aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

why am not allowed to start a new threat???

well, i want to start a new threat in the 18+ section of fictions but for some reason i am not allowed to do it, why, can anybody help, i sent a message to one of the mod or administrator already but i think he/she may be busy cause i havent gotten an answer.

Please can some one tell me why I can't start a new treat....

Thanks!

Feral Faerie of Fiction

Tracking catboys, for photography purposes only... You believe me. Right?
    Savings

Chopin (L9)Cloud (L9)Chaos (L10)
    Noel (L10)Squall (L10)Sephiroth (L8)
    Caius Ballad (L10)Nanaki (Red XIII) (L10)Saix (L7)

In the fiction section, there is a tab at the top of the page that says: "Submit Entry" Click that

From there it is the basic stuff. Title, Fandom (if fanfiction) rating, section (original/fanfiction 18+/17.9) And you copy/paste your story there.

For a more detailed guide, there is one for the fiction section Complete with pictures that is quite helpful! You can find it here

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by orangewillow View Post
    in the fiction section, there is a tab at the top of the page that says: "submit entry" click that

from there it is the basic stuff. Title, fandom (if fanfiction) rating, section (original/fanfiction 18+/17.9) and you copy/paste your story there.

For a more detailed guide, there is one for the fiction section complete with pictures that is quite helpful! You can find it here

thank you!!!! *hugs*