aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    Yaoi Addict

Savings

Cross (L9)TimcanpyTyki (L6)
    Allen (L8)Lenalee (L8)Kanda (L8)
    Spacer 1Spacer 1X Classic Italics (Black)
    Quote Originally Posted by sawwie-chan View Post
    Have you emailed Elisa? Maybe its lost in the mail? I'm waiting for mine to arrive but I only paid about 2 weeks ago so I'm not worried yet.
    Yes, I have... Sent another mail today, hope she answers this time.

LiuFeiLong
    I am a little sad their future titles do not include any of Kano's work. I was expecting they would continue with other volumes of Rules universe.

Yaoi Supporter

Savings

Takano (L3)
    Quote Originally Posted by LiuFeiLong View Post
    I am a little sad their future titles do not include any of Kano's work. I was expecting they would continue with other volumes of Rules universe.
    I am not even daring to wish for the whoe Rules universe, I will be estatic if they license "Amayakana Toge" - a sequel to "Two of Hearts". And I think it is almost an ethical obligation for them to finish "Mr. Mistress 3". Ladies @ Deux - c'mon please don't let us down!

Ruby_Alexandrine
    Honestly, I really don't want to count out Deux Press. At least they publish the titles they acquired even though they are in dire straits compared to DQ. I really hope they will survive the remainder of the year, but at the same time, its still not looking good.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Lan Zhan / Lan WangJi (L9)Heart 6 (Devil)YiLing P. (L9)
    (S029) Charles J. Chrishunds (Charley)(S027) Usami Akihiko(S028) Fushimi Saruhiko
    Loki (L10)Skull 1Tony Stark (L9)

Received my 2 order today (took just under a month from paying to receiving). But, Elisa was nice enough to include some of the $1 grab bag stuff - I paid $6 for 6 items and received 2 BL manga, a clear file and some post cards. Not bad ^^

Interesting, if by having the manga means that they considered licensing the title, one of the two BL manga I received was Bitter (one of the nicer and non-shota Haruka Minami titles).
    Last edited by sawwie-chan; 10-27-2009 at 06:18 PM.

Yaoi Supporter

Savings

Takano (L3)
    Quote Originally Posted by sawwie-chan View Post
    Interesting, if by having the manga means that they considered licensing the title, one of the two BL manga I received was Bitter (one of the nicer and non-shota Haruka Minami titles).
    I also think "Bitter" & "Sweet" by Minami Haruka are her best works. I think it would have worked well if they licensed that. For some reason, her work is quite popular here because of all the smut. For those going to YaoiCon to meet here, you can still get "Love A La Carte" at very reasonable price even w/ expedited shipping from AMZN marketplace. It is so strange how some of these OOP books will pop up in the market places but good for us collectors I suppose.

Yaoi Supporter

Savings

Takano (L3)
    I see that Miyamato Kano will be at the Deux's table to sign her books at the YaoiCon 2009 the next 2 days. I wish I could have been there <sigh> I would tell her how I love her yaoi drama stories. Deux is supposed to be bringing their stocks in for blow out sales too. Those who are attending are super lucky!

This Weekend: Manga Fans' Guide to Yaoi-Con 2009

Yaoi Expert

Savings

Xanxus (L8)Seimei (L8)Soubi (L10)
    Soubi (L9)Squalo (L9)Lelouch (L9)
    Dark Mousy (L7)Fye (L9)Xanxus (L1)
    Quote Originally Posted by 2old4yaoi View Post
    I see that Miyamato Kano will be at the Deux's table to sign her books at the YaoiCon 2009 the next 2 days. I wish I could have been there <sigh> I would tell her how I love her yaoi drama stories. Deux is supposed to be bringing their stocks in for blow out sales too. Those who are attending are super lucky!

This Weekend: Manga Fans' Guide to Yaoi-Con 2009
    OMG I WANNA GO!! so wanna cry Kano-san I wish to go to at least ONE YaoiCon .. *sigh* so depressing to live in a country with zero anime lovers
    Last edited by Bilmay; 10-31-2009 at 10:12 AM.

Big thanks to buhbibutterfly for the beautiful set

Ruby_Alexandrine
    Just to give everyone a heads up, Yaoi Club is selling some Deux Press mangas at $6.00 as part of their Super Clearance sale.

Yaoi Club - Super Clearance
    Last edited by Ruby_Alexandrine; 11-01-2009 at 07:22 PM.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

*Stalking Aizen-sama, Gathering all Aizen-sama, along with my Doctors of Darknes...and cute pets.
    Savings

Garrus Vakarian (L10)Aizen (L10)(Event) Forum - Rayflo
    Larva (L2)Aizen Sousuke Hōgyoku (L9)Heart 6 (Devil)
    Rayflo (L8)Shinohara Keiji (L13)Aizen (L3)

goes check it out ....just blast 100 away now the wait begins
    Last edited by Lysian; 11-13-2009 at 03:44 PM.

♥Hubby

Wishes!
    Engaged to the wonderfully kind and gentle Ferus37
    -Kubota MakotoxTokito Minoru- are kidnap by me.
    ♥ Don Valentino ♥
    Xmas Goal Shinohara Keiji (L13) For me

Shibunari KeiKanna44-My New Hostage.

Born in lust, Turn to dust. Born in Sin, Come on in.-Stephen King's Storm Of The Century

Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast