aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Lan Zhan / Lan WangJi (L9)Heart 6 (Devil)YiLing P. (L9)
    (S029) Charles J. Chrishunds (Charley)(S027) Usami Akihiko(S028) Fushimi Saruhiko
    Loki (L10)Skull 1Tony Stark (L9)

Quote Originally Posted by lunaticpandora View Post
    Alrighty, got my grab bag x10 today! Some neat stuff, all yaoi and/or hentai manga (I asked for hentai) in Japanese. One hard cover, too! And B-Boy Phoenix and another massive anthology. The shipping was definitely reasonable for how heavy it was ($9.00). Got here quickly! So less than $2.00/manga is a pretty nice deal.
    Thank you for sharing

Did you get some small stuff like post cards or figures or are they all manga/magazines etc?
    I'm still waivering between getting it or not since shipping would be superexpensive! $50+ D:

Yaoi Supporter

Savings

(S014) KeisukePaako (L1)Ginpachi (L9)
    (S013) AkihitoKondou (L8)(S015) Ewon
    Pray for JapanSebastian (L6)(S012) Hollow Ichigo
    Quote Originally Posted by sawwie-chan View Post
    Thank you for sharing

Did you get some small stuff like post cards or figures or are they all manga/magazines etc?
    I'm still waivering between getting it or not since shipping would be superexpensive! $50+ D:
    Yeah it was all manga, so 10 books. Some of the books were pretty heavy, so they definitely aren't overcharging on shipping. Do you live outside of the U.S. or something? If not, I doubt shipping would be much over 10$ max, if even that much. The figurines in the picture look like they wouldn't weigh any more than a manga. Now that they have sent out some grab bags, they would probably be able to give you an estimate for shipping if you tell them you're concerned.

High-School Yaoi RPG? You know you want to.
    ~enrolling now~
    ------------------

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Lan Zhan / Lan WangJi (L9)Heart 6 (Devil)YiLing P. (L9)
    (S029) Charles J. Chrishunds (Charley)(S027) Usami Akihiko(S028) Fushimi Saruhiko
    Loki (L10)Skull 1Tony Stark (L9)

Quote Originally Posted by lunaticpandora View Post
    Yeah it was all manga, so 10 books. Some of the books were pretty heavy, so they definitely aren't overcharging on shipping. Do you live outside of the U.S. or something? If not, I doubt shipping would be much over 10$ max, if even that much. The figurines in the picture look like they wouldn't weigh any more than a manga. Now that they have sent out some grab bags, they would probably be able to give you an estimate for shipping if you tell them you're concerned.
    Yeah I live in New Zealand so shipping will really kill
    I was hoping for stuff like post cards etc not really into manga much. Thanks for letting me know.

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

Makoto Tachibana (L6)Zell (L10)Haruka Nanase (L6)
    (S017) Tatsumi SouichiLeonard (L1)Jamal (L1)
    Katsuya (L10)Aerith (L6)(S013) Akihito
    That's pretty great lunaticpandora; that's definitely reasonable for shipping! And as I had posted my concerns earlier, my manga arrived sometime last week and I enjoyed it a lot! Shuiko Kano is rapidly becoming one of my favorites!

But, sadness.... I bought and paid for 10 grab bags on the 31st and haven't received any notification about shipping. I thought it was just taking them so long because they were busy but it's been two and a half weeks! I guess I'll be sending them an e-mail.

EDIT: Elisa was very prompt about replying; apparently she had sent information about the shipping fee through PayPal but PayPal never got it and thus I was never notified. Huzzah! My shipping will cost $7, if anyone was curious. I wonder what I got? I requested yaoi-related items so I'll post again when I've gotten it.
    Last edited by shiniki; 09-16-2009 at 03:54 PM. Reason: Making an update

Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens! ~ Kamina

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Shiki (L9)Akira TnC (L1)Suzaku (L4)
    Hibari (L2)Grimmjow (L6)(S004) Taki
    Reno (L4)
    I ordered $10 worth for the grab bags and the payment was taken,
    but was never contacted about shipping.
    <<

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

Makoto Tachibana (L6)Zell (L10)Haruka Nanase (L6)
    (S017) Tatsumi SouichiLeonard (L1)Jamal (L1)
    Katsuya (L10)Aerith (L6)(S013) Akihito
    Taeriee, send Elisa an e-mail. That happened to me and it was taken care of right away. I had paid through PayPal and she had tried to send a shipping payment notification but PayPal choked on it, apparently, so she resent it and I got it.

Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens! ~ Kamina

Ruby_Alexandrine
    I just read the 10-page preview of Cigarette Kisses at the Deux Press website and I have decided not to purchase it. It didn't capture my interest as much as I wanted to.

Yaoi Supporter

Savings

Takano (L3)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby_Alexandrine View Post
    I just read the 10-page preview of Cigarette Kisses at the Deux Press website and I have decided not to purchase it. It didn't capture my interest as much as I wanted to.
    I read it too but I was hoping that was not the best part. I am seriously thinking about purchasing it from Amazon since my must have list has built up some ... For those who have read the Japanese version - can you please tell me if it is as hot as "Mr. Convenience"? I really adore Yamato Nase's work - especially when she drew all salary men instead of school age kids.

Ruby_Alexandrine
    Quote Originally Posted by 2old4yaoi View Post
    I read it too but I was hoping that was not the best part. I am seriously thinking about purchasing it from Amazon since my must have list has built up some ... For those who have read the Japanese version - can you please tell me if it is as hot as "Mr. Convenience"? I really adore Yamato Nase's work - especially when she drew all salary men instead of school age kids.
    I think I am going to rely on reader reviews for this one. If it receives negative reviews, then I will not bother purchasing it. As much as I like Deux Press, I cannot afford to purchase another boring, cliche-ridden yaoi manga. I have heard of Nase Yamato before yet I haven't purchased her work because several are a bit too shota-ish for my tastes. Cigarette Kisses did capture my interest yet once I read the preview, it went away rather quickly.

LiuFeiLong
    I just wish they would continue with Kano's work and publish the rest of her Universe series. I have read them from scanlations and now I'm waiting them to be published...

Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast