aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Gunter (L2)Count (L3)
    Oh, yes! I ordered from Hungary, and the shipping was longer than any other... Don't worry it will arrive in one or two week. I think the problem is that it's a small company and only one women do this whole shipping thing... But it will arrive, I'm sure. (Because I worried about it too, when I ordered )

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

That's good! It's a relieve to heard that I'm not the only one experiencing long shipping time. It's understandable if it's only one person doing all the shipping but I'm still a little worried since I will be out of town soon and there'll be no one to recieve my order (and because I want to read my books asap XD).

Ruby_Alexandrine
    Since the server crashed and it deleted some of my posts in several threads, I will repeat myself in this thread.

I am really concerned about Deux Press since they haven't published anything since May. Ever since their establishment, they consistently published 1-3 titles every month. Now that this is the final week of August, they haven't published any titles which includes Cigarette Kisses by Nase Yamato which was scheduled to be released in the first or second week this month.

LiuFeiLong
    Let's hope they are delaying new publications and not postponing them indefinitely.
    I'll be truly sad to hear bad news about them.

Ruby_Alexandrine
    Quote Originally Posted by LiuFeiLong View Post
    Let's hope they are delaying new publications and not postponing them indefinitely.
    I'll be truly sad to hear bad news about them.
    I truly don't want them to tank since they have been consistent with their publication unlike other publishers. I don't think having their publications on NetComics is enough to get them out of the financial funk. I think it was risky since many have already purchased their publications. They only ones who actually pay $.25 per chapters are the ones who go to NetComics regularly.

LiuFeiLong
    No, it's not enough but it's something I suppose. I keep fingers crossed that they will continue with their work. I do like Deux publications and the titles they release.

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

Taki (L10)YinYang 1(S015) Ewon
    Kazuki (L2)Koumei (L4)Pray for Japan
    Fei Long (L10)Rido (L9)Ruruka (L4)
    Well I just checked their site and both Cigarette Kisses and Spicy But Sweet are slated to be released some time in September. No exact date but hopefully this is a good sign for them.
    Designed by zafire703
    Be the change that you want to see in the world.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Lan Zhan / Lan WangJi (L9)Heart 6 (Devil)YiLing P. (L9)
    (S029) Charles J. Chrishunds (Charley)(S027) Usami Akihiko(S028) Fushimi Saruhiko
    Loki (L10)Skull 1Tony Stark (L9)

Quote Originally Posted by grooveygirl View Post
    Well I just checked their site and both Cigarette Kisses and Spicy But Sweet are slated to be released some time in September. No exact date but hopefully this is a good sign for them.
    That sounds good I checked a few days ago and its TBA
    No direct sale info as yet

LiuFeiLong
    Quote Originally Posted by grooveygirl View Post
    It definitely is. As long as they are in business little delays mean nothing really.

Ruby_Alexandrine
    @grooveygirl - Thanks for the heads up. I recently saw that Deux Press do have a couple of titles for next month. I was a bit worried since they didn't published anything for three months, and with their delicate financial situation, I thought they hit another snag.

Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast