aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Veteran

Savings

Spacer 1Spacer 1Spacer 1
    Narasaki Chika (L7)Heart 2 (Red)Terashima Natsuki (L6)
    Spacer 1Spacer 1Spacer 1

Expired Download Link

I tried the search function and couldn't find the thread to address this. I even tried to look through the rules of the download section and wasn't able to find the answer too. O_o So I'm gonna asked it here.

Often time I would stumble on several expired download links. Especially those that are upload in 2008 or earlier post. Is it a problem if I use the report button to report on those expired download post or should I PM a Mod with all the links? The report button have a 60 sec downtime before you can use it again. I know it's to prevent spam, but if I report like... several posts at one time (of course waiting for countdown to finish) that wouldn't be considered spamming the system.... right? Or can I also just report one expired link and then paste all the links to the other expired post in the same thread in that report as well? Will that work better?

Just thought I would ask before I do it.

Isan
    We really appreciate members letting us know if they find any expired links and yes feel free to use the report function for each if you'd rather not pm anybody, there's no problem in that at all
    As for pasting them all in one report, that's also fine as well, really it's up to you, as long as it's stated clearly which links don't work anymore it's all good

Yaoi Veteran

Savings

Spacer 1Spacer 1Spacer 1
    Narasaki Chika (L7)Heart 2 (Red)Terashima Natsuki (L6)
    Spacer 1Spacer 1Spacer 1

Thanks Isan. ^^ I will do that.