aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Aarin - Busy

Savings

Spacer 1PochitaSpacer 1
    (S096) Rei IzumiHeart 6 (Devil)(S095) Towa
    (S097) Misaki(S099) Dick Burnford(S098) Yuto Lennix

Forum Server Migration (down time)

We have done some testing and the forum's server migration will start soon. What I know from the host is the forum will be down for 2-5 days or possibly lesser than that (I think it will not take that long). So meanwhile or if anything, please keep in touch via social media:

2. + Show/Hide thank you list

Aarin - Busy

Savings

Spacer 1PochitaSpacer 1

The migration has been completed some time ago yesterday but needed to make sure everything's okay. So now it's officially migrated and I will be able to do the things I am suppose to do within these few days (forum settings and forum activities).

EDIT: For forum activities, let's start with the forum card or iShop card submission here ---> https://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f295/...ml#post4464587
    Last edited by aarinfantasy; 03-26-2019 at 01:39 AM.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

physically: Berlin; mentally: Skyhold/Frostback Mountains
    Savings

Dorian Pavus (L9)The Iron Bull (L3)Cullen Rutherford (L6)
    Fenris (L6)Hawke (L2)Anders (L4)
    (Event) Forum - JuzumaruZevran Arainai (L8)Wolfwood (L10)

@aarinfantasy; I just thought I should mention though that during the migration as well as just now (so apparently it can still happen) I had errors when posting or editing posts. In the end it does seem to work but this is what happens: I post and then for some reason edit. After saving the edits the site keeps reloading every second or so, I cannot scroll down bc in a moment the site will reload and I'm back on top of the page. The only thing that worked was like going to another page (e.g. one page before if there are already more pages in a thread) and then go back to the last page, but NOT clicking the "arrow" to get to the "last" page, I have to click on the number of the page or else the reloading will happen again. Even then my post would not show up immediately but I have to reload manually once an only then it is usually there. I thought it might just be bc of the migration still being in progress but as you said it ended now I thought I might just mentio this issue anyway just in case ^^

on another note thanks a bunch for new card submissions!!
    Last edited by bronakopdin; 03-27-2019 at 09:21 AM.

Aarin - Busy

Savings

Spacer 1PochitaSpacer 1

@bronakopdin ; Yes, it seems there are some issue with loading pages after the server migration. I have mentioned this to @Dai-kun ; so he will take a look at it soon.

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Wakasa (L4)Abel (L1)Minami Kenjirou (L8)
    (Event) Forum - Ritsuka Uenoyama(S078) Doumeki (chibi)(S077) Yashiro (chibi)
    MoonlightHamletAtsushi (Tiger)
    I've gleaned around the site and have noticed most noted errors are the following...
    as it stands ...there are general page load errors,errors for login/logout ,posting delays/refreshing page errors..,lost of images in posts,missing Avatars/sigs/profiile pics/profile background images ...missing messages from VM's..posting a comment you need to go advance then save from there and videos also not loading/launching ..etc.....Dai-Kun will be very very busy once he's able to look things over...hopefully it will be an easy fix for him....

**Let's keep our fingers crossed on this one**

..Yah I cheated a bit and copy pasted part of a post I made in forum functions...just thought if it was all in one place you could see at a glance just what needs or doesn't need a look at ......

I personally have noted page loading errors..like the main forum page not showing download sections ,,most times refreshing a few times solves it,,and the same for viewing newly posted things,,,hit the refresh button a couple of times and everything will show up and one other issue a comment post not posting unless you go to advance options and save/send from there...but other than that I myself have had no other issues...

Also please note ...most of the time I experience no errors at all....
    with chrome ..many and often
    with firefox not as many nor as often ...
    Last edited by lemur7; 04-01-2019 at 04:50 PM.

Busy Body

Savings

Rin (L9)Yukio (L9)Daisuke (L10)
    Allen (L1)

Please check the help forum for updates and post there if you guys are still having issues with anything else.

The refresh issue should be fixed!

I've looked at the 3 issues raised and replied to them.
    @lemur7; Can you please double check any of the issues that you posted and see if it's still occurring? If so can you make a thread in the help forum. Thanks!

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Wakasa (L4)Abel (L1)Minami Kenjirou (L8)
    (Event) Forum - Ritsuka Uenoyama(S078) Doumeki (chibi)(S077) Yashiro (chibi)
    MoonlightHamletAtsushi (Tiger)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dai-kun View Post
    Please check the help forum for updates and post there if you guys are still having issues with anything else.

The refresh issue should be fixed!

I've looked at the 3 issues raised and replied to them.
    @lemur7; Can you please double check any of the issues that you posted and see if it's still occurring? If so can you make a thread in the help forum. Thanks!
    I went and doubled checked,,all seems to be fine now,,,thank-you for fixing things up so fast .....