aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast
    Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Lan Zhan / Lan WangJi (L9)Heart 6 (Devil)YiLing P. (L9)
    (S029) Charles J. Chrishunds (Charley)(S027) Usami Akihiko(S028) Fushimi Saruhiko
    Loki (L10)Skull 1Tony Stark (L9)

Quote Originally Posted by Demonic Angel View Post
    I will try.
    I have actually open a dispute in paypal.
    It looks like no one's replying still.
    I can't seem to find where will I find my order in my account in their site, and I have the paypal transaction ID to prove that I have paid them. They got the payment and they don't even wanna reply me thinking I scammed them? :O
    it's 2 books that cost me $28.44!!
    Their emails doesn't appear to be very reliable. Not sure whether its their fault or the fault of it being lost in cyberspace.

When you placed your order you should have created an account with them.

Go and log in here: DramaQueen LLC
    Once you have logged in, you should be able to see your previous orders listed.

Edit: Having seen your post on DQ forum and the dates, you're an international customer? It haven't been 2 weeks since your last email, there is a possibility that they've shipped your books without emailing you and your package haven't arrived yet. Also, I don't think its wise to put your paypal transaction number in a public forum. This is just my experience from other selling forums.
    Last edited by sawwie-chan; 03-27-2010 at 06:41 PM.

Yaoi Addict
    Savings

(S009) HaviCiel (L5)Havi (L6)
    Cain (L4)Kadaj (L8)Cloud (L9)
    Kamui (L7)Light (L3)Abel (L1)
    thanks..
    I am not international buyer.. (I am in US now..)
    I ask them in the forum as I am still new in the forum and cannot post PM to anyone..
    regarding the same problems..
    no one answered me anything..

I can't find my orders because I used different email (and diff password..)
    thank you for all your thanks and reps!! ^^''

REMUS X SIRIUS ROX!!!!!!

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

(S029) Charles J. Chrishunds (Charley)(S027) Usami Akihiko(S028) Fushimi Saruhiko

@Demonic Angel - just saw the reply from the Mod

although I have to say that I agree with the mod on this account.

Yaoi Supporter

Savings

Has anyone purchased from DramaQueen recently, since they "came back" a few weeks ago? I have pretty much given up on them, but I am missing just one book from my collection (Your Honest Deceit 2). I hate having that hole there, but it's $80 on eBay, so I'm thinking about buying that one book. However, I've been reading here that others aren't getting good communication or their books. How is DramaQueen looking now?
    Current Shounen obsession: Ookiku Furikabutte
    Current Shoujo obsession: Saiunkoku Monogatari
    Current Yaoi obsession: Translating Sunshine House, Moonlight Home Oofuri doujinshi by Bakudanburo

I live in the birthplace of yaoi. Too bad I can't afford to take it all with me.

Ruby_Alexandrine
    Quote Originally Posted by Reppu View Post
    Has anyone purchased from DramaQueen recently, since they "came back" a few weeks ago? I have pretty much given up on them, but I am missing just one book from my collection (Your Honest Deceit 2). I hate having that hole there, but it's $80 on eBay, so I'm thinking about buying that one book. However, I've been reading here that others aren't getting good communication or their books. How is DramaQueen looking now?
    I recently ordered and received The Summit directly from the Dramaqueen store. They are currently active, and they process orders quickly so far. Others have ordered The Summit and perhaps other manga directly from the DQ as well and they, too, have stated that they have received their orders.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

I've also ordered and received the Summit from DQ directly and have recently received a shipping notification from the Rightstuf for the same manga (I preordered this a few years back and couldn't be bothered cancelling it).

So its available in other shops too. Akadot also has it listed.

tina21
    DQ don't ship internationally?
    having to contact them and confirm the address! Greece is right there on the freakin' map... yes not larger than a dot but its still there damn it

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by tina21 View Post
    DQ don't ship internationally?
    having to contact them and confirm the address! Greece is right there on the freakin' map... yes not larger than a dot but its still there damn it
    Yes they do. I live in New Zealand and have received many packages from them. We're a dot too ^^

They use USPS for their shipping service. If you're having trouble with their shipping system its probably because they haven't shipped to Greece before so they have to manually add it to the system. I had to do that once with Yaoigen when it first started. It just means that you're special since you're their first customer from Greece

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Missing Road is now up for Pre-order on DQ's webshop! I just tried the coupon code on the first post and it still works!

Yaoi Lover
    Cloud Recesses, hiding my yaoi from Hanguang-Jun.
    Savings

Hua Cheng (L7)Wei Ying / Wei WuXian (L9)Lan Zhan / Lan WangJi (L9)
    Wen Ning (L8)SiZhui (L2)Jin Ling (L2)
    JingYi (L2)Goh (L2)Suzuki-san
    Omg, yay!! Thanks for the heads up. Although I am kind of scared to pre-order anything from them going by their track record. Do you think it is better to wait for the release date?
    Last edited by StarSaber; 12-07-2010 at 09:33 PM.

Thank you friends for the cards!
    -My posts look sexier thanks to you

Card thanks and wishlist

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast