aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur

Savings

(S015) Ewon(S013) Akihito(S004) Taki
    Ginji (L9)Chaos (L10)Izumi (L3)
    Aizen (L3)Kadaj (L8)Timcanpy
    ehh. so i have to wait for the preorders in order get my other orders to mail to me?
    T.T Guess i got to ship separatly since i cant wait.
    DAmn i miss out about the $1 grab bag. i got too exicted i order book without looking through everthing. =-= and i Dont really like the idea paying for the devilery charges for the $1 grab bag.
    Last edited by madmadmadbearo; 09-04-2009 at 04:46 AM.

Yaoi Fan

Savings

Kenshin (L8)Iwaki (L6)Katou (L6)
    Soubi (L9)Takumi (L8)Iason (L4)
    Usami (L2)Hiko Seijuro (L10)Shigure FB (L5)
    Quote Originally Posted by lunaticpandora View Post
    I went ahead and asked for my books to be shipped separately. I'm not too worried about the pre-orders being late... I just want mah goodies now! lol! My impatience is worth 5$ in extra shipping, methinks.

I also ordered 10 grab bags... I'm waiting to see what the shipping is going to be. As of this sale, I should own every Deux Press and Luv Luv title, so I asked if they could avoid sending me Japanese versions of their books so I won't have duplicates, but I understand it's supposed to be random. As for the categories, I requested Yaoi (duh?) and Hentai! \^o^/

While these sales have been nice, I don't think it is a good sign for Aurora... At least that's how I'm taking it. Hopefully they aren't selling everything off and closing shop, but we'll see. They're one of my favorite publishers, if not my absolute favorite, so I'll be super bummed if they call it quits.
    I also decide to go ahead and by the extra shipping but I also decided to add Naughty But Nice and Spicy But Sweet to the order so it isn't such a waste on shipping

I can't imagine this sale is a good thing for Aurora some of those titles at $3 I have to wonder if they are even making cost on them let alone any profit It isn't a good thing when basically the entire catalog is on sale either. I hope it helps them out but I really have to wonder if we are going to lose another yaoi publisher.

BLDramas.com For Live Action BL Drama info
    BL_Extras for OOP boxset extra
    BL Spreadsheets

Yaoi Supporter

Savings

Takano (L3)
    This sale might not necessarily be a bad thing for Aurora. I think they are clearing their inventory & stream lining their products. Yes - they are likely to close down their E-bay store - that is where a lot of the grab bag products come in from. As tempting as it is, I'll pass since I can't read Japanese & I have all their English yaoi titles I covet. Their shipping is actually quite reasonable however. This is a good opp for some scanlation group out there though to get their hands on Japanese raw mangas cheap. Or if you don't like what you get - you can also donate it to your fave scanlation group.

I am highly interested in "Cigarette Kisses" too when it comes out but I will probably just bundle that order w/ something else off Amazon. Interesting to see they have the raw copy of "Bi No Isu" by Honjou Rie. I wish they would have licensed that.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Lan Zhan / Lan WangJi (L9)Heart 6 (Devil)YiLing P. (L9)
    (S029) Charles J. Chrishunds (Charley)(S027) Usami Akihiko(S028) Fushimi Saruhiko
    Loki (L10)Skull 1Tony Stark (L9)

Quote Originally Posted by 2old4yaoi View Post
    This sale might not necessarily be a bad thing for Aurora. I think they are clearing their inventory & stream lining their products. Yes - they are likely to close down their E-bay store - that is where a lot of the grab bag products come in from. As tempting as it is, I'll pass since I can't read Japanese & I have all their English yaoi titles I covet. Their shipping is actually quite reasonable however. This is a good opp for some scanlation group out there though to get their hands on Japanese raw mangas cheap. Or if you don't like what you get - you can also donate it to your fave scanlation group.

I am highly interested in "Cigarette Kisses" too when it comes out but I will probably just bundle that order w/ something else off Amazon. Interesting to see they have the raw copy of "Bi No Isu" by Honjou Rie. I wish they would have licensed that.
    they have an ebay store?

Ruby_Alexandrine
    Aurora never had an Ebay store unless 2oldforyaoi is confusing it with Yaoi Press or Kitty Media. Yaoi Press doesn't have an Ebay store yet it does have a Ebay ID.

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

Makoto Tachibana (L6)Zell (L10)Haruka Nanase (L6)
    (S017) Tatsumi SouichiLeonard (L1)Jamal (L1)
    Katsuya (L10)Aerith (L6)(S013) Akihito
    When you guys sent your payment, did you get a shipping notice from Aurora confirming they sent your items? It's been a little more than a week for me. I wouldn't be nervous except I live in Washington state, so I can't imagine shipping from California to here would be that slow even for USPS. I did not preorder anything and paid through Paypal the same day the invoice came through (August 24th).

I get paranoid when I don't get tracking numbers for shipments! >.<

I'm also curious if anyone has received shipping information about the grab bags; I've ordered some but haven't yet heard back. I know they must be busy and I hate sending needless e-mails.

Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens! ~ Kamina

Yaoi Lover
    Cloud Recesses, hiding my yaoi from Hanguang-Jun.
    Savings

Hua Cheng (L7)Wei Ying / Wei WuXian (L9)Lan Zhan / Lan WangJi (L9)
    Wen Ning (L8)SiZhui (L2)Jin Ling (L2)
    JingYi (L2)Goh (L2)Suzuki-san
    You know, you are a paying customer, part of their service to you should be to answer an email if you are worried about not getting the product you paid for. I was just about to order books from them, but if people aren't receiving their books, I don't want to order . So I would definitely ask them about your books and if they were shipped. Let us know what happens.

Thank you friends for the cards!
    -My posts look sexier thanks to you

Card thanks and wishlist

Ruby_Alexandrine
    I placed an order from them months ago and I did receive it. Yet I did not receive any notification about when they shipped it. I have yet to hear anyone state that they paid for their books and never received them.

I think their process is if the payment method is check, money orders, credit/debit card, and Paypal, the payment must be completely cleared before they shipped out any books. It all depends on the payment type some takes 24 hours to clear while others take up to 14 days.

Other than that, they use media mail which takes longer.

Yaoi Lover
    Cloud Recesses, hiding my yaoi from Hanguang-Jun.
    Savings

Hua Cheng (L7)Wei Ying / Wei WuXian (L9)Lan Zhan / Lan WangJi (L9)
    Wen Ning (L8)SiZhui (L2)Jin Ling (L2)
    JingYi (L2)Goh (L2)Suzuki-san
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby_Alexandrine View Post
    I placed an order from them months ago and I did receive it. Yet I did not receive any notification about when they shipped it. I have yet to hear anyone state that they paid for their books and never received them.

I think their process is if the payment method is check, money orders, credit/debit card, and Paypal, the payment must be completely cleared before they shipped out any books. It all depends on the payment type some takes 24 hours to clear while others take up to 14 days.

Other than that, they use media mail which takes longer.
    Right, thanks Ruby, I get worried after I heard some bad things about people who ordered with DramaQueen, I heard some people didn't get orders, sorry if I am mistaken with that. I usually order my books through a secondary source or pick them up at a book store. So was just trying to be cautious.
    Last edited by StarSaber; 09-05-2009 at 02:58 PM.

Thank you friends for the cards!
    -My posts look sexier thanks to you

Card thanks and wishlist

Ruby_Alexandrine
    Quote Originally Posted by StarSaber View Post
    Right, thanks Ruby, I get worried after I heard some bad things about people who ordered with DramaQueen, I heard some people didn't get orders, sorry if I am mistaken with that. I usually order my books through a secondary source or pick them up at a book store. So was just trying to be cautious.
    You're welcome as always! I understand about being cautious but I know Aurora is still active compared to Dramaqueen.

Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast