aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur

Savings

Makoto Tachibana (L6)Zell (L10)Haruka Nanase (L6)
    (S017) Tatsumi SouichiLeonard (L1)Jamal (L1)
    Katsuya (L10)Aerith (L6)(S013) Akihito
    Thanks, Ruby and StarSaber. I am always paranoid about the mail losing my items, even though it's only happened once in like seven years. It's just so hard to sit around and wait! Still, I want to support Aurora as much as possible so that we don't lose another great yaoi publisher.

Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens! ~ Kamina

Yaoi Supporter

Savings

Takano (L3)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby_Alexandrine View Post
    Aurora never had an Ebay store unless 2oldforyaoi is confusing it with Yaoi Press or Kitty Media. Yaoi Press doesn't have an Ebay store yet it does have a Ebay ID.
    Actually I believe they do. Their seller info is fujoshigirlz. I remembered reading this somewhere on one of their web site. Do check they out. They actually have some nice Yaoi items from Japan for sale there.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Lan Zhan / Lan WangJi (L9)Heart 6 (Devil)YiLing P. (L9)
    (S029) Charles J. Chrishunds (Charley)(S027) Usami Akihiko(S028) Fushimi Saruhiko
    Loki (L10)Skull 1Tony Stark (L9)

Quote Originally Posted by 2old4yaoi View Post
    Actually I believe they do. Their seller info is fujoshigirlz. I remembered reading this somewhere on one of their web site. Do check they out. They actually have some nice Yaoi items from Japan for sale there.
    Thank you for the name

Looking at their inventory, I highly doubt that the items will appear in the $1 grab bag. Those are mostly merchandise stuff which costs a lot more than if things were furoku. Maybe a few post cards, but the rest doesn't look likely.

Ruby_Alexandrine
    Fujoshigirlz sort of remind of PuriPuri Toys.

Quote Originally Posted by shiniki View Post
    Thanks, Ruby and StarSaber. I am always paranoid about the mail losing my items, even though it's only happened once in like seven years. It's just so hard to sit around and wait! Still, I want to support Aurora as much as possible so that we don't lose another great yaoi publisher.
    I understand and that's media mail for us all. If they used Priority Mail, then the shipping costs would be higher.
    Last edited by Ruby_Alexandrine; 09-05-2009 at 11:02 PM.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

(S029) Charles J. Chrishunds (Charley)(S027) Usami Akihiko(S028) Fushimi Saruhiko

@ Ruby Deux Press > Links

But yeah, I thought of Puri-puri too

Ruby_Alexandrine
    Quote Originally Posted by sawwie-chan View Post
    @ Ruby Deux Press > Links

But yeah, I thought of Puri-puri too
    Thanks for the link, I should have searched furthermore. Sorry, 2oldforyaoi!

All I want to purchase is Cigarette Kisses and I hope there won't be anymore delays.

Honestly, it doesn't help them to price their mangas differently. Their prices at Ebay are different from the website especially with their back to school sale:
    http://www.deux-press.com/images/deuxsalepage/main.html

Here is a direct quote from Aurora concerning about processing orders:
    "We hope everyone enjoys our online sales, even though the processing can be a bit slow and tedious, we really appreciate all of your support."
    Last edited by Ruby_Alexandrine; 09-05-2009 at 11:11 PM.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby_Alexandrine View Post
    Thanks for the link, I should have searched furthermore. Sorry, 2oldforyaoi!

All I want to purchase is Cigarette Kisses and I hope there won't be anymore delays.

Honestly, it doesn't help them to price their mangas differently. Their prices at Ebay are different from the website especially with their back to school sale:
    Deux Sale Page
    You're welcome

Its because Ebay is double dipping, so they have to increase the price a bit.

To anyone who has purchased the $1 grab bags, would you mind posting what you got (when you've received them) XD

marzipan.dragon
    I ordered some grab bags, but haven't heard about shipping yet. After the stuff arrives I'll let you know what it is, although it may be a while I imagine. It will be a treat whenever it comes.

Hopefully Deux is just streamlining - I love their books, and bought all the rest I didn't have yet in the sale last spring/summer.

Puripuri was great to do business with (...still smile to see my little Haruka Minami cell phone charm...) and I like fujoshigirlz too.

FYI I emailed about the shipping cost, which was a bargain for $9, and a few days later got a big box of ten books
    Last edited by marzipan.dragon; 09-28-2009 at 06:45 PM.

Yaoi Supporter

Savings

(S014) KeisukePaako (L1)Ginpachi (L9)
    (S013) AkihitoKondou (L8)(S015) Ewon
    Pray for JapanSebastian (L6)(S012) Hollow Ichigo
    I've placed like 3 or 4 orders with them now, they've never sent a shipping notice. It usually takes about a week and half to two weeks before I receive my order. They're reliable, so don't worry.

As for the grab bag, I still haven't received an invoice for shipping. I'm not worried about it, they're probably just trying to figure things out since it's a new thing for them.

Edit: I just got my invoice for the grab bag. I ordered 10 bags and my shipping is 9.00$ (they said it weighs 7 pounds total).
    Last edited by lunaticpandora; 09-09-2009 at 02:10 AM.

High-School Yaoi RPG? You know you want to.
    ~enrolling now~
    ------------------

Yaoi Supporter

Savings

(S014) KeisukePaako (L1)Ginpachi (L9)
    (S013) AkihitoKondou (L8)(S015) Ewon
    Pray for JapanSebastian (L6)(S012) Hollow Ichigo
    Alrighty, got my grab bag x10 today! Some neat stuff, all yaoi and/or hentai manga (I asked for hentai) in Japanese. One hard cover, too! And B-Boy Phoenix 6 and another massive anthology. The shipping was definitely reasonable for how heavy it was ($9.00). Got here quickly! So less than $2.00/manga is a pretty nice deal.
    Last edited by lunaticpandora; 09-15-2009 at 03:10 PM.

High-School Yaoi RPG? You know you want to.
    ~enrolling now~
    ------------------

Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast