aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast
    Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Lan Zhan / Lan WangJi (L9)Heart 6 (Devil)YiLing P. (L9)
    (S029) Charles J. Chrishunds (Charley)(S027) Usami Akihiko(S028) Fushimi Saruhiko
    Loki (L10)Skull 1Tony Stark (L9)

Conflicting developments??
    1 - Animate puts Deux titles on Kindle --> points to a bad news for Aurora.

2 - Aurora sends C&D for 'Man of Tango' scanlation distribution check scanlator's LJ
    --> points to not quite dead?

Unless Aurora is working with animate to bring this title to e-distribution only

Ruby_Alexandrine
    Quote Originally Posted by sawwie-chan View Post
    Conflicting developments??
    1 - Animate puts Deux titles on Kindle --> points to a bad news for Aurora.

2 - Aurora sends C&D for 'Man of Tango' scanlation distribution check scanlator's LJ
    --> points to not quite dead?

Unless Aurora is working with animate to bring this title to e-distribution only
    Future Lovers and Mister Mistress were actually published by Biblos/Libre in Japan. Animate Japan owns Libre Shuppan, the Libre titles that Aurora published which are Two of Hearts, Say Please, Oh my God, and Cigarette Kisses may end up in Kindle format as well.

I truly hope that Man of Tango will be published by Deux Press because I'm definitely looking forward to reading this title. I saw on Amazon.com that the release was going to be this year.
    Last edited by Ruby_Alexandrine; 05-10-2010 at 03:35 PM.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

(S029) Charles J. Chrishunds (Charley)(S027) Usami Akihiko(S028) Fushimi Saruhiko

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby_Alexandrine View Post
    Future Lovers and Mister Mistress were actually published by Biblos/Libre in Japan. Animate Japan owns Libre Shuppan, the Libre titles that Aurora published which are Two of Hearts, Say Please, Oh my God, and Cigarette Kisses may end up in Kindle format as well.
    Yes, but they wouldn't publish these in the US market if there's a US licensee. Its odd.

I wonder what happened to all the other manga they had lined up to publish. Last I heard, the next one up for publication was 'kinky but kind'. 'The Man of Tango' isn't even on their release list. Whichever the case, at least now I can anticipate buying something from them again

Ruby_Alexandrine
    Quote Originally Posted by sawwie-chan View Post
    Yes, but they wouldn't publish these in the US market if there's a US licensee. Its odd.

I wonder what happened to all the other manga they had lined up to publish. Last I heard, the next one up for publication was 'kinky but kind'. 'The Man of Tango' isn't even on their release list. Whichever the case, at least now I can anticipate buying something from them again
    Since Aurora told Nakama to "cease and desist" on distributing Man of Tango, I can only assume that its going to be publish soon regardless of what has happened to them. Nakama put that disclaimer in Man of Tango stating that a reliable source told them that Man of Tango will not be published. Even though they are in financial trouble, they still hold the licenses to those manga they acquired including Man of Tango.
    Last edited by Ruby_Alexandrine; 05-11-2010 at 10:56 AM.

Yaoi Supporter

Savings

Takano (L3)
    Is Deux Press starting to publish again but just not according to the schedule on their web site? I was browsing AMZN just now & CJ Michalski's "Bound By Time" is scheduled to be shipped in 1-4 months?

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by 2old4yaoi View Post
    Is Deux Press starting to publish again but just not according to the schedule on their web site? I was browsing AMZN just now & CJ Michalski's "Bound By Time" is scheduled to be shipped in 1-4 months?
    That just means that Amazon doesn't really have it in stock nor know when it will be in stock. It's not been published and there's no news. We would have gotten an email update if there was (for those of us on the Deux mailing list).

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

MadaraNatsume (L1)Saga Masamune (L6)
    Ritsu (L6)Morinaga (L9)(S017) Tatsumi Souichi
    (S036) Kaneki KenBlack Cat 1(S027) Usami Akihiko
    how long does delivery take? i live in texas,i just hope everything is ok.

Ruby_Alexandrine
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariposaluvr View Post
    how long does delivery take? i live in texas,i just hope everything is ok.
    Aurora Publishing uses Media Mail and they ship from California. It may take up to a week to receive your order.
    Last edited by Ruby_Alexandrine; 06-18-2010 at 09:53 AM.

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

MadaraNatsume (L1)Saga Masamune (L6)
    Ritsu (L6)Morinaga (L9)(S017) Tatsumi Souichi
    (S036) Kaneki KenBlack Cat 1(S027) Usami Akihiko
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby_Alexandrine View Post
    Aurora Publishing uses Media Mail and they shipped from California. It may take up to a week to receive your order.
    Wow i have better patience then i thought then because i thought it would take to about 2 weeks,figuring that maybe they have alot of work that needs to be done. Its been over 2 weeks now so now im just sad
    *says to myself their is plenty of yaoi on the ...there is plenty of yaoi on web*

omi28
    My first order have arrived yay~~!! it takes about 2 weeks since the confirmation that my package had been sent.

Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast