aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

kanou99

Arrow How you can put smiley on you comments ?

I don't mean this one
    but like this one
    (well i have just add this picture with the url adress) but is there no other way ???? plz

Atenias
    Click on 'Go Advanced' and then 'more' under the smilies. You can then choose the smilie you want. Btw, is : XD :

kanou99
    thanks i've understand i shoud learn the code lol...'cause i don't even have the choice to place some other ...(i haven't this screen when i want to post)

so i'll just do it like atenias said

ZSP
    I have a suggestion. How about, instead of going to the advanced panel and opening the emoticon window every time, you go there once and copy the shortcut for every emoticon you want to use into a notepad file? You could leave that file on your desktop until you remember the shortcuts.

By the way, if you don't know where to find these shortcuts, they're the text written next to the emoticons when you open the smilie list like Gokunaruto showed you.

Yaoi Expert

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)(S019) TinkleWing 1 (Right)
    Spacer 1Heart 4 (Rainbow)Spacer 1
    Luffy (L10)Sanji (L9)Ace (L10)

Quote Originally Posted by kanou99 View Post
    thanks i've understand i shoud learn the code lol...'cause i don't even have the choice to place some other ...(i haven't this screen when i want to post)

so i'll just do it like atenias said
    That's strange. Try this: go in your "User CP", then "Edit Options". Go to the bottom and under "Miscellaneous Options"--->"Message Editor Interface" select "Standard Editor". Maybe you've set "Basic editor" that don't have smileys. Let me know.