aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Lan Zhan / Lan WangJi (L9)Heart 6 (Devil)YiLing P. (L9)
    (S029) Charles J. Chrishunds (Charley)(S027) Usami Akihiko(S028) Fushimi Saruhiko
    Loki (L10)Skull 1Tony Stark (L9)

Quote Originally Posted by 2old4yaoi View Post
    For those that have the "I Shall Never Return" series, can you please confirm that Deux has not actually published the whole complete series, rigth? It is supposed to be 6 vol long & they only have 5 vols? I am seriously considering adding to my already large Duex collection since the prices are so right Since I live in US - it never takes longer than 3 weeks from order to delivery for my order.
    The 5 volumes are the complete series. There's no 6th one as far as the English edition's concerned - i.e. they packed the entire story into 5 volumes instead of 6.

Briefly discussed here.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Yang Wen-Li (L2)Kusuriuri (L10)Haji (L5)
    Cloud (L9)Lady Oscar (L2)Seto (L7)
    Pray for JapanElizabethWolfwood (L10)

Quote Originally Posted by izzasantos View Post
    You know, even though I still haven't gotten my order yet, I made another one with Deux 'cause the holiday prices are REEEEAAALLLYYYY good. I was upset before but now I'm not anymore... I think the most important thing is that they sent it and there is proof of it. Now, I'll grill my post office people... muahahahaha

You should order if you want something ladyzeus... and before it's gone 'cause they run out real quick. It's worth the risk

And thanks Feilong for the suggestion... I thought about it but just didn't have the time to do it yet.
    It's just that I was going to spend about 60€ (18 books + international shipping). It's not really the kind of money one can throw away and then cry to the mailing system if the stuff does not arrive.

Waratte oemashou chiisana inori <3
    I like my boys like I like my whiskey: 12 years old and with coke on it
    Lady loves everyone!

Yaoi Supporter

Savings

Ryuusei (L2)Haruhiko Usami (L7)Gren (L1)
    Sesshoumaru (L7)Akizuki (L6)Fei Long (L10)
    Kikumaru (L4)(S066) Takato SaijouShoui (L1)

Quote Originally Posted by ladyxzeus View Post
    It's just that I was going to spend about 60€ (18 books + international shipping). It's not really the kind of money one can throw away and then cry to the mailing system if the stuff does not arrive.
    So, I just talked to my post office and, in my case, the problem is with them. The order is sent as regular mail and it's not registered... so there's no way to track it. Since the exchange rate is low, there have been quite a few purchases from all over the country and customs is a little slow to process it specially this time of year... and that's the reason I haven't received my stuff yet. If it was sent as Express Mail, I would have gotten it already.

I understand ladyxzeus, the risk is much higher in your case. But you could ask them to send it as registered, priority or express mail. And since it's a big order, that might be the way they mail it. Just send an email and ask them about it. If they refuse, them at least you tried...

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Lan Zhan / Lan WangJi (L9)Heart 6 (Devil)YiLing P. (L9)
    (S029) Charles J. Chrishunds (Charley)(S027) Usami Akihiko(S028) Fushimi Saruhiko
    Loki (L10)Skull 1Tony Stark (L9)

Quote Originally Posted by izzasantos View Post
    So, I just talked to my post office and, in my case, the problem is with them. The order is sent as regular mail and it's not registered... so there's no way to track it. Since the exchange rate is low, there have been quite a few purchases from all over the country and customs is a little slow to process it specially this time of year... and that's the reason I haven't received my stuff yet. If it was sent as Express Mail, I would have gotten it already.

I understand ladyxzeus, the risk is much higher in your case. But you could ask them to send it as registered, priority or express mail. And since it's a big order, that might be the way they mail it. Just send an email and ask them about it. If they refuse, them at least you tried...
    Just to clarify: all Deux international shipping is shipped via priority flat rate envelopes or boxes (not just airmail - they don't send via first class international). That's why you have the tracking number. I don't think the US has registered airmail per se (priority is the equivalent - from my experience buying from the US). The tracking number from priority is trackable (to a certain extent). I've found that my country usually scans in the numbers if its a flat rate box but decides to overlook the flat rate envelopes. There's a limited insurance cover for priority airmail (but not for items sent via flat rate envelopes).

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Well, I will contact the responsible person for details. My mother green-lighted my bought saying "let your grandmother pay for them". However I don't want to be left unprotected, even if I have to pay a bit higher rate they should be able to send it with full safety nuh?

Lady loves everyone!

Yaoi Supporter

Savings

Takano (L3)
    Quote Originally Posted by sawwie-chan View Post
    The 5 volumes are the complete series. There's no 6th one as far as the English edition's concerned - i.e. they packed the entire story into 5 volumes instead of 6.

Briefly discussed here.
    Thanks Sawwie-Chan. I just placed my 3rd order from them over the weekend & they already shipped it yesterday. I've got the impression that actually quite a few folks still work at the co. I had sent paypal payments to 3 separate e-mail addresses there w/ my 3 orders so far. I suppose just like me, they are probably on week long holiday break from their regular corporate jobs & they process/fulfill orders more quickly this week
    I am concerned about their ability as going concern though - it can't be good to have to discount your new releases ("Cig Kisses" & "Spicy Sweet") so soon. At this rate, I am actually abandoning all hope of seeing any new publication / license from them for a while.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Yay, I was answered and now I'm more rested when ordering. Unfortunately, I am now out of money =_= This is sad, I have to go to my bank and see what's going on, I know I've spent quite too much the last times I went out but I still need to be sure. Blah.

Lady loves everyone!

Yaoi Supporter

Savings

Yay, I was answered and now I'm more rested when ordering. Unfortunately, I am now out of money =_= This is sad, I have to go to my bank and see what's going on, I know I've spent quite too much the last times I went out but I still need to be sure. Blah.
    Hey ladyxzeus, that's awesome. But I didn't quite get it... you ordered and now are out of money or didn't order 'cause of that? -_-' hehe

Anyway, hope you fix the financial probs soon ^^

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Didn't order because of that. xD I have no idea where my money is (probably inside some vodka bottle) but I'll find it soon. I need to buy so much stuff and all so expensive, but I don't want to let this girl, who was so kind answering my mail, down...

Lady loves everyone!

Yaoi Supporter

Savings

Didn't order because of that. xD I have no idea where my money is (probably inside some vodka bottle) but I'll find it soon. I need to buy so much stuff and all so expensive, but I don't want to let this girl, who was so kind answering my mail, down...
    hahaha... no worries... I can relate to that... hopefully you'll get money before the sale is over...

Merry Christmas y'all... hope everyone has a great time today ^^

P.S - Just wanted to let you know that I got my first order today (Dec,30th.)... So exciting!
    Last edited by izzasantos; 12-30-2009 at 08:57 AM. Reason: Just added a comment.

Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast