aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Double post!

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

DS_001_leftMotoko Kusanagi (L9)DS_001_right
    Iwaki (L9)Heart 1 (Red)Katou (L9)
    Folken (L5)Van (L4)Spacer 1

Actually I am having this problem only within the ONE STOP SHOP forums and as labrador advised me, I download OPERA and I am currently using it, and I must say: WHAT A BLISS!!!! thank you the forum is much faster and I hope I'll get rid of that problem!!

Thanks everyone
    Last edited by motoko09; 11-21-2010 at 05:46 PM.

Smile, breath and go slow

Savings

Ayace (L9)Heart 6 (Devil)Canale (L9)
    Emba (L10)MeatBunYuuen (L9)
    (S067) Azumaya Junta(S054) Prompto Argentum(S076) SilverAsh

Quote Originally Posted by motoko09 View Post
    Actually I am having this problem only within the ONE STOP SHOP forums and as labrador advised me, I download OPERA and I am currently using it, and I must say: WHAT A BLISS!!!! thank you the forum is much faster and I hope I'll get rid of that problem!!

Thanks everyone
    If using Opera with the 'Opera Turbo' function on is working, then it is probably that a cleaning of the cache in IE and Chrome would help increasing the connection. Also, there are accelerators that can be installed in most of the browsers (I assume this is what the 'Turbo" is in Opera)...

Then, the issue would mean it was browser related and not connection... If you are happy with Opera, use it, if you want to try cleaning and accelerating IE and/or Chrome, you can also try to download a web-accelerator... (I was using Google, but I think it is not anymore available for download...)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12