aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Yaoi Supporter

Savings

(S014) KeisukePaako (L1)Ginpachi (L9)
    (S013) AkihitoKondou (L8)(S015) Ewon
    Pray for JapanSebastian (L6)(S012) Hollow Ichigo
    Quote Originally Posted by oni_saru_sensei View Post
    maybe someone can help me here... i sent the email to place an order and but i have yet to receive a response back with a paypal link or that they received my email. does it take a while for them to process it and send the payment info or did i forget to do something?
    I had the same issue with my second order a week ago. After a few days I sent another email asking if they received it since she had been really quick to respond the first time. She said she had sent me an invoice through Google Checkout shortly after receiving the order. I've never used Google Checkout, so I assume that's why I never got an email or notice. (The first order I placed she just sent me the total through an email so I could pay with Paypal.) That could be the problem, you might want to double check with her.

For those placing future orders, probably wouldn't hurt to specify if you want to pay with Paypal or Google Checkout when you first send the order.
    Last edited by lunaticpandora; 04-13-2009 at 01:28 AM. Reason: forgot quote

High-School Yaoi RPG? You know you want to.
    ~enrolling now~
    ------------------

Ruby_Alexandrine
    I finally got my order of I Shall Never Return vols. 1 through 5. It took a bit longer than I expected to process and ship my order. Nonetheless, I look forward to reading all five volumes. I want to read nostalgic yaoi mangas.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Batman (L1)(S015) Ewon(S006) Klaus
    (S004) TakiNaoe (L5)Takaya (L3)
    Ichigo (L6)Ishida (L2)Izumi (L3)
    Quote Originally Posted by lunaticpandora View Post
    I had the same issue with my second order a week ago. After a few days I sent another email asking if they received it since she had been really quick to respond the first time. She said she had sent me an invoice through Google Checkout shortly after receiving the order. I've never used Google Checkout, so I assume that's why I never got an email or notice. (The first order I placed she just sent me the total through an email so I could pay with Paypal.) That could be the problem, you might want to double check with her.

For those placing future orders, probably wouldn't hurt to specify if you want to pay with Paypal or Google Checkout when you first send the order.

okay! well i just emailed them today (i've been really busy =( ) I basically just reordered and asked for a paypal link. hopefully it gets through.

thanks for the response and suggestion!!

Yaoi Veteran

Savings

Harada (L1)Tetsunosuke (L6)Alois (L6)
    Ginko (L6)Ritsu (L6)(S026) Kei Yamashiro
    Belphegor (L6)Chibitalia (L4)Yoshida (L6)
    Yeah. It took about two weeks to get my order. However, I asked many times in my emails to pay with paypal. In the end, it was done though google checkout which is fine too.

My wishlist:

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

Shin (L9)Asami (L9)Gintoki (L7)
    Masamune (L10)Kensei (L1)Switch (Kazuyoshi Usui) (L6)
    Agata Soujirou (L1)Naoe (L5)(S020) Yokozawa
    Quote Originally Posted by lunaticpandora View Post

Thank you for this. I had the exact same problem and was at a loss as to what to do. I really didn't want to annoy her as I'm sure she's pretty swamped with the whole no stock thing.
    *~Kano Shiuko/Naono Bohra/Yamane Ayano/Suzuki Tsuta/Fuwa Shinri Addict~*

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Pray for JapanFlower 1 (Pink)Ikuto (L3)
    (S011) Usami FuyuhikoMisaki (L1)Usami (L2)
    Kenshin (L8)Ikki (L1)Zangetsu (L4)
    i want to thank AF for advertising about this. I was soo happy when i heard about this i had never been able to get that much yaoi ever. I hope that by buying some of their manga i have help them. I'm still waiting for my shipment hopefully it will get here sometime this week. Again, thank you AF.

Nakama Editor
    98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Lan Zhan / Lan WangJi (L9)Heart 6 (Devil)YiLing P. (L9)
    (S029) Charles J. Chrishunds (Charley)(S027) Usami Akihiko(S028) Fushimi Saruhiko
    Loki (L10)Skull 1Tony Stark (L9)

Just updated the first page with (it seems) an extended date for the sale - May 31st.

Currently there's three May preorder volumes:

Kirepapa v1
    Part-Time Pets
    Noodle Shop Affair v1 <- note that this is in lieu of 'Spicy But Sweet ' which has been postponed to an unscheduled date.

Ruby_Alexandrine
    I will wait patiently for Cigarette Kisses. It looks like the sale worked for Aurora Publishing since they have an expiration date by the end of this month. Hopefully the orders generated from this sale will get them out of the financial funk.

Yaoi Lover
    Cloud Recesses, hiding my yaoi from Hanguang-Jun.
    Savings

Hua Cheng (L7)Wei Ying / Wei WuXian (L9)Lan Zhan / Lan WangJi (L9)
    Wen Ning (L8)SiZhui (L2)Jin Ling (L2)
    JingYi (L2)Goh (L2)Suzuki-san
    Ok so if I pre-order 2 books and they are shipped at different times do I pay $10 shipping then? or $5 shipping because I ordered them at the same time?

Thank you friends for the cards!
    -My posts look sexier thanks to you

Card thanks and wishlist

Ruby_Alexandrine
    Quote Originally Posted by StarSaber View Post
    Ok so if I pre-order 2 books and they are shipped at different times do I pay $10 shipping then? or $5 shipping because I ordered them at the same time?
    I think if you pre-ordered both mangas in one order, Aurora should only charge you a one-time shipping fee. It doesn't make much sense to charge double for shipping for one order. Then again, you should ask Elisa for shipping questions just to be sure.

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast