aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Extreme Yaoi Guru
    Savings

Fiction Section: Can't Post?

Yesterday, around 2pm (GMT -5:00), I was having trouble editing my posts in the Fiction Section. I could post just fine, but when I pushed edit, it wouldn't save the changes. So finally, I decided to just deleted my post and re-post the edited version, but it kept loading and loading, so I left it alone. It finally deleted it, but now I can't post in that thread. Also, the post count is messed up: it says there are 5, but there are actually 9 in the thread. I don't know if I messed something up, I'm really sorry if I did, and I thought someone should know...

This is the thread I'm having trouble with: HERE

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Shiva (L1)Maya (L1)Pandora (L3)
    Judas (L7)Kira (L1)Shin (L5)
    Hey there, melodysnow!

It looks as though the response count for the Fictions section excludes responses made by the author—so, Miko’s four responses weren’t counted, which leaves 5 responses. Now, as for being unable to reply, what error messages does the forum display? Or does the Post Reply page just never load?

Extreme Yaoi Guru
    Savings

That's strange because I checked other threads, including my own, and the post count always counts all of the replies even the authors. This is the first time I'm hearing of this, has something changed? And there is no error message... I normally just use the Quick Reply, but since that doesn't seem to be working either, I used the New Reply as well. Both load fine and the thread even refreshes itself, but my post never shows up. I've tried posting several times since yesterday, before Miko's last post, and mine still hasn't appeared. I tried posting again this morning (after Miko's last post), but it still won't show up.

I should also note that this is the only thread I'm having trouble with. I've been able to post fine in others.
    Last edited by melodysnow; 04-17-2009 at 04:52 AM.

Feral Faerie of Fiction

Tracking catboys, for photography purposes only... You believe me. Right?
    Savings

Chopin (L9)Cloud (L9)Chaos (L10)
    Noel (L10)Squall (L10)Sephiroth (L8)
    Caius Ballad (L10)Nanaki (Red XIII) (L10)Saix (L7)

melody: When you get a chance, can you please try to post again in the thread and let me know if you were able to. Thanks!

Extreme Yaoi Guru
    Savings

@willow: I just tried posting a minute ago and it worked fine. I don't what happened or what you guys did, but thank you!

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

I'm having the same exact problem, when I click send it just loads and load and loads. And nothing happens.

I wanted to update my fiction tonight but I don't know if I can anymore or even if this message will go through.

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by ashlee4350954 View Post
    I'm having the same exact problem, when I click send it just loads and load and loads. And nothing happens.

I wanted to update my fiction tonight but I don't know if I can anymore or even if this message will go through.
    Looks like it did, so maybe it's just the fiction section that's doing it.

Busy Body

Savings

Rin (L9)Yukio (L9)Daisuke (L10)
    Allen (L1)

Sometimes the forum will do random updates here and there and will lag for a bit since it's using up all the CPU. It's normal. I'm currently trying to optimize everything along with the last few updates.