! D;

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by sooocute View Post
    Sorry to double-post but this is emergency... I've sent an email to their certain address about one of my items got damaged horribly from this stupid mail carrier so I had been waiting for a week already... what should I do? Email 'em again or what? 'cause I don't want to get a partial refund when my delivery might be overdued from their 20 days of delivery upon arrival rule. "/ Beside I wasn't asking for a refund, I want a replacement!! D;
    Did you get an answer? If not, I suggest you go on their forum, in the "Moan Corner" section and start a thread. You should get a response because DQ's back on track now (they're releasing Tyrant v1 this month DDDDDD)

ang
    Cassiopae - I hope you're right about Tyrant v1, because it's one of my all time favorites and I've been waiting a long time - but I had heard that DQ went out of business. So I'm wondering where you got your information? Was it a reliable source? Thx!

Extreme Yaoi Guru
    Savings

(S013) AkihitoYukito (L1)Touya (L1)
    Sasuke (L1)Sasuke (L1)Naruto (L4)
    Yuuri (L6)Wolfram (L8)Randy (L1)

ang, on the DramaQueen forums in one of its threads, this is posted:

Quote Originally Posted by LadyQ
    Hi - I don't blame you at all for feeling we let you and the other fans down. We're back and it's THIS NOVEMBER - as I posted in the Insider's section - I got the month wrong since time has been running together as we get back on our feet.

I just humbly ask that you send us your good wishes and bear with us a bit more...the printer's been paid so the book is getting made!

(in another post)

Yes Vision will also come out - but it will be a few months away as we need to get our Yaoi released first - that does include SUMMIT and I'm gonna try to squeeze Peter Panda in too...one step at a time and we'll need all your support - so please BUY BUY BUY ^ ^
    Those were two posts made by LadyQ, one was on October 30th and the other November 1st, in response to a few people posting their doubt about whether Tyrant will ever be released. I have no idea what "Insider's section" she's speaking about, so I can't get any information from there... but I'm hopeful now that they'll be releasing more manga soon.
    Thank you for your Rep & Thanks!

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Lan Zhan / Lan WangJi (L9)Heart 6 (Devil)YiLing P. (L9)
    (S029) Charles J. Chrishunds (Charley)(S027) Usami Akihiko(S028) Fushimi Saruhiko
    Loki (L10)Skull 1Tony Stark (L9)

The insider section refers to the 'insider news' section <-- you can only get to it if you're a registered member of the forum.

This is what she posted in that section:
    Greetings to all our beloved fans,

It has been a very rocky year for DQ, but I'm very happy to let you know first on the forum, that we're getting back to printing.

The schedule is that we will print 1 book every 6-8 weeks until we pick up again with multiple titles. The first book to arrive in NOVEMBER 2008 [LQ made mistake in month!] is Tyrant Falls in Love v01 - FINALLY!!!!

The first several months of getting back to work will be yaoi titles...and boy do we have lots to do...Please accept all our deep gratitude for all the warm emails and well wishes on the forum, and just for hanging on with us as we get back on our feet.

The DramaQueen staffers have not forgotten our fans and friends during these trying times. I hope that everyone will continue to extend your patience and goodwill as the team gets back to doing what we do best: publish the best manga books on the market.

As for RUSH - we are working to get RUSH back on schedule - I think by December we can get Issue 2 out. And the manwhas will follow. For now, I wanted to let you all know first that we're still here. And THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for your support these past 3 and half years.

All my best,

LadyQ

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast