Aarin - Busy
Section Forum Staff to Contact
Here's a list of who to contact in general if you have any questions or problems:
> For account problem: PM aarinfantasy
> To delete account: PM aarinfantasy or submit to "Contact Us" at the bottom of the forum
> Multiple account appeal: PM aarinfantasy or any mods or submit to "Contact Us" at the bottom of the forum
> Registration problem: Submit to "Contact Us" at the bottom of the forum
* For forum bug related issues: Use the "Post New Bug" at "Forum Functions". This will be answered by Dai-kun. Please do NOT PM him.
* For general issues about a post or thread: You can use the Report button (which is an exclamation mark with a triangle at the bottom of each post).
* For issues regarding where to post certain stuff: You can PM any Moderator.
* For moving a thread: You can PM any Moderator.
* For broken link or wrong place to post or post deletion: Use the Report button or contact a Moderator.
> For conflicts issues: Try to solve it over PM within the people involved first, and if that doesn't work... please use the Report button. And if it needs immediate attention or urgent, PM aarinfantasy or any Moderators.
* To ask about AarinFantasy fansub team: Please do not ask me for any raw videos and scripts. All other languages fansub team has auto permission to use the videos fansubbed by AarinFantasy to be translated to their own language. If that's not the case, you can PM aarinfantasy.
* To ask about AarinFantasy scanlation team: It has been closed down since 2010, which was led by Yavannah and szto who are no longer active in this forum.
* For anything else that doesn't fit any of the above: PM aarinfantasy
*NOTE: All Moderators can moderate ALL parts of the forum.
Last edited by AlexiaLee; 03-09-2017 at 10:16 PM.
- + Show/Hide thank you list
bronakopdin, Dids, Ferus37, HokaHoka, In_England, kerlyness, lemur7, Miko, stormwolf2010, Twinstar, UllaBritta