aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Formerly asphodel

Savings

Kakashi (L10)Pray for JapanIruka (L8)
    Germany (L1)Pray for JapanItaly (L3)
    Pray for JapanPray for JapanPray for Japan

A few questions...

#1: I can't seem to find the list of Scanlation teams (the one that says which ones allow sharing in the forum) in any of the stick posts and I always have to do a search for it. Is that the case or am I just blind?

#2: I'm SURE this has been asked and answered before, but again no stickies: Can someone explain the difference between VIP and Contirbutor, and also other non-mod rankings?

#3: What is the character limit of a visitor's message?

Thanks for answering my questions.

Isan
    #1 http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f67/t2...html#post36116

It is stickied in this part of the download forum: http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f67/ (Rules & Contribution)
    Under "Allowed Manga Titles for Uploading [Updated June 1, 2009]"

#2 Contributors are people who donated to the forum, and as such they have a few special privileges. Benefits from donating are listed here: aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection - Donation System

VIP, are either "ex-mod", or people involved in either the fansubbing team or scanlation team and the like
    Everything is mostly explained here: http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f134/t...1-explain.html
    Just look through that thread~

#3 is 2,000 ; http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f134/t...ml#post2129360

Formerly asphodel

Savings

Thanks Isan for the clear and concise explanation! (Hey, I used to be in the scanlation team, how come I'm not a VIP? :P Maybe I didn't help out enough) Now Should I change the tag to "answered" or are you in charge of that? ^_~

Isan
    Quote Originally Posted by okaeshi View Post
    Thanks Isan for the clear and concise explanation! (Hey, I used to be in the scanlation team, how come I'm not a VIP? :P Maybe I didn't help out enough) Now Should I change the tag to "answered" or are you in charge of that? ^_~

I can't answer as to why you aren't a VIP since I don't know how that works for the fansub and scanlation helpers, it might not even be the same for the scanlation team
    I just assumed since I've seen people involved one way or another in the fansubbing with it that it was the same for the scanlation team Maybe not. (It seemed logical though )
    You'd need to ask an admin or someone in charge of that directly for that though~

As for changing the thread to answered, mods don't seem to be able to do that

Formerly asphodel

Savings

Haha nah it's okay, I didn't do much anyway. But I think I'll donate cos I've been meaning to, and it's nice to know I get extra goodies for it! ^_~

Quote Originally Posted by Isan View Post
    I can't answer as to why you aren't a VIP since I don't know how that works for the fansub and scanlation helpers, it might not even be the same for the scanlation team
    I just assumed since I've seen people involved one way or another in the fansubbing with it that it was the same for the scanlation team Maybe not. (It seemed logical though )
    You'd need to ask an admin or someone in charge of that directly for that though~

As for changing the thread to answered, mods don't seem to be able to do that

Formerly asphodel

Savings

Okay I got the "answered" thingie working!

Isan
    Just figured it out myself too