aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

brendanrck87

I Need Help With My Playlist

Okay I'm just trying to figure out how to put my playlist on my profile, I mean I have a playlist.com account and a playlist but it just won't come up anyway could someone explain how to do it plz????

MuSicPerSona
    GAH!!! I am trying to figure this out too!! its so confusing!! I tried asking and no one told me an answer yet

Extreme Yaoi Guru

The abyss after everything, please join me...
    Savings

Shino (L3)Male 1 (Blue)Kiba (L5)
    Spacer 1Loid Forger (L9)Anya Forger (L7)
    Yor Forger (L9)Rick Grimes (L9)Daryl Dixon (L9)

Ok on the left of your CP = control panel goto: EDIT YOUR DETAILS <--its the 1st option along the left of your CP.

Then go down to the section: ADDITIONAL INFORMATION <--at the very bottom of the page you will see the *window* very thin to enter you Playlist code.

Did you generate your code? The part you post on Aarin is within the larger code, will look like this playlist=59134908&t=12348051**" <--I removed the last 2 numbers for privacy but you get the point ne? I hope this helps.

brendanrck87
    Quote Originally Posted by CrisNoWait View Post
    Ok on the left of your CP = control panel goto: EDIT YOUR DETAILS <--its the 1st option along the left of your CP.

Then go down to the section: ADDITIONAL INFORMATION <--at the very bottom of the page you will see the *window* very thin to enter you Playlist code.

Did you generate your code? The part you post on Aarin is within the larger code, will look like this playlist=59134908&t=12348051**" <--I removed the last 2 numbers for privacy but you get the point ne? I hope this helps.
    Thank you, I've been trying to figure it out for a couple days now (kinda makes me feel stupid cause it was so simple) thanx again