aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Yaoi Supporter
    it's exotic and dangerous and shiny and . . . it's Canada >_<
    Savings

Pray for Japan
    It's great to hear that DQ is once again back on the scene! They do a great job on all of their manga and I'm super excited to have The Summit in my hands!
    Thanks for your Thanks! it's appreciated!

My very awesome Seimei/Soubi icon is by insomnikat of livejournal,

Yaoi Fan

Savings

TotoroSpacer 1Spacer 1
    ToothlessSpacer 1Uri
    Spacer 1Aki (L7)Akizuki (L6)
    Yeah, I paid for the full 6 issue sub of RUSH before they had troubles, and I am glad that it will be out soon.
    For one human being to love another; that is perhaps the most difficult of all our tasks, the ultimate, the last test and proof, the work for which all other work is but preparation.

Rainer Maria Rilke
    German lyric poet (1875 - 1926)

Yaoi Supporter

Savings

(S013) AkihitoKonoe (L2)Ciel (L5)
    Asami (L5)Rai (L7)Sebastian (L6)
    Ranmaru I (L1)Al (L1)Asari (L1)
    Quote Originally Posted by seraphim12 View Post
    It's great to hear that DQ is once again back on the scene!
    I'll second this! They did a number of books I really enjoyed (such as Masara Minase's Empty Heart and Lies & Kisses; Yuzuha Ougi's Brother [actually v01] and Rising Storm; Akira Honma's Last Portrait; and Ajimine Sakufu's Your Honest Deceit); not to mention, quite a few which I'm now kicking myself for not buying when they were available. I'll definitely be looking for their titles on Amazon (my preferred vendor for manga), especially Maiden Rose (near the top of my wishlist for a loooong time now).
    http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u13/kittyflumpin/Drama%20pics/Kimurasig-rainbow1.jpg
    Avatar/signature: Kimura Takuya (actor, singer, charmer).

* NO MORE THAN 500 x 250 pixels (width x height)
    * 300 kb limit
    * MAX of 3 smaller images below the banner, max 500 x 80 pixels (width x height) total
    * Do NOT hide oversized pictures under spoiler tags

Signature Rules and Specifications

Yaoi Fan
    Recording HITACHIWINCEST! You think I'd miss it?! >D
    Savings

Soubi (L10)Shiba Tatsuya (L5)Taki (L10)
    Archer (L6)Kamui (L7)(S003) Lelouch
    Pray for JapanWataru OTRFK (L10)Ciel (L5)

DQ back

Doust my eyes deceive me? XP

OMG, DQ is back! More Lovely Sick! ^.^
    \o/ YAY!!! LS is my favorite DQ title... and one of the few titles I REALLY look forward to!

But... I don't see the new site though... o.O
    It's still the same to me... and the latest news are Septermber 2007. o.O>???

I can barely wait to read what happens in Lovely Sick! ^.^
    THANK YOU FOR NOT GIVING UP, DQ!!!!!! *\o/*
    IT'S A YAOI WORLD... THANK GOODNESS HITACHIWINCEST IS A PART OF IT!!!

VENDING MACHINE PRIZES:
    Wolfram's pink pajamas (Kyou Kara Maou) CD from Bad Luck (Gravitation) Conrad's pendant (Kyou Kara Maou) Some Mystery Juice from Inui (Prince of Tennis) Syaoran-sama's TRC sword, Hien!

FANFICTION.NET MEDIAMINER.ORG (Syaoran-Lover aka KaiLi)

Yaoi Supporter

Savings

Takano (L3)
    Has anybody successfully ordered from onedramaqueen.com lately? I really want to place my order for some of their books there. However, DQ has not responded to my inquiry on their web site etc, etc ... There seems to be very limited retail outlets to get the DQ books that I want either ...

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

Swordfish (L6)(S043) Ijuuin Kyo(S049) Noctis Lucis Caelum
    (S047) Kusakabe Hikaru (chibi)(S048) Sajou Rihito (chibi)(S051) Luciel
    (S052) Yuri Katsuki
    I wanted to share my recent experiences ordering from DQ, someone might find them useful:

I couldn't really tell what parts, if any, of the DQ website were functional, but I thought 'WTH" and placed an order for two books. They arrived quickly. POSITIVE EXPERIENCE!

So I ordered four more books. They arrived quickly! But wait! It was someone else's order, with only three books (one was the same as my order) and a packing slip with some else's personal details: name, address, email...maybe that person got my order, I don't know. I tried emailing DQ a couple of times but there was no response. I'll have to go through my credit card and try to have the charges canceled. So...NEGATIVE EXPERIENCE.

But I wanted those books, and reordered the last order, plus two more books. First I looked through this thread to see what was happening with other people and just for the heck of it I tried the discount code from over 2 and 1/2 years ago at the beginning of the thread and...it's still working! The books came today...and everything is great but...OK, they were in a box with packing material consisting of what looked like...and I swear I am not kidding...a handful of trash taken out of a wastebasket! A crumpled USPS receipt, some wadded up cellophane, a tag from a whole foods tote bag...it was mostly pretty clean but some of the cellophane had a sticky brown substance, like dried up coca-cola. Anyway, I don't know what's going on down there, but still...I'm rating this one a POSITIVE EXPERIENCE!

So as stated in the first post, the discount code is aardq7, and if you want to order from DQ I guess the only question is...do you feel lucky punk? Well do ya?

Yaoi Supporter

Savings

Takano (L3)
    @repowife

I actually did not bother ordering from DQ until their Paypal system went back up. I had ordered 8 books in 2 different shipments from them since then. Although by using paypal, I actually got charged more (it seems like there is extra charge of $2/order) but I know if anything goes wrong, it is actually easier to complain & get refund from Paypal. Besides, last year, my cc# got stolen or hijacked from a small co's web site (& over $400 fraudulent charges made to it in a week!) so I am very leery of giving my cc# to any small co's web site now.

But since 4 books easily fit into large manila envelopes, they don't have to mail it w/ any packing materials. I love all the books I got though. Sophie did the shipping & she would inform me when the books had been shipped. I definitely had a positive experience too

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

Swordfish (L6)(S043) Ijuuin Kyo(S049) Noctis Lucis Caelum
    (S047) Kusakabe Hikaru (chibi)(S048) Sajou Rihito (chibi)(S051) Luciel
    (S052) Yuri Katsuki
    2old4yaoi, good to hear you had a positive experience! I understand paypal is adding extra charges now so I guess DQ passes those on. I don't think I saw anyone's name associated with the packages I got, just some trash! (cracks me up). Regarding credit card fraud, I've been through it twice in the last two years, what a hassle. I never figured out how they got the number.

Yaoi Veteran

In my mind plotting my next devious motorcycle trip
    Savings

America (L5)Count (L3)Albert (L6)
    (S006) Klaus(S004) TakiAkizuki (L6)
    Kusaka (L7)Muraki (L7)Klaus (L7)
    8D Oh noes T___T I'm sadly kinda broke at the moment.... awesome I totally would if I could.
    Symphonies never cease
    ...............ripples never fade
    .................. and violence never ends

Screw the road less traveled by, I'll make my own damn path!
    I laugh in the face of fear..................................................... .
    ...only because I'm scared to death.
    Officially a motorcycle prick for life! 08/05/2010

Busy Body

is BUSY until further notice

Savings

Rin (L9)Yukio (L9)Daisuke (L10)
    Allen (L1)

Quote Originally Posted by repowife View Post

So I ordered four more books. They arrived quickly! But wait! It was someone else's order, with only three books (one was the same as my order) and a packing slip with some else's personal details: name, address, email...maybe that person got my order, I don't know. I tried emailing DQ a couple of times but there was no response. I'll have to go through my credit card and try to have the charges canceled. So...NEGATIVE EXPERIENCE.
    Hey, I have already let them know about your problem and they are looking into it right now.

Also, they are updating their pages and they are still alive. There will be an announcement from them soon, so stay tuned.

Edit: Your correct order should be shipped out Monday.
    Last edited by Dai-kun; 10-10-2009 at 11:11 PM.
    ~

Only PM me about Technical Forum Problems. For all other inquiries, please PM an ADMIN. Thanks

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast