aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hollow Ichigo (L9)(S012) Hollow IchigoAl (L1)
    Ichigo (L6)Ichigo (L2)Ranmaru I (L1)
    Akira TnC (L1)Yuuri (L2)Naruto (L9)
    I got my first shipment of books today(I had pre-ordered some, so they will come in a later package).

Just wanted to give you guys a head up on how long it takes to ship these things. I mailed in a check, so obviously the books would come later. After a week or so, I had emailed Elisa, and she had told me they had shipped out the books on March 20th. It's May 6th today. So that's 17 days - 2 and a half weeks. I don't know, it seemed a lot longer when I was waiting. ^^;

@ StarSaber - I don't know why your books would be shipped out at different times. If you are pre-ordering the May books, they should come as one package at the same time. If you had changed your mind and ordered some more, they still should come at the same time(because they have yet to mail out the May books, I think) - Deux will probably just make the package bigger.

But yeah, I agree with Ruby_Alexandrine. You should email them just to be on the safe side.

Yaoi Veteran

Savings

Harada (L1)Tetsunosuke (L6)Alois (L6)
    Ginko (L6)Ritsu (L6)(S026) Kei Yamashiro
    Belphegor (L6)Chibitalia (L4)Yoshida (L6)
    JUst a note for those ordering outside the US. I'M from Canada and I ended up having to pay for custom fees and it's was even more than shipping fees. So, the shipping fees plus the custom fees ended up eating all the benefits of ordering directly through Aurora even if they sell their mangas at a real bargain price. So, double check because it may be cheaper to order your books through amazon and since amazon is a direct reseller of the mangas published by Aurora, they will still get the benefits of your order and if your order is more than $39.00 dollars worth of mangas, you'll save the shipping fees AND the custom fees.

My wishlist:

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Lan Zhan / Lan WangJi (L9)Heart 6 (Devil)YiLing P. (L9)
    (S029) Charles J. Chrishunds (Charley)(S027) Usami Akihiko(S028) Fushimi Saruhiko
    Loki (L10)Skull 1Tony Stark (L9)

My first order came in about 2 weeks after I paid for the books - that's 1/2 way around the world from the US. I'm thinking with the influx of customers Elisa can't keep up ^^;
    I'm still waiting for my requested addition of Noodle shop affairs to my previous May preorder to be acknowledged.
    I didn't get snapped for any customs fees even though I ordered $150+ US worth of books the first time round. I guess I was lucky.
    Just a note about ordering from Amazon and other distributors, I know that it may be cheaper in the long run, but remember what Yaoi Press mentioned about returns:
    Yaoi Press: A Word About Returns
    Yaoi Press: Returns Clarification

I don't know enough about the industry to say that Amazon would fit into the wholesaler category, but from my recent experience with purchasing brand new manga directly from Amazon, they llooked like they've been in circulation for a while and not at all 'new'.

@StarSaber - supporting what everyone else is saying about contacting Elisa for clarifications, but, just to note - if you're ordering May preorders + non-May books and your manga are shipped out via 2 separate shipment. It does say on the Deux site that you will be charged 2x for shipping. Remember that Deux is not using the bulk shipping deal that big online stores like the Rightstuf + Amazon are using, so with split shipments, they will be charging exactly what the post office charges the general public. At least that's my understanding from what they are charging for international orders.

Yaoi Lover
    Cloud Recesses, hiding my yaoi from Hanguang-Jun.
    Savings

Hua Cheng (L7)Wei Ying / Wei WuXian (L9)Lan Zhan / Lan WangJi (L9)
    Wen Ning (L8)SiZhui (L2)Jin Ling (L2)
    JingYi (L2)Goh (L2)Suzuki-san
    Thanks guys, what I wanted to do was pre-order 2 May books. But I am not sure if they are shipped out the same day. I will email her and ask. ^^

Thank you friends for the cards!
    -My posts look sexier thanks to you

Card thanks and wishlist

Yaoi Lover
    Cloud Recesses, hiding my yaoi from Hanguang-Jun.
    Savings

Hua Cheng (L7)Wei Ying / Wei WuXian (L9)Lan Zhan / Lan WangJi (L9)
    Wen Ning (L8)SiZhui (L2)Jin Ling (L2)
    JingYi (L2)Goh (L2)Suzuki-san
    Just a follow-up: All I had to do was ask for both pre-orders to shipped at the same time and I was charged for shipping once . Very easy process. Now to wait for my books to come in.

Thank you friends for the cards!
    -My posts look sexier thanks to you

Card thanks and wishlist

Yaoi Addict
    is wanting to just sleep....

Savings

(S028) Fushimi SaruhikoYusuke (L2)(S051) Luciel
    Ryohei S (L6)(S007) RebornJoker (L8)
    (S097) Misaki(S099) Dick Burnford(S098) Yuto Lennix
    I'm so happy with this sale. Sadly I wasn't fast enough for one book, but I got my other 11 no prob. I love em. Got them quicker than I thought I would. ^o^

(avi/sig from SAS) Thank you Secret Santa!!

Stalker is such a strong word. I'm more like an observer with a goal.
    "Kisses blown are kisses wasted, kisses are not kisses unless they are tasted, kisses spread germs and germs are hated, so kiss me baby, I'm vaccinated!"

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

Shin (L9)Asami (L9)Gintoki (L7)
    Masamune (L10)Kensei (L1)Switch (Kazuyoshi Usui) (L6)
    Agata Soujirou (L1)Naoe (L5)(S020) Yokozawa
    Hey all,

Sorry to be asking stupid questions in this thread...

I ordered my books at the beginning of April, went through the "pick something other than Spicy But Sweet" thing, and then specified for a second time I would wait for the May books to be released for my order to ship (because I didn't want a heap of yaoi being delivered during finals).

However, it's now been a month and I haven't heard a word. I'm really reluctant to bug Elisa any further via email, but is that the best course of action? Any advice is much appreciated.

Yaoi Supporter

Savings

(S014) KeisukePaako (L1)Ginpachi (L9)
    (S013) AkihitoKondou (L8)(S015) Ewon
    Pray for JapanSebastian (L6)(S012) Hollow Ichigo
    Quote Originally Posted by sfs343 View Post
    Hey all,

Sorry to be asking stupid questions in this thread...

I ordered my books at the beginning of April, went through the "pick something other than Spicy But Sweet" thing, and then specified for a second time I would wait for the May books to be released for my order to ship (because I didn't want a heap of yaoi being delivered during finals).

However, it's now been a month and I haven't heard a word. I'm really reluctant to bug Elisa any further via email, but is that the best course of action? Any advice is much appreciated.
    I'm not sure when they got the final May release in, but (allowing ample delivery time) I wouldn't expect the delivery until the very end of May/early June. That's just 'cause I'd assume the last release (if you ordered it) didn't come in til later in the month. This is all speculation, though.

If it would give you peace of mind, I say email and ask. You did pay for it. ^___^

High-School Yaoi RPG? You know you want to.
    ~enrolling now~
    ------------------

Cloudy_daze6
    Hello all! Questions for the people who did the two shipments thing for the order. I sent my paypal money about ten days ago and still no books. How long did it normal take everyone to receive their orders? I didn't think shipping took that long....

Ruby_Alexandrine
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudy_daze6 View Post
    Hello all! Questions for the people who did the two shipments thing for the order. I sent my paypal money about ten days ago and still no books. How long did it normal take everyone to receive their orders? I didn't think shipping took that long....
    Deux Press uses Media Mail shipping which takes 2-14 days to arrive. Sometimes it may take up to 21 days which does happen but on rare occasions. It all depends on where you live and how fast do you receive packages with Media Mail shipping.

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast