aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Yaoi Lover
    Cloud Recesses, hiding my yaoi from Hanguang-Jun.
    Savings

Hua Cheng (L7)Wei Ying / Wei WuXian (L9)Lan Zhan / Lan WangJi (L9)
    Wen Ning (L8)SiZhui (L2)Jin Ling (L2)
    JingYi (L2)Goh (L2)Suzuki-san
    What about their other titles? I been waiting for 3 other titles that were supposed to be released over the last few months.

Thank you friends for the cards!
    -My posts look sexier thanks to you

Card thanks and wishlist

Ruby_Alexandrine
    Quote Originally Posted by StarSaber View Post
    What about their other titles? I been waiting for 3 other titles that were supposed to be released over the last few months.
    The only titles that are slated to be released next month are Cigarette Kisses and Spicy but Sweet. It looks like they are being cautious with release dates since they do not have anything after September yet. They are probably seeing if they have enough revenue for printing expenses and distribution.

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

Taki (L10)YinYang 1(S015) Ewon
    Kazuki (L2)Koumei (L4)Pray for Japan
    Fei Long (L10)Rido (L9)Ruruka (L4)
    I was concerned as well because they do have some titles that I want to pick up. So, I'm keeping my fingers crossed and hope that those who can afford these titles will buy them.
    Designed by zafire703
    Be the change that you want to see in the world.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Lan Zhan / Lan WangJi (L9)Heart 6 (Devil)YiLing P. (L9)
    (S029) Charles J. Chrishunds (Charley)(S027) Usami Akihiko(S028) Fushimi Saruhiko
    Loki (L10)Skull 1Tony Stark (L9)

Updating with new deals/preorders and D: err $1 grab bag I wonder what that means? Speculations?

I wish I could get some, but the shipping would be expensive >_<
    Last edited by sawwie-chan; 08-31-2009 at 10:52 PM.

SakuraPassion
    Now that Dexu/Luv Luv/Aurora is having a back to school sale, I'm hoping they'll be able to release more manga.
    Thus far, I have enjoyed reading their works.

Ruby_Alexandrine
    Quote Originally Posted by sawwie-chan View Post
    Updating with new deals/preorders and D: err $1 grab bag I wonder what that means? Speculations?

I wish I could get some, but the shipping would be expensive >_<
    I saw that as well. I am tempted yet I don't want to get hentai mangas with lolicon after seeing one of those images!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

received a nwesletter yesterday and Deux said that they will release "Cigarette Kisses" and "Spicy But Sweet" in the last week of september, I'm happy that they're still active .

thay also have a Back to School Sale, but the books I'm interested in are sold out and I don't want to pay $12,95 shipping for just one book.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Lan Zhan / Lan WangJi (L9)Heart 6 (Devil)YiLing P. (L9)
    (S029) Charles J. Chrishunds (Charley)(S027) Usami Akihiko(S028) Fushimi Saruhiko
    Loki (L10)Skull 1Tony Stark (L9)

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby_Alexandrine View Post
    I saw that as well. I am tempted yet I don't want to get hentai mangas with lolicon after seeing one of those images!
    Well, it does say that you can comment on the genre you wanted. But I was eyeing the big b-boy pheonix volumes and thinking: $50+ for shipping D:
    I wonder whether they still have the furoku stuff.

Yaoi Fan

Savings

Kenshin (L8)Iwaki (L6)Katou (L6)
    Soubi (L9)Takumi (L8)Iason (L4)
    Usami (L2)Hiko Seijuro (L10)Shigure FB (L5)
    I bought 27 books but I'm debating on whether to just pay separate shipping fees for the preorders in case they are late since the order won't ship until the preorders do otherwise.

BLDramas.com For Live Action BL Drama info
    BL_Extras for OOP boxset extra
    BL Spreadsheets

Yaoi Supporter

Savings

(S014) KeisukePaako (L1)Ginpachi (L9)
    (S013) AkihitoKondou (L8)(S015) Ewon
    Pray for JapanSebastian (L6)(S012) Hollow Ichigo
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambers79 View Post
    I bought 27 books but I'm debating on whether to just pay separate shipping fees for the preorders in case they are late since the order won't ship until the preorders do otherwise.
    I went ahead and asked for my books to be shipped separately. I'm not too worried about the pre-orders being late... I just want mah goodies now! lol! My impatience is worth 5$ in extra shipping, methinks.

I also ordered 10 grab bags... I'm waiting to see what the shipping is going to be. As of this sale, I should own every Deux Press and Luv Luv title, so I asked if they could avoid sending me Japanese versions of their books so I won't have duplicates, but I understand it's supposed to be random. As for the categories, I requested Yaoi (duh?) and Hentai! \^o^/

While these sales have been nice, I don't think it is a good sign for Aurora... At least that's how I'm taking it. Hopefully they aren't selling everything off and closing shop, but we'll see. They're one of my favorite publishers, if not my absolute favorite, so I'll be super bummed if they call it quits.

High-School Yaoi RPG? You know you want to.
    ~enrolling now~
    ------------------

Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast