aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Dante (L9)Vergil (L9)Takumi (L7)
    Crusnik 02 (L10)

abt Giving reps.

This might sound stupid....but, how do u give reps. to ppl? I couldn't find it out on my own, lol, so I'd thank any1 who can give me the answer.

And I got lots of peas!

Savings

(S010) JokerTaki (L1)Riki (L4)
    Yukihito (L1)Sakuya (L5)Takenaga (L5)
    Ueno (L5)Jiang Wei (L2)Sono (L3)

there are two ways:

in some forum sections you can click on a 'thanks' button below the post of a forumer.

if there is no 'thanks' option you can click on the little blue icon above the forumers name in the profile on the left of his post.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Dante (L9)Vergil (L9)Takumi (L7)
    Crusnik 02 (L10)
    and how many 'Thanks' do you have to get to be able to have 1 rep.? Coz supposingly u dnt get 1 rep. for 1 'Thanks'.

kaitou
    Rep power: if you find someone's post particularly useful and you wanna add to thir reputation, click the little blue button with a tick on above that person's username - uh, well in the green layout thats where it is anyways ^_^;

as for the 'how many Thanks make up one Rep' thing, i've been wondering myself o.o...ah well

let all live in bewilderment! ^_^ tis more fun that way, lol

5. + Show/Hide thank you list

Yaoi Addict

Savings

L (L10)Sebastian (L8)Ciel (L9)
    XD If you get 100 thanks/rep points, you'll get one rep power........ If you happen to rep someone, that person will receive as many as your rep power. Ie. I have 17 rep power. If I were to rep anotherbrick, she'll then have 17 rep points. If I keep repping her over and over, she'll eventually have more and more of course. Rule? Can't rep one person more than once in 24 hours. Can't rep one post twice. Can't give out more than 20 reps a day (I think). XD

ttyl,
    n0rth_s34

EDIT: Oh... As for the "thanks." 1 thank = 1 rep point. You can have as many thanks as the number of ppl who click that thank button for your posts.

7. + Show/Hide thank you list

CheriLiciouS
    Hi Dear Mod/Admin,

i just wanted to ask about the following..

well, i tried to give rep to a certain members but when i click on the blue tick box, here's what it says:

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to (member's nick) again."

what does that mean and how do i come about giving so the rep to them? btw, funny though because i tried to give rep to some and i'm able to.. only a few others that i can't..

so sorry to have bother you and thank you so much for your time, reading and helping me with this..

~Cheri~

And I got lots of peas!

Savings

could it be that you 'thanked' them?
    this is giving rep, too, apart from clicking on the blue button, and you have to rep other members before you can rep the same member again.
    otherwise two ppl could just rep each other over and over again, ne?

but I can't tell you how many reps you have to spend before you can do it again...

CheriLiciouS
    O__O;;

ermm ok.. but it's not about maybe i've "thanked them" because if i do and i wanted to rep using the blue box, it'll says

"You can't give reputation to the same post twice." rite.. or something like that.. and furthermore other threads does not hv "thanks" button so all i can do to rep what i like is by clicking the blue tick box..

and i've given the rep (blue tick box) to this particular member before and when i wanted to rep that person again in other post, i'm not able to and it says what i've mentioned in my earlier post.. so......?? *scratches head*

anyway thank you yava for replying..

And I got lots of peas!

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by CheriLiciouS
    O__O;;

ermm ok.. but it's not about maybe i've "thanked them" because if i do and i wanted to rep using the blue box, it'll says

"You can't give reputation to the same post twice." rite.. or something like that.. and furthermore other threads does not hv "thanks" button so all i can do to rep what i like is by clicking the blue tick box..

and i've given the rep (blue tick box) to this particular member before and when i wanted to rep that person again in other post, i'm not able to and it says what i've mentioned in my earlier post.. so......?? *scratches head*
    ok, maybe I misunderstood your problem.
    sorry for that...

I just wanted to say that

1. clicking on the blue button and clicking a 'thanks' button are two ways of giving rep. the 'thanks' option is only in certain forum parts available

2. you can give as many 'thanks' to a person in a row as you like, that means that you can give multiple reps when using the 'thanks' button, but only one thank in one post

3. but you cannot give a blue button rep multiple times. that means that you cannot rep a member this way after having 'thanked' him shortly before or already used the blue button to rep him. it does not matter which post you used with the blue button rep as long as it is for the same forumer. the difference is that the thanks are post related and the blue button rep member related.

4. when you get the 'spread some rep' message just try to rep some nice ppl and I think you will see that you can rep the person again after one day. I am not sure though if you have to spread blue button rep or if thanks are ok, too...

ok, now I give up and hope that a mod can help you

★Covert Couturist★

Savings

Aki (L7)Nanjo (L3)Al (L1)
    Akihito (L4)Nowaki (L3)Ranmaru I (L1)
    Matt (L2)Hiroki (L4)Pray for Japan
    It probably says that "You have to spread some rep before giving it to this user again"
    Don't worry. It only means the systems has a record of every reputation point you have gived. So to give more rep to this particular user you need to spread points with other users before and then you'll be able to do it again.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast