aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast
    Ruby_Alexandrine
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariposaluvr View Post
    Wow i have better patience then i thought then because i thought it would take to about 2 weeks,figuring that maybe they have alot of work that needs to be done. Its been over 2 weeks now so now im just sad
    *says to myself their is plenty of yaoi on the ...there is plenty of yaoi on web*
    If you live in the U.S., then its Media Mail which I stated previously it may take up to one week but on rare occasions it may take longer. If not, then I don't know what they use for international shipping. Airmail? Priority International?

Yaoi Supporter

Savings

(S014) KeisukePaako (L1)Ginpachi (L9)
    (S013) AkihitoKondou (L8)(S015) Ewon
    Pray for JapanSebastian (L6)(S012) Hollow Ichigo
    Keep in mind they might only ship out once a week, unless they have pick up.

High-School Yaoi RPG? You know you want to.
    ~enrolling now~
    ------------------

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

MadaraNatsume (L1)Saga Masamune (L6)
    Ritsu (L6)Morinaga (L9)(S017) Tatsumi Souichi
    (S036) Kaneki KenBlack Cat 1(S027) Usami Akihiko
    ill think ill be ok for now since i have to go on trip maybe when i come back it will be here, thanks everyone.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Lan Zhan / Lan WangJi (L9)Heart 6 (Devil)YiLing P. (L9)
    (S029) Charles J. Chrishunds (Charley)(S027) Usami Akihiko(S028) Fushimi Saruhiko
    Loki (L10)Skull 1Tony Stark (L9)

I've updated the front page with this piece of new development.
    No news on their as yet unpublished licenses though

Fingers cross that they make it to paper ok (am not a fan of digital-only publications!).

Ruby_Alexandrine
    Quote Originally Posted by sawwie-chan View Post
    I've updated the front page with this piece of new development.
    No news on their as yet unpublished licenses though

Fingers cross that they make it to paper ok (am not a fan of digital-only publications!).
    I read the news as well. I have a feeling that Man of Tango may end up being published under Manga Factory. I'm still concerned about manga going digital since so many are for it. I say don't go blind in the process!

Its great news. I do recall that I made a request for a title to be licensed and Aurora did kindly replied to my message. They stated that all of their licensing decisions goes to Ohzora Publishing in Japan. At least with Manga Factory, its not a Japanese subsidary as revealed at Manga Factory's online newsletter/website which is still under construction. Most importantly, they control the business and licensing decisions of their company. They are still selling mangas from Aurora/Deux Press/LuvLuv for a limited time. I definitely look forward to what Manga Factory has to offer.

Manga Factory Newsletter #1
    Last edited by Ruby_Alexandrine; 06-28-2010 at 09:22 AM.

Yaoi Supporter

Savings

Takano (L3)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby_Alexandrine View Post
    I read the news as well. I have a feeling that Man of Tango may end up being published under Manga Factory. I'm still concerned about manga going digital since so many are for it. I say don't go blind in the process!

Manga Factory Newsletter #1
    I am happy to hear that the former staff of Deux took the initiative to form a new company. Their choices in mangas (at least yaoi ones) had been mostly excellent in my opinion. I am quite OK with them wanting to release the manga in digital format 1st & if sales look good, decide to publish them in paper books. Netcomics had found very good success with that. I do think this is a viable business model - cheaper, more efficient & more effective. But they probably would have to beat scanlators to the titles.

Ruby_Alexandrine
    According to the Anime News Network article, Manga Factory clarifies its position as a completely independent publisher and is separate from Aurora Publishing and its imprints. They do not have access to Aurora's inventory or their licenses. They obtained Aurora/Deux Press/LuvLuv publications elsewhere. Also, Manga Factory will not make any licensing announcements at upcoming summer conventions this year.

This makes me wonder about the status of Man of Tango. It may be possible that Manga Factory will not publish the incomplete Aurora/Deux Press/LuvLuv Press manga. Its just speculation until further notice from Aurora. I initially thought that Manga Factory would be able to publish it, but after reading the ANN article, Man of Tango still belongs to Aurora/Deux Press. Aurora has yet to make any announcements about its future and the incomplete publications.

Manga Factory Clarifies Status, Current Plans - Anime News Network
    Last edited by Ruby_Alexandrine; 07-12-2010 at 09:48 PM.

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

MadaraNatsume (L1)Saga Masamune (L6)
    Ritsu (L6)Morinaga (L9)(S017) Tatsumi Souichi
    (S036) Kaneki KenBlack Cat 1(S027) Usami Akihiko
    did i metion that when i came back i recieved my books!!!! There was a small mix up kind of with email, but once they found it they sent them right away!!! i was soo happy.

Yaoi Supporter

Savings

Takano (L3)
    Has anyone ordered from Deux lately? Is their last order sale form from 8/28/09 (Back to School offer) still valid? I am thinking of just ordering the rest of the yaoi stuff I don't already have since those licenses are apparently not transferred to Manga Factory

Ruby_Alexandrine
    Quote Originally Posted by 2old4yaoi View Post
    Has anyone ordered from Deux lately? Is their last order sale form from 8/28/09 (Back to School offer) still valid? I am thinking of just ordering the rest of the yaoi stuff I don't already have since those licenses are apparently not transferred to Manga Factory
    You send an e-mail to Miki Ogata who is in charge of Manga Factory. You may ask if the prices are still valid.

Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast