aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Flower 1 (Pink)(S053) Victor NikiforovFlower 1 (Pink)
    Spacer 1Spacer 1Spacer 1
    (S061) Setagawa Masahiro(S054) Prompto Argentum(S055) Doumeki

Problems using SPOILER tags, modified contest

Hi, I just struggled forever to get SPOILER tags to work in my contest instructions. This was the original spoiler that had been there in prior iteration of the contest. It would no longer open.

The IMG link within was fine and worked independently. When I tried to reapply spoiler --and it didn't matter whether I typed the code or used the button -- the spoiler bar refused to open.

I also moved the thread back out of the graveyard in case it was a graveyard issue, but the spoiler still would not open. I've seen another contest instruction spoiler broken in the same way, so I thought it was time to ask the pros.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Barnaby (L2)Kotetsu (L2)Josef (L2)
    Ginji Amano (L10)Sinbad (L9)Jousuke (L2)
    Kanji P4 (L1)Alibaba (L6)Yosuke P4 (L1)

I looked at your contest thread, and tested a spoiler tag with various images inside, and it seemed to have worked in the preview. I assume it's the first post in the contest thread right? Can you specify what exactly did you put in the spoiler?

Maybe it was the Aarin server being strange? I had times when this happen, but it generally occurred when my internet got terrible or something was up with the server.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Flower 1 (Pink)(S053) Victor NikiforovFlower 1 (Pink)
    Spacer 1Spacer 1Spacer 1
    (S061) Setagawa Masahiro(S054) Prompto Argentum(S055) Doumeki

Quote Originally Posted by blu chocobo View Post
    I looked at your contest thread, and tested a spoiler tag with various images inside, and it seemed to have worked in the preview. I assume it's the first post in the contest thread right? Can you specify what exactly did you put in the spoiler?

Maybe it was the Aarin server being strange? I had times when this happen, but it generally occurred when my internet got terrible or something was up with the server.
    In Level 1 of the contest I required spoiler tags, so the image of Alice in the first post (mine) was in spoiler tags. Those tags stopped working. I removed them (while in the Graveyard) and the image was fine. I reapplied spoiler tags, and they wouldn't open. I checked the code and it looked fine; I erased the section and reentered the image, perfect.

Well, I'm ok with calling a temporary server glitch. I suspect there's a limit to server tolerance for changes in the graveyard. I'll code a fresh contest for the next round, and let this round continue as is.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Barnaby (L2)Kotetsu (L2)Josef (L2)
    Ginji Amano (L10)Sinbad (L9)Jousuke (L2)
    Kanji P4 (L1)Alibaba (L6)Yosuke P4 (L1)

Hm, I tested the image of Alice in spoiler tags, and it seems to be working properly, as well as various other spoiler tags. Try some more things and let me know if something is still not working properly.