aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Thread: Playlist

kiyoshianime

Arrow Playlist

Hey guy's, I wanted to know why my playlist is not working it show's up on my page but it say's that it's empty.But i did everything right so i hope u can till me what should I do. plz let me know

Kyubi_Uchiha
    Actually I don't see any playlist in your page 0-o Are ya sure you entered the right ID code when it says Look for playlist=######&t=###### and enter that into this option ??? Or maybe you didn't add any song to your Playlist yet?

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Itachi (L8)Naruto Sage (L10)Sasuke (L12)
    DS_004_rightDS_004_midDS_004_left
    Jiraiya (L6)Tsunade (L7)Orochimaru (L5)

I don't see it either
    I think only a limited number of forumers have it, like the contributors and maybe those who have been in the forum for quite sometime.

Hmm, prolly a mod or admin could answer that.

Yaoi Lover
    Savings

(S022) IasonRai Lamento (L9)Kusuriuri (L10)
    Yuki Eiri (L9)Soubi (L9)Naruto (L9)
    (S040) Ryouma(S041) IzumiAoba (L2)

I think that's not the problem. You have to paste not the whole code you receive, but only one short part of it. Then it'll work. Here - http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/profil...do=editprofile
    As it is said: Put your Playlist.com player ID here.
    First, log into your playlist account. Click on post my playlist at the top. Select option E. Choose your playlist. Press get code (doesn't matter what settings you choose, it will be overrided). Look for playlist=######&t=###### and enter that into this option.

Hope that helps.

kiyoshianime

Thanks

Thank u2 everyone my playlist is now on my page,the code was right there i may need to see a eye doctor after this.So thank u 4 helpimg me

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Gyokuyou (female) (L1)Roy Mustang (L10)Mato (L2)
    Kuugen (female) (L1)Firion (L2)Gyokuyou (L1)
    Kagami (L4)Balthier (L6)Star 1 (Silver)

I've got another problem with my playlist....
    A while ago I wanted to add a song, but couldn't log in because I forgot my password So I clicked on "forgot your password?" and the playlist site sent me a new one, BUT it also verified my account so now I can't listen to any music anymore because "tracks might be licensed in your region" and so on... Can anyone help? What can I do now?

Kyubi_Uchiha
    I think ya can't do anything about it since it's all about the zone you live in, a lot of countries have been restricted. I've also read in the Playlist forums that hiding your IP works. Try using a "proxy" website to hide your IP (google "proxy web" or such, there are quite a lot) and tell me if that works xD