aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Yaoi Supporter

Savings

Nishinoya Yuu (L2)Shiki (L2)Gokudera (L3)
    Mookyul (L2)Hibari (L2)Mukuro (L1)
    Soubi (L2)Misaki (L1)Frau (L1)
    I'm so checking my bank account tmr to see if I can get my hands on this

Thank you so much for my not so secret Santa Ripjawwolffang!
    *PATHLESS*
    -The fighter of midane-
    Dr Algola of the Curious Kitties
    Thank you miki_crea for my Ritsuka, Celtic7irish and Eiri for my Mooykul
    And the Aarin Faery Garden for my Squalo

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Yuu (L8)Wing 1 (Right)
    Noctis (L8)Zero (L8)Mikage (L8)
    Luze UB (L3)Cloud (L9)Wish
    Gah! I don't get paid until next month!!
    I love your art gokunobaka, it is absolutely beautiful! Won't see you at London in May as got gallery preparations to do but if you're around again at MCM in October I'll drop in and say hey ^^

Mysticite
    You're going to be at the MCM expo? /stalkstalk

Now I've just gotta find my credit card and see if I have any money ._______.;;

Your art is gorgeous, too! /drool

Yaoi Supporter

Savings

Gunter (L2)Juubei (L1)Kazuki (L1)
    Wolfram (L1)Zurako (L1)Tosshi (L3)
    Gwendal (L5)Shuichi (L5)Yuki Eiri (L5)

Replies <3!

tightgrip: Haha thank you XDD <3 I need money too OTL *hence I drew pr0n haha <3 *

Aarin: Thank you so much hun! I will write you full list of forumers soon<3!
    Thank you for adding information too <3 Luv 8D !

Twinstar1: Like Aarin said, in poland we use comas for most of the stuff XD

Blue_Star: Thank you ; o ; <3 Well I had to put "black square things" on top of penises hahaha;;;; We have law in poland about censorship, so printing it would be IMPOSSIBLE if i havent put it there OTL. Even small censorship must be present, so i made it as tiniest as i could XD;

Emoness: Ah if You have any suggestions about series maybe, I'm all ears 8D I have been thinking to make old seriess like Weiss Kreuz (lol!) or Gravitation, but also Junjo from latest. Although these stuff will be present in autumn soonest :<.

Hime-sama: Prices are listed on top Buttons 2,5 USD bookmarks 2 USD and Its per 1 piece (Ah if i could sell 10 buttons for 2 USD i cant imagine how low the production cost would be haha XD <3! ) Thanks!

crinkletoes: Then yet again thank you very much for supporting starving artist XDD <3

Lino: Thank you! <3 I trully hope You guys will like it ^_^ <3!

idioteva: Daww thank you so much *:

Callista82: Ah thats too bad, I go only in May :< *It's very expensive for me to travel to UK and hotels prices are really CRAZY OTL*
    Maybe you will go to Japan Expo in France instead? If Aarin agrees, and if I manage to draw another book, I might open preorders around winter or autumn. I would love to sell other books I did too although they are not Yaoi :C (just shounen genre drawn by yaoi fangerl, so well i think you can tell there's sexual tension between charactersXDD ). But we shall see, I'll ask Aarin after I have more stuff done ^^ Although She did so much for me already and I dont want to be rude in any way :<
    Still thanks!! <3

Mysticite: Oh? You too? *o* Omg I hope there will be some Yaoi lovers because I'm really scared haha. Its quite awkard when theres this old lady with kid, coming to your stand and loking through the yaoi book, then looks at you, looks into book, looks at you like at some pervert and walks away. I hope this won't happen to me on MCM xD; (happened on polish convention though OTL)

And yes, If someone have suggestion about the series I could make for buttons, Please let me know! <3 Thank you <3!

iruka-loves-kakashi @ deviantart

Yaoi Fan

Savings

Hitsugaya (L4)Shiba Tatsuya (L7)Gintoki (L4)
    Heart 4 (Rainbow)Tsuna (L3)Gokudera (L3)
    Rick Grimes (L9)Daryl Dixon (L9)Suzuki-san
    I just put my order in, so excited~ yaoi+comedy = happy sweetlife

From aarinfantasy:
    200,000 points sent!
    Thank you.
    Last edited by Aarinfantasy; 05-25-2010 at 08:30 PM.
    Birds sing after a storm;
    why shouldn't people feel as free to delight in whatever sunlight remains to them?
    ~R. Kennedy

Set by Erotic Devil

~See spoiler for my thanks~

Come on down to Southpark

Aarin - Busy
    is sometimes weird @_@

Savings

Spacer 1PochitaSpacer 1
    (S096) Rei IzumiHeart 6 (Devil)(S095) Towa
    (S097) Misaki(S099) Dick Burnford(S098) Yuto Lennix

Quote Originally Posted by gokunobaka View Post
    Maybe you will go to Japan Expo in France instead? If Aarin agrees, and if I manage to draw another book, I might open preorders around winter or autumn. I would love to sell other books I did too although they are not Yaoi :C (just shounen genre drawn by yaoi fangerl, so well i think you can tell there's sexual tension between charactersXDD ). But we shall see, I'll ask Aarin after I have more stuff done ^^ Although She did so much for me already and I dont want to be rude in any way :<
    Still thanks!! <3

And yes, If someone have suggestion about the series I could make for buttons, Please let me know! <3 Thank you <3!
    Yes, if everything goes well why not another time?
    Oooh suggestions on buttons (well I love your bookmark too, why not make Scorpio or the other set of zodiacs? hehe)...hmm buttons... what I can think that more people want and may sell well:
    Naruto, Bleach, Code Geass, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Kuroshitsuji, Vampire Knight (though u have some of these already).

As for BL, might wanna try: Gravitation, Uraboku, Gakuen Heaven, Loveless, Yami no Matsuei, Sukisyo (popular ones and since they have diverse range of colorful characters). Not all I like though and wanted some others but those aren't popular so I will not be suggesting it here... I am thinking of what people will like to see and what's a more interesting set. So just suggesting

Not sure about Junjou though since they have existing (official) cutesy character buttons and stuff already in the market.

Total Yaoi Freak
    is rereading Haikyuu!! again
    >_<

Taking a nap with Gin-San...full from eating parfaits...
    Savings

Spacer 1Hozuki (L10)Spacer 1
    Kusuriuri (L10)Spacer 1Sword (L7)
    Habaek (L9)Shiraishi (L9)Ewon (L10)

Thanks so much for sharing this with us! Your art is lovely and I absolutely adore the buttons and bookmarks. I would love to see you do other characters in the future cause they are so darn cute

I have placed an order for a book and some bookmarks and buttons! I can't wait to see the entire book !

From aarinfantasy:
    200,000 points sent!
    Thank you.
    Last edited by Aarinfantasy; 05-26-2010 at 12:24 AM.
    Smexy Kusuriuri Sig by cabbit ❀ Ava by Mordor Beautiful Profile by Nouche

❀ GFX Boutique ~ Closed
    ❀ Cards ❀ Thanks ❀ WishList ❀Aarinfantasy Buddy System ❀
    ❀Cross-Dressing Zura is all Mine❀ Proud owner of GinZura❀ My OT3 is Gin, Zura, & Taka ❀

❀ DeepSeaCreature - 09.17.10 ❀
    Aurora Scans @lj ❀

Currently on a Semi-Hiatus

Jung
    Congratulations on your success!! ^___^ Hopefully you will get many many orders~

The buttons are to die for! *Prepares to scrounge about for money* >__>

Mysticite
    Quote Originally Posted by gokunobaka View Post
    Mysticite: Oh? You too? *o* Omg I hope there will be some Yaoi lovers because I'm really scared haha. Its quite awkard when theres this old lady with kid, coming to your stand and loking through the yaoi book, then looks at you, looks into book, looks at you like at some pervert and walks away. I hope this won't happen to me on MCM xD; (happened on polish convention though OTL)
    I am indeed going 8D
    I live in London so I go every year, sometimes I even go to Europe for anime cons, dragging my ever-loving friends along to be translators.

Oh, I can understand that look only too well. Going into Forbidden Planet and buying yaoi is bad enough, but when it's Waterstones and the guy at the counter just happens to flick through and end up on an extremely graphic page...painful. ;w;

There are a lot of yaoi and shounen-ai lovers at MCM, as well as cosplaying lunatics like myself. /cough.
    I hope you have a great time there!

Yaoi Supporter

Savings

Gunter (L2)Juubei (L1)Kazuki (L1)
    Wolfram (L1)Zurako (L1)Tosshi (L3)
    Gwendal (L5)Shuichi (L5)Yuki Eiri (L5)

Replies #2 XD

aarinfantasy : Well The zodiac set is a joint project with my friend - she will be doing the other signs. As for suggestions, Yes I've been thinking about code geass too , although it's a shame I've never seen the series XD; Uraboku O: Im suprised it is going to have anime hoho~ Gonna wait and see. I've been thinking about crimsion spell characters, or Viewfinder from popular Yaoi mangas~ Or Togainu no chi/Lamento cast because characters were so lovely 8D
    Aaaaaand boring quote but Thanks for help again!! XD <3

aislinnelise: Ahh thank you <3 I totally would love to make more projects like that, but I need to see how people will like it first (im really new to this OTL). And thanks for kind words! <3

Jung: Haha Its ok i scrounge for money here instead XD That's the world's order haha.

Mysticite: I heard MCM is cosplay centered, but I hope people will like stuff like I do, with my friend too XD; And omg buying in shops? Yaoi? NEVER XD I would rather order online I think haha. Can't stand the gaze of the check-out lady when you pay for it OTL.
    Does UK have a lot of Yaois? I would love to get some D8

iruka-loves-kakashi @ deviantart

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast