aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
    Ruby_Alexandrine

Holiday sale

For those who have yet to purchase any Deux Press (or LuvLuv & Aurora) publications and so forth, Aurora is having a holiday (more like bargain) sale. If you want Aurora and its imprints to survive another fiscal year, then support them by purchasing their publications.

Holiday Sale
    Last edited by Ruby_Alexandrine; 12-14-2009 at 02:25 PM.

Yaoi Supporter

Savings

Takano (L3)
    OMG. What great deals! Too bad I already have all the books that I want (50% of all the Deux titles). But I would definitely 2nd Ruby's recommendation. Any yaoi fan girl must simply have "Kiss All the Boys", "Future Lovers", "Mr. Mistress" (restocked?) & all the Miyamato Kano's & Yamato Nase's works.

Yaoi Addict

Savings

Cross (L9)TimcanpyTyki (L6)
    Allen (L8)Lenalee (L8)Kanda (L8)
    Spacer 1Spacer 1X Classic Italics (Black)
    Quote Originally Posted by helenae View Post
    Yes, I have... Sent another mail today, hope she answers this time.
    My order never arrived. Elisa's not answering.
    Beware, international buyers.

Yaoi Supporter

Savings

Ryuusei (L2)Haruhiko Usami (L7)Gren (L1)
    Sesshoumaru (L7)Akizuki (L6)Fei Long (L10)
    Kikumaru (L4)(S066) Takato SaijouShoui (L1)

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by helenae View Post
    My order never arrived. Elisa's not answering.
    Beware, international buyers.
    Yep, she's right. It's been more than a month and a half since I ordered and paid for my mangas. I sent an email yesterday and am waiting for an answer but nothing yet...

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Lan Zhan / Lan WangJi (L9)Heart 6 (Devil)YiLing P. (L9)
    (S029) Charles J. Chrishunds (Charley)(S027) Usami Akihiko(S028) Fushimi Saruhiko
    Loki (L10)Skull 1Tony Stark (L9)

Elisa doesn't reply very super fast so don't expect her reply to come within a day.

@helenae - wow, either there's a communication breakdown or someone's email has been eaten. I've had bad experiences with lost emails with my yahoo mail client. Try another one?

As an international customer myself, I've received all of my packages. They may take some time, but all of them did arrive. The longest it took was 1 month after I've paid but be aware that it may take up to 3 weeks for international (even priority) mail - the rest is slow mailing on Deux's part.

@Ruby_Alexandrine thanks for the update. Saw the newsletter, even though there's no new releases yet, it seems there will be soon which is always a good sign.
    I already have all of their publications!
    Last edited by sawwie-chan; 12-15-2009 at 07:22 PM.

Yaoi Supporter

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by izzasantos View Post
    Yep, she's right. It's been more than a month and a half since I ordered and paid for my mangas. I sent an email yesterday and am waiting for an answer but nothing yet...
    So, I just got an answer today from Mika and not Elisa. She sent me the tracking number and according to it, my package arrived @ the post office in Cali on Nov.12th as an international letter but that's all the info online. And I still haven't received it.

Helenae, just send another email and ask them about it @ Deux. It's probably just a delay 'cause it's holiday season and all.

LiuFeiLong
    Quote Originally Posted by izzasantos View Post
    So, I just got an answer today from Mika and not Elisa. She sent me the tracking number and according to it, my package arrived @ the post office in Cali on Nov.12th as an international letter but that's all the info online. And I still haven't received it.
    Ask at your Post Office using the tracking number Elise sent you. It's not her responsibility from now on.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Yang Wen-Li (L2)Kusuriuri (L10)Haji (L5)
    Cloud (L9)Lady Oscar (L2)Seto (L7)
    Pray for JapanElizabethWolfwood (L10)

Now, I looked at this and was seriously thinking of burning some money, but if the order does not arrive I won't do it. I already got ripped off once because the girl that was selling the books was incompetent enough not to be able to fill an international shipping order. Hopefully good news will come and I'll be able to enjoy new books?

Waratte oemashou chiisana inori <3
    I like my boys like I like my whiskey: 12 years old and with coke on it
    Lady loves everyone!

Yaoi Supporter

Savings

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by ladyxzeus View Post
    Now, I looked at this and was seriously thinking of burning some money, but if the order does not arrive I won't do it. I already got ripped off once because the girl that was selling the books was incompetent enough not to be able to fill an international shipping order. Hopefully good news will come and I'll be able to enjoy new books?
    You know, even though I still haven't gotten my order yet, I made another one with Deux 'cause the holiday prices are REEEEAAALLLYYYY good. I was upset before but now I'm not anymore... I think the most important thing is that they sent it and there is proof of it. Now, I'll grill my post office people... muahahahaha

You should order if you want something ladyzeus... and before it's gone 'cause they run out real quick. It's worth the risk

And thanks Feilong for the suggestion... I thought about it but just didn't have the time to do it yet.

Yaoi Supporter

Savings

Takano (L3)
    Quote Originally Posted by sawwie-chan View Post
    I already have all of their publications!
    For those that have the "I Shall Never Return" series, can you please confirm that Deux has not actually published the whole complete series, rigth? It is supposed to be 6 vol long & they only have 5 vols? I am seriously considering adding to my already large Duex collection since the prices are so right Since I live in US - it never takes longer than 3 weeks from order to delivery for my order.

Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast