aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

daispartan

Anime Downloads => Everything Else

I was wondering as to which animes are allowed, and not allowed in the "Everything else" section under anime downloads.

I am guessing there is a list somewhere here... I just need some help findinf it.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Ichigo (Vizard) (L10)Xanxus (L10)Aizen (L10)
    Hitsugaya (L10)Rukia (L10)Ulquiorra (L8)

Hi

I think this is right, but there is a list of animes you can upload, which you are credited for (get points) found here: Rules: Host Links Allowed LIST . Anything else from that list will not be credited, but you can post it in the 'Everything else' section providing that the anime is not us-licensed like Death Note etc.

Hope that helps.

blue_genjutsu
    dm.su, you can post us-licensed like Death Note, there is already a thread for Death Note in the Anime Requests forum.

In the Everything Else forum, you post links for anime that you wish to share with others on this forum, just make sure that there isn't already a thread for it first and that it is not in the "not allowed" to be shared here list. You would search the Host Links, Anime Requests and Everything Else subforums under the Anime Downloads forums first to make sure the series or OVA that you want to share hasn't already been uploaded to hosting links and if you want to provide other hosting links then you would post them in the thread already created.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Ichigo (Vizard) (L10)Xanxus (L10)Aizen (L10)
    Hitsugaya (L10)Rukia (L10)Ulquiorra (L8)

Ah I thought death note was removed ^^; couldn't find it in Everything Else, probably because it was in the wrong sub-section

daispartan
    Can u also give me link for "Not allowed" list?

ALso, I have lik 40 animes uploaded. Some of them have been uploaded, but mine r of different quality. I was wondering if I can just upload all of the animes into 1 big thread?

blue_genjutsu
    No, you can't post all the anime you are sharing into one thread unless you get mod permission like a few others here have done. Contact the mod in charge of Everything Else or Anime Requests forums to see if they would allow it. You can find out who they are by clicking on the link called Forum Leaders on the bottom of the front forum page.